Luxurious Home On Wave Way Skaneateles Lake
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 2 Living Rooms, 2 kitchens
This one of a kind, luxurious 2900 square foot ranch home is nestled on the west side of beautiful Skaneateles Lake. This home was completely renovated top to bottom in 2013. Every inch of this home is brand new including brand new furnishings. It has been professionally interior designed in a comfortable, refined cottage style. It is located across from famed Anyela’s Winery, two miles from Country Club, and only a five minute drive from downtown Skaneateles. The beautiful sunrises from the deck are absolutely magnificent! There are also two docks, a mooring buoy and over 100 feet of private lakefront for you to enjoy. The spacious backyard has a fire pit and is entirely fenced in.
On the main level there is a spacious living room with fire place and cathedral ceilings, kitchen including a wet/bar coffee station, two large bedrooms (both with kings). On the lower level there is another spacious living room with fire place, kitchenette/wet bar/coffee station and there are two more beautiful bedrooms with lake views (one bedroom has two sets of full size bunk beds and the other is a beautiful master bedroom suite with a king and en suite bathroom) and there is also a second guest bathroom.
Our calendar is updated daily, however please call to confirm availability
For Reservations call (315) 317-8200 or click Here to use our online reservation formLuxurious Home On Wave Way Calendar
Rental Rates For Luxurious Home On Wave Way
Season Begins Ends Weekly Weeknight Weekend Weekend Night Minimum Stay Fall Aug 26 2018 Oct 31 2018 $4250 $695 3 Nights Pre Winter Nov 1 2018 Dec 31 2018 $4250 $695 2 Nights (4 Nights Thanksgiving) Winter Jan 1 2019 Apr 30 2019 $3250 $495 $1090 2 Nights Spring May 1 2019 Jun 21 2019 $4250 $695 4 Nights Summer Jun 22 2019 Aug 31 2019 $6500 7 Nights Fall Sep 1 2019 Oct 31 2019 $4250 $695 3 Nights Pre Winter Nov 1 2019 Dec 31 2019 $4250 $695 2 Nights (4 Nights Thanksgiving) Winter Jan 1 2020 Apr 30 2020 $3250 $495 $1090 2 Nights Spring May 1 2020 Jun 19 2020 $4250 $695 4 Nights Summer Jun 20 2020 Sep 5 2020 $6500 7 Nights Fall Sep 6 2020 Oct 31 2020 $4250 $695 3 Nights Pre Winter Nov 1 2020 Dec 31 2020 $4250 $695 2 Nights (4 Nights Thanksgiving)
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed with Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals.
Additional information about rental rates
- Payment is accepted and quoted in US Dollars.
- Weekend rates apply to Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun if stay less than a week.
- Age of primary renter is 30 years of age.
- Four night minimum for the following major holidays an commencements: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Syracuse University commencement, and Cornell commencement.
- Cleaning Fee : $200
- Refundable damage deposit : $250
- Occupancy Tax Rate : 5.0%
On the main level there is a spacious living room with gas fire place, eat-in kitchen including a wet bar beverage station, dining room, two large bedrooms (one with king and one with queen beds) and two full baths. On the upper level there is another spacious living room with gas fire place, one full bathroom, and two more beautiful bedrooms with lake views (one bedroom has two sets of full size bunk beds and the other has a queen bed).
- microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dish washer
- oven, toaster, stove
- coffee maker, dishes and cooking utensils
- Dining area with seating for 10 between the dining room and kitchen peninsula
- telephone & internet
- air-conditioning, heating, fireplace
- iron & board, washing machine & clothes dryer
- towels provided, linens provided, hair dryer
- TV, satellite or cable, DVD/CD player, games
- lawn/garden, outdoor grill, deck/patio
- kayak/canoe, water sports gear
Bathrooms: 3 bathrooms
- Livingroom – 1 queen sized sleeper sofa
- Bathroom 1 – toilet, combination tub/shower – Lower Level
- Bathroom 2 – toilet, combination tub/shower – Master on Lower Level
- Bathroom 3 – toilet, combination tub/shower – Upper Level
Bedrooms – 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- Bedroom 1 – 1 king, Lower Level Master
- Bedroom 2 – 1 king, Main Level
- Bedroom 3 – 1 king, Main Level Master
- Bedroom 4 – 4 full/ double, Lower Level Level – 2 bunk beds
Popular area attractions include:
- cinemas, winery tours, playground, live theater, festivals, waterfalls, library
- museums, recreation center, zoo, churches, marina, autumn foliage, coin laundry
- horseback riding, sight seeing, photography, bird watching
- outlet shopping, antiquing, walking, scenic drives
Adventure and sport activities:
- snorkeling, jet skiing, sailing, water skiing, equestrian events, hunting, fishing, swimming, skiing
- water tubing, mountain biking, hiking, golf, fishing and cycling
This is a non-smoking rental. Children are welcome, but pets of any size are not allowed. Please keep noise levels down to a minimum after 10pm.
Wave Way ReviewsSubmit your reviewFinger Lakes Luxury RentalsAverage rating: 43 reviewsSep 21, 2018Perfect House for our Family!
We stayed at Wave Way for my sister's wedding - It was the perfect house for a large family to stay in. I was there with my parents, siblings + spouses. This large home is perfect for families, children, and groups of friends. It's clean, has amazing outdoor space and an incredible view! The swing set was an added bonus for my 2 year old daughter! Debbie was very accommodating and the instructions given for the house were super helpful. Thank you for making my sister's wedding weekend even more perfect!Sep 12, 2018Great Girls Weekend!
Starting out camping 21 years ago and switching to "glamping" 6 years ago, this property is by far the best home we have rented in the Finger Lakes area. Our group of 11 women just loved it! The location is perfect, the amenities can't be beat and the home and setting are wonderful. The management team was so easy to work with and made us feel so welcome. We will definitely be back!Sep 11, 2018Wave Way
A beautiful, well kept and organized home right on the Lake makes a relaxing vacation spot ! Peace and quiet as well as excellent living space for cooking and playing games and just hanging out together with friends and family. Also a good home base to explore the many vineyards and other Lakes of the region as well as going on sightseeing excursions. Lovely & we had a really wonderful time !Sep 7, 2018Terrific stay on Skaneateles
A superb location, fabulous house with all the indoor and outdoor amenities a large family would need! Our tribe of 8 loved every part of it. Owners and property managers very responsive to any questions or concerns. We would definitely rent again.Aug 2, 2018wonderful
This home is just picture perfect and the management very responsive. In spite of three days of rain during our stay, the home was bright and a perfect fit for our family of four and a very energetic 3 year old grandson, who buy the way just loved the swing set. The fenced yard was perfect for allowing him the freedom to run.
We'll be back!Jul 17, 2018Review...
Spectacular home and amenities only topped by the view. Rick and Debbie leave no stone unturned for a great experience.Apr 3, 2018Spectacular!
Amazing views as soon as you walk in. Very spacious and beautifully decorated. I will definitely be back with my family next year.Mar 23, 2018Gorgeous Home
I reserved this Lake house with my family for a wedding weekend. I wish I had reserved for a week. The view of the lake was wonderful. The house was immaculate. The bunk beds for my grand children were full size. Three of the rooms faced the lake with two that had sliding glass doors that opened to the yard. It was everything I had hoped for.Jan 8, 2018Beautiful house with stunning view!
Great layout and decor. Very clean and comfortable!! Great place.Nov 1, 2017Comfortable & clean
Had a great time visiting with friends. Plenty of space for 3 couples. Clean and pretty decor. Convenient to wineries and the village. Really enjoyed our stay!Page 1 of 5:«‹12345›»