Main St -5 Beds/4 Baths-1 Mile to Village-Skaneateles
This historic, 5 bed/4 bath 4500 Sq Ft, Georgian style home sits on 5 acres w/ two other separate buildings that include the Carriage House (2 bed/2 bath) & Tack House (1 bed/1 bath Upper unit, 2 bed/2 bath lower unit). This complex is privately situated and surrounded by beautiful farm fields w/ just a 15 minute walk to downtown Skaneateles! (Please note the rental rates for this home DO NOT include or reflect the rates for the other units as all of these properties are rented separately)
The Space:This beautiful, historic, Georgian style home just underwent a full home renovation that took over one year to complete. It was recently released for rentals starting July/2022. It has five bedrooms & four full bathrooms. On the main floor there is a beautiful kitchen, living room and dining room with Stickley furniture, along with a spacious deck and fenced in backyard. There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms on the main level. The first guest bedroom has a queen bed with an ensuite walk-in shower bathroom. The second bedroom has two queen beds and the second bathroom is located off the living room. On the second floor, there are two full bathrooms and three additional bedrooms, all with queen beds. There is also a beautiful billiard room on the second level that has ample seating and a 9ft regulation size pool table. The laundry room is also located on the second floor and has two washers and two dryers. This home is owned and managed by Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals in Skaneateles, NY.
Please fill in the form below to check availability and to book online.
For inquires click Here for our reservation form.Main St -5 Beds/4 Baths-1 Mile to Village-Skaneateles – OPENING JULY 2022!
Rental Rates For Main St -5 Beds/4 Baths-1 Mile to Village-Skaneateles – OPENING JULY 2022!
Seasons Begins Ends Nightly Weekly Minimum Stay Fall Sept 5 2022 Oct 31 2022 $750 $4,725 3 night min. Pre Winter Nov 1 2022 Dec 31 2022 $750 $4,725 3 night min.(Thanksgiving and Christmas 4 night min.) Winter Jan 1 2023 April 30 2023 $695 $4,380 2 night min. Spring May 1 2023 June 15 2023 $750 $4,725 3 night min.(SU, Cornell grad. and Memorial Weekend 4 night min.) Summer June 16 2023 Aug 31 2023 $795 $5,500 4 night min.
- *Cleaning Fee – $350
- *7% Occupancy tax
- *$100 service fee
- $500 refundable security/damage deposit
- Internet – High speed internet provided by Spectrum
- Linens provided – All linens provide
- Towels Provided – Bath, Hand, kitchen towels and wash clothes provided
- Heating – Forced air heat
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning – Central Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Fireplace – Gas fire place in living room
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Wifi speed – 500+ Mbps (good for 6+ people or 10+ devices)
- Free wifi
- Dishes & Utensils – Fully stocked kitchen to include bakeware, cookware, glassware, dinnerware, silverware.
- Coffee Maker – Both regular drip and a Keurig
- Kitchen – Kitchen with ample storage and peninsula that seats 3 people
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Dining table
- Kitchen island
- Outdoor Furniture
- Fire pit
- Television – Smart tv’s in living room and all bedrooms
- Satellite/Cable – Wireless cable provided by Spectrum
- Game Room – Pool table on 2nd level
- Pool Table – Located on 2nd level
- Smart TV
Baby & toddler
- Baby Gate
- Washing machine – 2 washers on 2nd level
- Clothes dryer – 2 dryers on 2nd level
- Iron & Board
- Parking – Parking for up to 6 cars
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fenced yard
- Wheelchair inaccessible
- Rural – This property is situated just outside the village limits in a private rural setting. It is a mile away and approximately a 20 minute walk.
- Village – This property is a mile from the Village where you can enjoy the lake, restaurants and shops. You cannot rent short term in the village and this property is as close as you can get.
- Downtown – This is a mile walk into downtown where all the restaurants and shops are, along with the lake and public swimming area.
- Town – This property is located in the township, just over the village line. Please note, you cannot stay in the village in a short term rental. (You would have to stay in a hotel or B&B)
- Lake – This property is located a mile from the village where you can access the lake for fishing and swimming
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Wildlife viewing
- Jet skiing
- Mountain biking
- Health/beauty spa
- Outlet shopping
- Water skiing
- Scuba diving or snorkeling
- Winery tours
- Water tubing
- Basketball court
- Water sports
- Mountain climbing
- Gambling casinos
- Rock climbing
- Ice skating
- Cross country skiing
Main St -5 Beds/4 Baths-1 Mile to Village-Skaneateles – OPENING JULY 2022! ReviewsSubmit your reviewFinger Lakes Luxury RentalsAverage rating: 9 reviewsShianneMar 6, 2023Would recommend to anyone!
Rented the main house and carriage house for a local wedding and it couldn’t have been better! So convenient having multiple spaces on the same property, and just a mile from beautiful downtown with restaurants and shopping.
The spaces were clean and fully stocked with all the supplies we needed and more. Not to mention gorgeously furnished and decorated.
It snowed a lot on Friday night and they went above and beyond even plowing the driveway Saturday morning! Debbie and their team made everything so easy and let us focus on the wedding and time with friends and family. Communication was timely and clear - I would recommend Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals to anyone staying in the area, and we will definitely be using them again on our next trip.JoanNov 11, 2022Beautiful Home!
Just spent a weekend here with 12 friends and it was perfect. The home is decorated beautifully, and is very clean. The kitchen is well appointed. Outstanding support from Debbie, and communication with the Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals could not be better! This is the second time I have rented from them, and I look forward to renting from them again!DoreenOct 18, 2022
Beautiful location well maintained Well equipped and met all expectationsRobertOct 18, 2022Amazing Stay -- great location!
This house is a wow -- just a mile from town and a beautiful setting. Large family area and kitchen and roomy bedrooms. Everything is very newly re-modeled and done very well. Highly recommended.DanielOct 18, 2022Amazing
Just a spectacular home. Old world charm and elegance with all the modern amenities. Spacious and welcoming you feel immediately comfortable when you walk in the door. Not only was the house perfect for our occasion, it couldn’t have been more pleasant and seamless working with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals. Both this property and Finger Lakes Rentals are a high recommendation for anyone looking for the perfect setting and accommodations in the Skaneateles region. We will definitely come back for more. You will too!SusanOct 18, 2022Beautiful home and a perfect location
Our family enjoyed the large kitchen for family meals, comfortable beds and ample space to unwind. The location was an easy drive to the quaint town of Skaneateles.Cynthia W.Sep 15, 2022Amazing house for gathering colleagues, family & friends!
We had the opportunity to rent this house and the neighboring home to gather our remote employees for a business trip to Skaneateles.
The home was well appointed as a home away from home with clean bathrooms and bedrooms, very nice linens, great places for gathering for meals and conversation!
We will absolutely come stay again…it was so much nicer than many of the hotels in town.Brittany WheelerSep 15, 2022Wedding Weekend Away
We absolutely loved this rental that we stayed at for our close friend's wedding in the area. It was in great proximity of downtown and the wedding reception. The renovations were a nice plus too. Highly recommend!EileenAug 7, 2022Pre-Wedding Girls Weekend
Absolutely perfect weekend. The house was beautifully furnished. Wonderful back deck and firepit were an added plus. Debbie the homeowner was wonderful to work with. 5 Stars. I highly recommend this property.
- Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Samuel Adams Estate-6 Beds/4 1/2 Baths -6500 SF Level Lakefront – East Side Owasco Lake
- Burtis Point – 3 Beds/2 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Lakewood Lane-2 Beds/2 Baths- West Side- Skaneateles Lake
- West Lake Road – 3 Beds/2 Baths West Side – Skaneateles Lake
- Redtail Lane – 3 Beds + All Seasons Sleeping Porch/2 Baths – East Side Skaneateles Lake
- E. Lake Rd- 3 Beds/2 Baths- Ranch – Lake Views/2 miles to Village Skaneateles
- Hummingbird Manor-6 Beds/6 1/2 Baths-1 1/4 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Evans Lodge-6 Bed/4 1/2 Baths-1 1/2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Lee Mulroy -3 Beds/2 Baths-Pet Friendly – 2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Main St-3 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main St -5 Beds/4 Baths-1 Mile to Village-Skaneateles
- Franklin St -3 Beds/2 1/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village