Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
This newly renovated pet friendly Carriage House is part of the Tack House properties located on Main Street just a short walk to the downtown district of Skaneateles.
This is a private building with approximately 1,500 sf of living space. It has an eat in kitchen, spacious living room, bedroom with queen bed, full bath and private deck on the main level. The second floor features a full size bath, queen and full size beds with a half wall for seperation. This unit is a stand alone building that sleeps 6 comfortably but can accommodate 8 people with our queen size sofa bed. This unit is fully furnished with linens, livingroom and kitchen amenities and all the comforts of home!!
Please fill in the form below to check availability and to book online.
For inquires click Here for our reservation form.Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Pets Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms
- Exterior lighting
- Carbon-monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Deadbolt lock
- First-aid kit
- Guests provide their own meals
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Paper Towels
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Furniture
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
- No parties/events
- No smoking
- Pets allowed
We allow dogs only.
- Children allowed
- Minimum age of primary renter:25
Rental Rates For Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village!
|Fall||Sept 5 2022||Oct 31 2022||$300||$1,890||2 night min.|
|Pre Winter||Nov 1 2022||Dec 31 2022||$300||$1,890||2 night min.(Thanksgiving and Christmas 3 night min.)|
|Winter||Jan 1 2023||April 30 2023||$250||$1,575||2 night min.|
|Spring||May 1 2023||June 15 2023||$300||$1,890||2 night min.(SU, Cornell grad. and Memorial Weekend 3 night min.)|
|Summer||June 16 2023||Aug 31 2023||$330||$2,080||2 night min.|
|Fall||Sept 1 2023||Oct 31 2023||$300||$1,890||2 night min.|
- *Cleaning Fee – $100
- *7% Occupancy tax
- *$50 service fee
- $250 refundable security/damage deposit
Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village Reviews
Submit your review
Amazing! My family rented all 4 units on the compound for three nights. There was so much space and everything was exactly as described/pictured. All units were clean, very easy to get into with Debbie’s instructions who was also great to work with. We set up a volleyball net in the backyard and there was plenty of parking for all guests. We brought our pickleball net to set up but the driveway is a mix of gravel/pavement, so weren’t able to play. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would book again if in the area.
Felt like a home. The place was cozy and clean. The location was perfect.
Incredibly nice place and an incredible host. Definitely look forward to visiting again.
We had a great stay here for our wedding weekend. We got married at the Sinclair of Skaneateles and this location was perfect for us. Minutes away from the town center where there are multiple amazing restaurants, cafes, shops and Mirabeau Inn & Spa. I would recommend this Airbnb to anyone looking for a nice stay in Skaneateles! Very cozy place, beds were comfortable and nice common area. The heated hardwoods are also a very nice touch! Thank you!
Very well equipped; extremely well run; comfortable and attractive furnishings.
This house is so charming and has everything you would need/want! It is newly renovated and was immaculate. I will be staying again!
Outstanding rental! Outstanding Hostess! Close to everything in Skaneateles town! Clean, comfortable, quiet, and close to town. We will definitely rent these again and recommend these rentals to others!
Loved our stay at the Carriage House - great location, bright and clean, comfy beds….would love to go back. Highly recommend!
Excellent stay in Skaneateles - very clean and great location, only 1 mile from the village!
Great place, clean, exactly as expected. Debbie was communicative and friendly!
- Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Samuel Adams Estate-6 Beds/4 1/2 Baths -6500 SF Level Lakefront – East Side Owasco Lake
- Burtis Point – 3 Beds/2 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Lakewood Lane-2 Beds/2 Baths- West Side- Skaneateles Lake
- West Lake Road – 3 Beds/2 Baths West Side – Skaneateles Lake
- Redtail Lane – 3 Beds + All Seasons Sleeping Porch/2 Baths – East Side Skaneateles Lake
- E. Lake Rd- 3 Beds/2 Baths- Ranch – Lake Views/2 miles to Village Skaneateles
- Hummingbird Manor-6 Beds/6 1/2 Baths-1 1/4 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Evans Lodge-6 Bed/4 1/2 Baths-1 1/2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Lee Mulroy -3 Beds/2 Baths-Pet Friendly – 2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Main St-3 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main St -5 Beds/4 Baths-1 Mile to Village-Skaneateles
- Franklin St -3 Beds/2 1/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village