Lakewood Lane-2 Beds/2 Baths- West Side- Skaneateles Lake
New remodeled July 2021 and back on the rental market!
This beautiful ranch style home has had a whole house renovation that was just completed in June of 2021! This beautiful 1400sf ranch style cottage sits on the west side of beautiful Skaneateles Lake just 12 minutes from downtown. The cottage has a beautiful chefs kitchen with Cambria quartz countertops and seating for 7. The main level bedroom has a queen bed and a spacious main level bathroom with a large walk in shower. The living room has a gorgeous pottery barn sleeper sofa and 65” smart tv. There is a spacious trex deck that overlooks beautiful Skaneateles Lake! The lower level walk out has a fenced in backyard. The lower level has a spacious living room with another gorgeous pottery barn sleeper sofa and beautiful kitchenette. The lower level also has a beautiful, nautically inspired bedroom with queen bed and a full bathroom with Cambria quartz countertops and washer and dryer. The home has been professionally interior designed and has a beautifully refined, nautical feel. The dock is spacious and we provide two kayaks and one paddle board for your use. There is also a mooring buoy just in case you want to bring or rent a boat! The downtown village of Skaneateles is only a short 12 minute drive from this property!!
There is 100 feet of private lakefront for your enjoyment and a beautiful dock to fish or sunbathe. There is also a mooring buoy and kayaks for your enjoyment. It is about a 10-12 minute drive to downtown center to enjoy all of the shops and restaurants.
Please fill in the form below to check availability and to book online.
For inquires click Here for our reservation form.
Rental Rates For Lakewood Lane-2 Beds/2 Baths- West Side- Skaneateles Lake
Seasons Begins Ends Nightly Weekly Minimum Stay Spring May 1 2023 June 16 2023 $575 $3,625 3 night min.
Summer June 17 2023 Sept 1 2023 $4,515 7 Night min/Saturday to Saturday Fall Sept 3 2022 Oct 15 2022 $575 $3,625 3 night min.
- *Cleaning Fee – $200
- *5% Occupancy tax
- *$100 service fee
- $500 refundable security/damage deposit
- Internet, Linens provided, Towels Provided
- Heating, Hair Dryer, Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishes & Utensils, Coffee Maker
- Kitchen, Dishwasher, Stove, Toaster
- Oven, Grill
- Television, Satellite/Cable
- Washing machine, Clothes dryer, Iron & Board
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
- Water View
- Lake View
- Minimum age of primary renter: 30
Lakewood Lane-2 Beds/2 Baths- West Side- Skaneateles Lake ReviewsSubmit your reviewFinger Lakes Luxury RentalsAverage rating: 1 reviewsFranOct 10, 2022Charming stunner
My stay here was amazing. I witnessed both sunrise and sunsets from this location. The home was remodeled with high quality fixtures, furniture and appliances. Lake views were beautiful and access to dock below was well light. I enjoyed the fire pit, bbq, and fished while there. Thank you! I’d purchase this home if ever “for sale”!
- Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Samuel Adams Estate-6 Beds/4 1/2 Baths -6500 SF Level Lakefront – East Side Owasco Lake
- Burtis Point – 3 Beds/2 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Lakewood Lane-2 Beds/2 Baths- West Side- Skaneateles Lake
- West Lake Road – 3 Beds/2 Baths West Side – Skaneateles Lake
- Redtail Lane – 3 Beds + All Seasons Sleeping Porch/2 Baths – East Side Skaneateles Lake
- E. Lake Rd- 3 Beds/2 Baths- Ranch – Lake Views/2 miles to Village Skaneateles
- Hummingbird Manor-6 Beds/6 1/2 Baths-1 1/4 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Evans Lodge-6 Bed/4 1/2 Baths-1 1/2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Lee Mulroy -3 Beds/2 Baths-Pet Friendly – 2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Main St-3 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main St -5 Beds/4 Baths-1 Mile to Village-Skaneateles
- Franklin St -3 Beds/2 1/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village