Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
This newly renovated pet friendly Carriage House is part of the Tack House properties located on Main Street just a short walk to the downtown district of Skaneateles.
This is a private building with approximately 1,500 sf of living space. It has an eat in kitchen, spacious living room, bedroom with queen bed, full bath and private deck on the main level. The second floor features a full size bath, queen and full size beds with a half wall for seperation. This unit is a stand alone building that sleeps 6 comfortably but can accommodate 8 people with our queen size sofa bed. This unit is fully furnished with linens, livingroom and kitchen amenities and all the comforts of home!!
Please fill in the form below to check availability and to book online.
For inquires click Here for our reservation form.Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Pets Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Exterior lighting
- Carbon-monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Deadbolt lock
- First-aid kit
- Guests provide their own meals
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Paper Towels
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Furniture
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
- No parties/events
- No smoking
- Pets allowed
We allow dogs only.
- Children allowed
- Minimum age of primary renter:25
Rental Rates For Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village!
|Pre Winter||Nov 1 2021||Dec 31 2021||$300||$1,890||2 night min. (Thanksgiving and Christmas 3 night min.)|
|Winter||Jan 1 2022||April 30 2022||$250||$1,575||2 night min.|
|Spring||May 1 2022||June 16 2022||$300||$1,890||2 night min.(3 night min SU & Cornell Grad)|
|Summer||June 17 2022||Sept 4 2022||$330||$2,080||2 night min.|
|Fall||Sept 5 2022||Oct 31 2022||$300||$1,890||2 night min.|
|Pre Winter||Nov 1 2022||Dec 31 2022||$300||$1,890||2 night min. (Thanksgiving and Christmas 3 night min.)|
- *Cleaning Fee – $100
- *7% Occupancy tax
- *$50 service fee
- $250 refundable security/damage deposit
Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village Reviews
Submit your review
The house was very clean and comfortable, and Debbie was easy to contact. We had a few questions about how to turn the heat on, and she responded right away! The backyard was a great place to drink morning coffee, and the house is close to town. We enjoyed doing some shopping while we were there!
We loved our stay in the Carriage House - it was cozy, comfortable and private. The location was perfect - close to town and other points of interest.
Lovely experience! Great accomodations. Clean, convenient location, and quiet. Would rent there again without hesitation
The pictures don’t do this place justice- it seemed bigger than the pictures show. We were in town for a graduation and it was a great place to stay!
The cottage was very beautiful, clean and in a wonderful location within walking distance to town. We enjoyed our stay and plan to book again soon.
We have rented from Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals 3 times and each house is immaculately clean, beautifully decorated, with special touches like super soft all white linens. The Carriage House is my favorite home so far. It is surrounded on 3 sides by farmland and it was a stunning scene to kick off spring. I can only imagine how beautiful it must be in the summer! Watching sunset off the deck is the perfect way to end the day. Debbie is super accommodating and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend!!
Debbie was very responsive. The carriage house exceeded our expectations and good value too.
Debbie's place was clean and exactly as described. It was in a great location close to town. I would definitely recommend this place if you are visiting the area!
The home was well appointed and very comfortable for a family of six. Close to Main Street and a short drive to Song Mountain for some excellent skiing. Great communication.
Great location! Comfortable and cozy with big bedrooms! Dog friendly was a huge plus!
- Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Samuel Adams Estate-6 Beds/4 1/2 Baths -6500 SF Level Lakefront – East Side Owasco Lake
- Burtis Point – 3 Beds/2 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Greenfield Lane – 3 Beds/2 1/2 Baths West Side – Skaneateles Lake
- Lakewood Lane-2 Beds/2 Baths- West Side- Skaneateles Lake
- West Lake Road – 3 Beds/2 Baths West Side – Skaneateles Lake
- Redtail Lane – 3 Beds + All Seasons Sleeping Porch/2 Baths – East Side Skaneateles Lake
- Pine Bluff – 4 Beds/2 1/2 Baths -East Side Skaneateles Lake
- E. Lake Rd- 3 Beds/2 Baths- Ranch – Lake Views/2 miles to Village Skaneateles
- Hummingbird Manor-6 Beds/6 1/2 Baths-1 1/4 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Evans Lodge-6 Bed/4 1/2 Baths-1 1/2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Lee Mulroy -3 Beds/2 Baths-Pet Friendly – 2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Main St-3 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main St -5 Beds/4 Baths-1 Mile to Village-Skaneateles – OPENING JULY 2022!
- Franklin St -3 Beds/2 1/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village