Beautiful Home On Greenfield Lane Skaneateles Lake
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, 2 Living Rooms
This amazing home boasts over 3,000 square feet of refined living space. It has four bedrooms, four bathrooms and two living rooms. It is situated on the west side of beautiful Skaneateles Lake and just a five minute drive away from downtown Skaneateles. This home was completely renovated top to bottom in 2014, including all brand new furnishings. It is located one mile from Anyela’s Winery and only two miles from Skaneateles Country Club. The beautiful sunrises from the patio are absolutely magnificent! There is a dock, mooring buoy, fire pit, and over 110 feet of private lakefront for you to enjoy!
On the main level there is a living room with gas fire place, large kitchen with spacious kitchen island and granite counters, dining room including bar/beverage station, master bedroom suite with walk in closet and master bathroom, guest bedroom and additional guest bathroom (both bedrooms have a king bed). On the upper level there is another spacious living room with gas fire place and wet bar, two full bathrooms and two more beautiful bedrooms with lake views (one bedroom has a king bed and the other has a queen bed and a full bed).
Skaneateles Lake is one of the cleanest, purest lakes in all of the world. This home offers over 110 feet of private Skaneateles lakefront and some of the most beautiful views on the lake. It is just down the street from the famed Anyela’s Winery, less than five minutes from downtown Skaneateles. It is also just down the road from the Skaneateles Country Club.
Our calendar is updated daily, however please call to confirm availability
For Reservations call (315) 317-8200 or click Here to use our online reservation formBeautiful Home On Greenfield Lane Calendar
On the main level there is a spacious living room with gas fire place, eat-in kitchen including a wet bar beverage station, dining room, master bedroom suite with walk in closet and master bathroom, guest bedroom and additional guest bathroom. (Both main level bedrooms have king beds.) On the upper level there is another spacious living room with gas fire place and wet bar, two full bathrooms and two more beautiful bedrooms with lake views (one bedroom has a king bed and the other has one queen and one full sized bed).
- microwave, refrigerator, freezer, ice maker and dish washer
- oven, toaster, stove
- coffee maker, dishes and cooking utensils
- Dining area with seating for 10
- telephone & internet
- air-conditioning, heating, fireplace
- iron & board, washing machine & clothes dryer
- towels provided, linens provided, hair dryer
- TV, satellite or cable, DVD/CD player, games
- lawn, outdoor grill, deck/patio
- kayak, water sports gear
Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 – toilet, combination tub/shower – Main level
- Bathroom 2 – toilet, combination tub/shower – Upper level
- Bathroom 3 – toilet, shower – Main level
- Bathroom 4 – toilet, shower – Upper level
Bedrooms – 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- Bedroom 1 – 1 king, Main level
- Bedroom 2 – 1 queen, Main level
- Bedroom 3 – 1 king, Upper level
- Bedroom 4 – 4 twin/ single, Upper Level – 2 bunk beds
Popular area attractions include:
- cinemas, winery tours, playground, live theater, festivals, waterfalls, library
- museums, recreation center, zoo, churches, marina, autumn foliage, coin laundry
- horseback riding, sight seeing, photography, bird watching
- outlet shopping, antiquing, walking, scenic drives
Adventure and sport activities:
- snorkeling, jet skiing, sailing, water skiing, equestrian events, hunting, fishing, swimming, skiing
- water tubing, mountain biking, hiking, golf, fishing and cycling
This is a non-smoking rental. Children are welcome, but pets of any size are not allowed. Please keep noise levels down to a minimum after 10pm.
Rental Rates For Beautiful Home On Greenfield Lane
Season Begins Ends Weekly Weeknight Weekend Weekend Night Minimum Stay Winter Jan 1 2017 Apr 30 2017 $3250 $495 $1090 $545 2 Nights Spring May 1 2017 Jun 16 2017 $4250 $695 4 Nights Summer Jun 17 2017 Sep 3 2017 $6250 7 Nights Fall Sep 4 2017 Oct 31 2017 $4250 $695 3 Nights Pre Winter Nov 1 2017 Dec 31 2017 $4250 $695 2 Nights
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed with Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals.
Additional information about rental rates
- Payment is accepted and quoted in US Dollars.
- Weekend rates apply to Thurs and Fri, Fri and Sat, or Sat and Sun if stay less than a week.
- Age of primary renter is 30 years of age.
- Four night minimum for the following major holidays and commencement ceremonies: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Syracuse University commencement ceremony, and Cornell commencement ceremony.
- Cleaning Fee : $125
- Refundable damage deposit : $250
- Occupancy Tax Rate : 5.0%
Beautiful Home On Greenfield Lane ReviewsSubmit your reviewAverage rating: 33 reviewsJan 20, 2017Perfect winter getaway!
We had a wonderful weekend – now called the “first annual”! Everything surpassed our expectations! We are a group of moms, wives, teachers and other professionals...all needing a getaway -the Greenfield house and Skaneateles were the perfect venue! We are all looking forward to our 2018 getaway!Nov 29, 2016Great lake house
We rented the lake house for a few days before Thanksgiving for a family getaway. The owners were very responsive and friendly. Location is very central to Syracuse as well as the wineries around the Finger Lakes. The house itself is gorgeous with all the amenities you will need. Great views of the lake from practically every room. The kitchen was a real focal point for our visit and we spent much of our time around the huge island bar. Overall a great stay and we will rent again.Sep 8, 2016Wonderful house
Beautiful home , wonderful people to work with.
Owners were so responsive but really didn't matter because everything was perfect.
Looking forward to our next visit to Skan!Sep 7, 2016Incredible Lake Home!!
The Skaneateles Lake home was truly amazing! The interior was gorgeous while the views from the deck and master bedroom were breathtaking. Thank you for sharing your home!Aug 1, 2016Wonderful Trip
We loved our stay. The house was lovely, the location was beautiful, and town was close by. Thank you for a great vacation.Jul 5, 2016A beautiful home on a lovely lake
What a perfect week we had in your beautifully decorated home on Skaneateles Lake. The house was so clean and equipped with everything we needed. We felt like we were at home and thoroughly enjoyed the sunrise through the bedroom windows and on the deck. The neighborhood was a quiet and peaceful place to relax for the week - thanks for the 7 days of superb weather too. We loved that we were only 5 minutes away from the village to visit some fine restaurants and shops. Thank you very much - it was a true pleasure to vacation in Skaneateles especially being on this lane.Jun 14, 2016Awesome Home
We've rented one other property on the lake besides this one -in the same price range - and we can honestly say the owner of this home has thought of everything! Every bedroom has a view of the lake; there is a bathroom for every bedroom; the upstairs and downstairs have their own sitting areas and allow family and friends to have some space to visit and spread out; and there are a couple of kayaks and a row boat for use. It's beautifully decorated and we already miss the view of the lake! You won't be disappointed when renting this home!Jun 2, 2016Finger Lake vacation
Absolutely beautiful home with much attention to detail. Great location on the lake, 2 living rooms, comfortable bedrooms and lots of room to spread out. The kitchen was gorgeous, absolutely love the tiled back splash in the kitchen. The weather was the only thing not cooperating the whole time. Several members of our party want to come back next year !!!!!Jun 1, 2016We'll be back!
Our group of 8 (3 from Michigan and 5 from Massachusetts) thoroughly enjoyed our April 23 - 27 stay in this beautiful lakefront home. The kitchen was very well equipped for our meal and snack preparations, and those of us who did the cooking WANT one of those Wolf ranges... Having four bathrooms and separate sitting rooms on each floor are big positives. We'll be back!Jun 1, 2016Grandmother Get-away
This was an excellent set up for a special Mother's Day vacation! There is two bedrooms on the first floor which allowed my husband and I to be close to my mother while she had her own space. My sister along with her daughter and grand baby had the privacy of the second level. The decor of the house is beautiful and is exceeded only by the amazing views of the lake! It was very clean and spacious as well as being in close proximity to many beautiful sights!Page 1 of 4:«‹1234›»
- Luxurious Home On Wave Way Skaneateles Lake
- Downtown Skaneateles Victorian Cottage
- Luxurious Pet Friendly Main St – 3rd Bedroom Being Added at No Rate Increase
- Beautiful Home On Greenfield Lane Skaneateles Lake
- Amazing Home On East Side Of Skaneateles Lake
- Opulently Appointed Evans Lodge Main St. Skaneateles, NY
- Denman Cove Owasco Lake