Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
This newly renovated pet friendly Carriage House is part of the Tack House properties located on Main Street just a short walk to the downtown district of Skaneateles.
This is a private building with approximately 1,500 sf of living space. It has an eat in kitchen, spacious living room, bedroom with queen bed, full bath and private deck on the main level. The second floor features a full size bath, queen and full size beds with a half wall for seperation. This unit is a stand alone building that sleeps 6 comfortably but can accommodate 8 people with our queen size sofa bed. This unit is fully furnished with linens, livingroom and kitchen amenities and all the comforts of home!!
Please fill in the form below to check availability and to book online.
For inquires click Here for our reservation form.Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Pets Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Exterior lighting
- Carbon-monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Deadbolt lock
- First-aid kit
- Guests provide their own meals
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Paper Towels
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Furniture
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
- No parties/events
- No smoking
- Pets allowed
We allow dogs only.
- Children allowed
- Minimum age of primary renter:25
Rental Rates For Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village!
|Fall||Sept 5 2022||Oct 31 2022||$300||$1,890||2 night min.|
|Pre Winter||Nov 1 2022||Dec 31 2022||$300||$1,890||2 night min.(Thanksgiving and Christmas 3 night min.)|
|Winter||Jan 1 2023||April 30 2023||$250||$1,575||2 night min.|
|Spring||May 1 2023||June 15 2023||$300||$1,890||2 night min.(SU, Cornell grad. and Memorial Weekend 3 night min.)|
|Summer||June 16 2023||Aug 31 2023||$330||$2,080||2 night min.|
|Fall||Sept 1 2023||Oct 31 2023||$300||$1,890||2 night min.|
- *Cleaning Fee – $100
- *7% Occupancy tax
- *$50 service fee
- $250 refundable security/damage deposit
Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village Reviews
Submit your review
We rented all the properties at Debbie’s for our wedding party and it was the perfect setup! The houses are beautiful and spacious. We would definitely stay here again!
Absolutely lovely place and experience
Huge space, great location, very comfortable
This carriage house is perfect for a stay near Lake Skaneateles. Close to town, pretty yard overlooking serene pastures, and a super clean, beautifully decorated house.
Excellent place. A short drive away from downtown Skaneateles. Cool fire area out back. Super clean!
This rental was perfect for getting ready for our wedding! The layout - a bedroom and bath on each level was everything we needed to get ready separately. Our photographers were so pleased with the cleanliness and the bright natural light from the windows and sliding glass door. We will get beautiful photos! The check in and the instruction guide were great and the location was super convenient. The linens and beds were high end hotel quality and everything was clean and updated. Would definitely book again.
This was my second year staying on this property with my family. Both rental properties were meticulously clean, comfortable, well stocked, and provided plenty of space for my family. The landlord reached out to me the day of my arrival and told me that if I needed anything to please contact her. This was not only reassuring but made us feel welcome. It truly felt like home away from home!
The carriage house was nicer in person than it appears on line. It was very clean and very comfortable. All of our friends and family that stayed with us were very pleased with their sleeping arrangements. It was also near to our venue and every where we needed to go.
Went to Skaneateles for a girls' getaway and had the pleasure of staying in this cozy carriage house less than a minute outside of town. Debbie was the perfect host, being very responsive to questions and concerns. The cleanliness, space, and charming decor of the carriage house far exceeded our expectations. A wonderful location to experience all that Skaneateles has to offer. Thanks, Debbie! We'll be back!
The carriage house was updated, comfortable, clean and close to the village! There was plenty of storage and it was adorable. The family so enjoyed the stay and would quickly do it again !
- Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Samuel Adams Estate-6 Beds/4 1/2 Baths -6500 SF Level Lakefront – East Side Owasco Lake
- Burtis Point – 3 Beds/2 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Lakewood Lane-2 Beds/2 Baths- West Side- Skaneateles Lake
- West Lake Road – 3 Beds/2 Baths West Side – Skaneateles Lake
- Redtail Lane – 3 Beds + All Seasons Sleeping Porch/2 Baths – East Side Skaneateles Lake
- E. Lake Rd- 3 Beds/2 Baths- Ranch – Lake Views/2 miles to Village Skaneateles
- Hummingbird Manor-6 Beds/6 1/2 Baths-1 1/4 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Evans Lodge-6 Bed/4 1/2 Baths-1 1/2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Lee Mulroy -3 Beds/2 Baths-Pet Friendly – 2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Main St-3 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main St -5 Beds/4 Baths-1 Mile to Village-Skaneateles
- Franklin St -3 Beds/2 1/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village