Luxurious Home On Wave Way Skaneateles Lake
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 2 Living Rooms, 2 kitchens
This one of a kind, luxurious 2900 square foot ranch home is nestled on the west side of beautiful Skaneateles Lake. This home was completely renovated top to bottom in 2013. Every inch of this home is brand new including brand new furnishings. It has been professionally interior designed in a comfortable, refined cottage style. It is located across from famed Anyela’s Winery, two miles from Country Club, and only a five minute drive from downtown Skaneateles. The beautiful sunrises from the deck are absolutely magnificent! There are also two docks, a mooring buoy and over 100 feet of private lakefront for you to enjoy. The spacious backyard has a fire pit and is entirely fenced in.
On the main level there is a spacious living room with fire place and cathedral ceilings, kitchen including a wet/bar coffee station, two large bedrooms (both with kings). On the lower level there is another spacious living room with fire place, kitchenette/wet bar/coffee station and there are two more beautiful bedrooms with lake views (one bedroom has two sets of full size bunk beds and the other is a beautiful master bedroom suite with a king and en suite bathroom) and there is also a second guest bathroom.
Our calendar is updated daily, however please call to confirm availability
For Reservations call (315) 317-8200 or click Here to use our online reservation formLuxurious Home On Wave Way Calendar
Rental Rates For Luxurious Home On Wave Way
Season Begins Ends Weekly Weeknight Weekend Weekend Night Minimum Stay Spring May 1 2017 Jun 16 2017 $4250 $695 4 Nights Summer Jun 17 2017 Sep 3 2017 $6250 7 Nights Fall Sep 4 2017 Oct 31 2017 $4250 $695 3 Nights Pre Winter Nov 1 2017 Dec 31 2017 $4250 $695 2 Nights Winter Jan 1 2018 Apr 30 2018 $3250 $495 $1090 2 Nights Spring May 1 2018 Jun 15 2018 $4250 $695 4 Nights Summer Jun 16 2018 Aug 25 2018 $6250 7 Nights Fall Aug 26 2018 Oct 31 2018 $4250 $695 3 Nights Pre Winter Nov 1 2018 Dec 31 2018 $4250 $695 2 Nights
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed with Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals.
Additional information about rental rates
- Payment is accepted and quoted in US Dollars.
- Weekend rates apply to Thurs and Fri, Fri and Sat, or Sat and Sun if stay less than a week.
- Age of primary renter is 30 years of age.
- Four night minimum for the following major holidays an commencement ceremonies: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Syracuse University commencement ceremony, and Cornell commencement ceremony.
- Cleaning Fee : $175
- Refundable damage deposit : $250
- Occupancy Tax Rate : 5.0%
On the main level there is a spacious living room with gas fire place, eat-in kitchen including a wet bar beverage station, dining room, two large bedrooms (one with king and one with queen beds) and two full baths. On the upper level there is another spacious living room with gas fire place, one full bathroom, and two more beautiful bedrooms with lake views (one bedroom has two sets of full size bunk beds and the other has a queen bed).
- microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dish washer
- oven, toaster, stove
- coffee maker, dishes and cooking utensils
- Dining area with seating for 10 between the dining room and kitchen peninsula
- telephone & internet
- air-conditioning, heating, fireplace
- iron & board, washing machine & clothes dryer
- towels provided, linens provided, hair dryer
- TV, satellite or cable, DVD/CD player, games
- lawn/garden, outdoor grill, deck/patio
- kayak/canoe, water sports gear
Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms
- Livingroom – 1 queen sized sleeper sofa
- Bathroom 1 – toilet, combination tub/shower – Lower Level
- Bathroom 2 – toilet, combination tub/shower – Master on Lower Level
- Bathroom 3 – toilet, combination tub/shower – Upper Level
Bedrooms – 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- Bedroom 1 – 1 king, Lower Level Master
- Bedroom 2 – 1 king, Main Level
- Bedroom 3 – 1 king, Main Level Master
- Bedroom 4 – 4 twin/ single, Lower Level Level – 2 bunk beds
Popular area attractions include:
- cinemas, winery tours, playground, live theater, festivals, waterfalls, library
- museums, recreation center, zoo, churches, marina, autumn foliage, coin laundry
- horseback riding, sight seeing, photography, bird watching
- outlet shopping, antiquing, walking, scenic drives
Adventure and sport activities:
- snorkeling, jet skiing, sailing, water skiing, equestrian events, hunting, fishing, swimming, skiing
- water tubing, mountain biking, hiking, golf, fishing and cycling
This is a non-smoking rental. Children are welcome, but pets of any size are not allowed. Please keep noise levels down to a minimum after 10pm.
Wave Way ReviewsSubmit your reviewAverage rating: 31 reviewsAug 3, 2017July 2017
We had a great time. The house was as advertised: clean, well-stocked and first class all the way. Would definitely recommend it.May 3, 2017Mom's Weekend Retreat On The Lake
Top notch hospitality and attention to detail comes when booking this gorgeous home on Skaneateles Lake. This hidden gem is perfect for a large family or group. Clean, comfortable, spacious, and cozy anytime of year. Convenient location to downtown and within walking distance to Anyela's Vineyard. Wish we could book every weekend! Debbie, Richard and Amy were an absolute pleasure to work with. Looking forward to return trip - thank you for a memorable weekend!Dec 12, 2016Great 60th birthday get-a-way
I treated 9 of my girlfriends to a week-end get-a-way for my 60th birthday. We all had a great time. Cooked dinner both nights in the house. The kitchen was well stocked. Plenty of room for everyone. The owners were very responsive and catered to our needs. Wish I could do this every year!Nov 30, 2016Wonderful Thanksgiving Day vacation
Our family has just returned from our wonderful Thanksgiving Day vacation at this home. We couldn't have been happier with the house and all of the amenities. Beds are comfortable (all kings), all furniture is so comfortable, love the idea of two family rooms and the house is decorated beautifully. We made our Thanksgiving dinner at the house and had plenty of room and dishware to accommodate 10 of us. Great vacation and would love to do it again.Nov 2, 2016Gorgeous!
The house is beautiful and well-kept with every necessary amenity. The view of the lake is breath-taking and it is wonderful that you can walk right down to the water. The house is located in a quiet area and perfect for a relaxing vacation.
The owners were great to work with from start to finish and did everything that they could to accommodate my family.Sep 8, 2016Fantastic spot
Gorgeous view , fantastic house, close enough to town, right on the water ... You couldn't ask for more.
We cannot wait to go back!Aug 15, 2016
Not a bad thing to say. The property is a jewel on Skaneateles lake. The accommodations, the decorative touches, and views of that lake are breath taking. The owners couldn't be anymore pleasant to work with. Wave way was spotless upon our arrival. Best of all the location is outstanding, you're close to town, the winery, the Sunday afternoon Polo match and the marina. We felt fortunate to have such a great property being shared with us. Thanks again for helping us make memories that will last a lifetime!Jul 25, 2016Wonderful Time on Wave Way!
Every summer my family spends a few weeks on beautiful Skaneateles Lake. We come from all over the country to get together for fun times on the lake. We just love it here and everything this place has to offer. This was our first stay at the Wave Way house and it was just Wonderful! The house is stocked with everything you need, an amazing huge flat backyard for yard games and sitting around the fire pit with stunning views of the lake. We would highly recommend a week or two at this beautiful rental in an amazing location just 4 miles from the village center. We hope to come back!Feb 10, 2016We loved it
This was our second time staying at this property we loved it Stocked with everything you would need for a comfortable stay beautiful view of the lake terrific house and the owners always make sure everything is perfect,we will be back.Sep 30, 2015A perfect stay!
The owners accommodated a last minute request and during the stay was oncerned and ensured we had contact information without being intrusive. Our stay was relaxing and a much needed break. Thank you!
Recommended for: Elderly, Families, Romantic, Families-With-Teens, Girlfriends, SightseeingPage 1 of 4:«‹1234›»