Amazing Home On East Side Of Skaneateles Lake
4 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Bathrooms, 10 Sleeps
This beautiful home boasts over 2400 square feet of living space. It has four bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms and two living rooms. It is situated on the east side of beautiful Skaneateles Lake and less than ten minutes away from downtown Skaneateles. This home was newly constructed in 2008 and is now newly furnished and is available for rentals as of August of 2014. It is located one mile from 1820 House Restaurant and only nine miles from Skaneateles Country Club. The beautiful sunsets from the patio are absolutely magnificent! There is a dock, mooring buoy, fire pit, and over 110 feet of private lakefront for you to enjoy!
On the main level there is an open concept floor which includes the living room with gas fire place, large kitchen with custom granite counters and a huge kitchen island with seating for eight people, and dining room with seating for an additional eight people. The master bedroom suite has a king sized bed, custom walk in closet and master bathroom. The main level has a guest half bathroom. On the second level there is a loft area with a queen sized sofa bed, one full bathroom, and three more beautiful bedrooms with queen sized beds.
Our calendar is updated daily, however please call to confirm availability
For Reservations call (315) 317-8200 or click Here to use our online reservation form2047 Pine Bluff Calendar
Rental Rates For Pine Bluff
Season Begins Ends Weekly Weeknight Weekend Weekend Night Minimum Stay Pre Winter Nov 1 2018 Dec 31 2018 $3950 $595 2 Nights Winter Jan 1 2019 Apr 30 2019 $3250 $495 2 Nights Spring May 1 2019 Jun 22 2019 $4500 $695 4 Nights Summer Jun 23 2019 Sep 1 2019 $6250 7 Nights Fall Sep 2 2019 Oct 31 2019 $4500 $695 3 Nights Pre Winter Nov 1 2019 Dec 31 2019 $3950 $595 2 Nights (4 Nights Thanksgiving) Winter Jan 1 2020 Apr 30 2020 $3250 $495 2 Nights Spring May 1 2020 Jun 20 2020 $4500 $695 4 Nights Summer Jun 21 2020 Sep 6 2020 $6250 7 Nights Fall Sep 7 2020 Oct 31 2020 $4500 $695 3 Nights Pre Winter Nov 1 2020 Dec 31 2020 $3950 $595 2 Nights (4 Nights Thanksgiving)
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed with Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals.
Additional information about rental rates
- Payment is accepted and quoted in US Dollars.
- Age of primary renter is 30 years of age.
- Four night minimum for the following major holidays and commencement: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Syracuse University commencement, and Cornell commencement.
- Cleaning Fee : $200
- Refundable damage deposit : $250
- Occupancy Tax Rate : 5.0%
- microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dish washer
- oven, toaster, stove
- coffee maker, dishes and cooking utensils
- Dining area with seating for 8
- telephone & internet
- air-conditioning, heating, fireplace
- iron & board, washing machine & clothes dryer
- towels provided, linens provided, hair dryer
- TV, satellite or cable, DVD/CD player, games
- lawn/garden, outdoor grill, deck/patio
- kayak/canoe, water sports gear
Bathrooms: 2 bathrooms. 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1 – toilet , combination tub/shower , Main level master
- Bathroom 2 – toilet , combination tub/shower , 2nd Floor
- Bathroom 3 – toilet , Main level
Bedrooms – 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- Bedroom 1 – 1 king , Main Level master bedroom
- Bedroom 2 – 1 queen , 2nd Floor
- Bedroom 3 – 1 queen , 2nd Floor
- Bedroom 4 – 1 queen , 2nd Floor
- Loft – 1 sleep sofa /futon , 2nd Floor
Popular area attractions include:
- cinemas, winery tours, playground, live theater, festivals, waterfalls, library
- museums, recreation center, zoo, churches, marina, autumn foliage, coin laundry
- horseback riding, sight seeing, photography, bird watching
- outlet shopping, antiquing, walking, scenic drives
Adventure and sport activities:
- snorkeling, jet skiing, sailing, water skiing, equestrian events, hunting, fishing, swimming, skiing
- water tubing, mountain biking, hiking, golf, fishing and cycling
This is a non-smoking rental. Children are welcome, but pets of any size are not allowed. Please keep noise levels down to a minimum after 10pm.
2047 Pine Bluff ReviewsSubmit your reviewFinger Lakes Luxury RentalsAverage rating: 27 reviewsJan 21, 2019Could not have been happier
House is amazing! Very clean with a beautiful view. It was perfect for our girls weekend away. The owners are very easy to work with and even called to check in on us to see if we needed anything. We would highly recommend this home. If it wasn’t already booked for the summer, we would be back soon.Jan 7, 2019Great location and clean
We vacationed there over the holidays and found the home to be very well kept and clean upon arrival. Would like to visit in the summer to enjoy the dock and the water!Dec 6, 2018
Our family was very satisfied with the accommodations and appreciated the cleanliness and handsome decorations.Oct 11, 2018Beautiful Lakeside Gem
My siblings and I recently spent a wonderful week at Pine Bluff. The home is on beautiful Skaneateles Lake and we found it to be very comfortable, attractive and well stocked with everything we needed. There were places to gather together and enough space to have privacy and time to ourselves as well. The home is beautifully furnished but in a comfortable, easy-going way. We felt right at home. Since it was early October we thoroughly enjoyed the gas fireplace. There are gorgeous lake views from the spacious deck and we caught some amazing sunsets. The dock below is great for fishing, and kayaks were a fun way to get out on the lake. The home is very well located - only about 10 minutes or so to the charming village of Skaneateles where there are some excellent dining choices and unique shops. We also enjoyed a wonderful dinner and amazing sunset at the 1820 House very close by.
This review would be incomplete without a huge thank-you to Debbie and Richard who generously made themselves accessible when we had questions about the home. Richard even had some great fishing tips for my brother. We really appreciated their responsiveness.
I hope to come back with my husband and adult children so they can enjoy this amazing home and lake experience as well.Oct 9, 2018Luxurious Lake Home
Once again our family visit to this location was relaxing and more than comfortable. The lake house is huge and has wonderful amenities. My brother (the "chef") loves the kitchen! I appreciate the attention to detail provided by the owners. Thank you for another wonderful vacation 🙂Jul 23, 2018Amazing week spent on the East Side of Skan Lake!
Thank you for an incredible week on Skaneateles Lake! From the check-in to the care throughout the trip, we felt totally taken care of. My family has rented a number of homes before and this kind of exceptional service is not always the case. This really felt like a luxury hotel but in the comfort of a home. The house is excellent - well equipped, beautiful dock to enjoy the lake and a comfortable living space for 5 adults and a baby. Thank you for a wonderful stay - we hope to return next year!Jun 11, 2018Fantastic Memorial Day Weekend
This is a really great lake property in all respects. Our family spent an extended Memorial Day weekend at the home and it was better than we imagined. Well furnished, well decorated and maintained, and the location and lake views and access are spectacular. We will want to rent this home again for sure.May 22, 2018Awesome Graduation Weekend
We rented this gem of a house as we had two of our kids graduating from Syracuse, (Law School and Undergrad) and wanted the space to have some friends over to help us celebrate. First off, the pictures do not do the place justice; the main floor has a large open feel with wonderful views of the gorgeous lake. All of the bedrooms were well appointed and the kitchen was perfect for our get together. There is a great deck that overlooks the lake with plenty of seating for everyone, as well as a dock to get closer to the lake. Overall, we would stay here again and made our special weekend extra special.May 10, 2018Unbelievable views and house
Perfect location for our family celebrating two SU graduations. The views are spectacular and the house is equally as nice. We loved the openness of the downstairs and liked how there were plenty of chairs on the deck for everyone to enjoy the sunset.Apr 12, 2018Very nice, comfortable, and clean
Great getaway on the lake!Page 1 of 3:«‹123›»
- Newly built custom lake home on Skaneateles Lake!
- Opulently Appointed Evan’s Lodge Main St. Skaneateles, NY
- Luxurious Three Bedroom, Pet Friendly Home. Walk to Village!
- Luxurious Home On Wave Way Skaneateles Lake
- Amazing Home On East Side Of Skaneateles Lake
- Denman Cove Owasco Lake
- Gorgeous Greenfield Skaneateles Lake