Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom
This gorgeous pet friendly Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village is on Main Street within walking distance to the Skaneateles downtown district!
This beautiful suite has a spacious open floor plan with a large eat in kitchen, one bedroom, one bathroom and a very spacious living room with a sleeper sofa and additional seating.
Skaneateles Lake, the restaurants and the beautiful shops are all just a short walk away so be sure to book your stay today!
Please fill in the form below to check availability and to book online.
For inquires click Here for our reservation form.Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Pets Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Exterior lighting
- Carbon-monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Deadbolt lock
- First-aid kit
- Guests provide their own meals
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Paper Towels
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Furniture
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
- No parties/events
- No smoking
- Pets allowed
We allow dogs only.
- Children allowed
- Minimum age of primary renter:25
Rental Rates For Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village!
|Fall||Sept 5 2022||Oct 31 2022||$225||$1,420||2 night min.|
|Pre Winter||Nov 1 2022||Dec 31 2022||$225||$1,420||2 night min.(Thanksgiving and Christmas 3 night min.)|
|Winter||Jan 1 2023||April 30 2023||$190||$1,200||2 night min.|
|Spring||May 1 2023||June 15 2023||$225||$1,420||2 night min.(SU, Cornell grad. & Memorial Weekend 3 night min.)|
|Summer||June 16 2023||Aug 31 2023||$250||$1,575||2 night min.|
|Fall||Sept 1 2023||Oct 31 2023||$225||$1,420||2 night min.|
- *Cleaning Fee – $100
- *7% Occupancy tax
- *$50 service fee
- $250 refundable security/damage deposit
Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village Reviews
Submit your review
A charming apartment within walking distance of downtown Skaneateles, it’s a wonderful place to stay. If coming with an extended family, inviting out of town guests for a wedding, etc, the 3 buildings would work well.
We were very happy with our stay here. There is a lot of space in the living area to spread out. The bed was very comfortable, as were the furnishings in the living space. It's also very clean and conveniently located - a mile from the shops and restaurants of Skaneateles, and a 10-minute drive from Auburn.
Our stay was excellent! We thoroughly enjoyed the finger lakes. 😉
We loved our stay at Debbie’s properties. We rented all of the Airbnb’s on the property for our wedding party and their dates. It was the perfect setup. The location couldn’t have been better, the beds were very comfortable and all of the houses were impeccably clean! We would stay here again!
Wonderful place to headquarter and explore the surrounding areas. The apartment is bright and clean. Perfect getaway for me and my husband.
Our stay was short and sweet~ and we thoroughly enjoyed the accommodations. The host was pleasant, accommodating, and available. I would recommend😊
Perfect location, clean, quiet, and accurate!
The property was as advertised. Everything was clean and the host was communicative. We would stay here again.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and found the location to be convenient, spacious and clean. It’s just down the road from Mirbeau spa and so many other activities nearby. We hope to return again…such a lovey area and a wonderful place to relax.
This place was fantastic! My husband and I spent the weekend here and it was just wonderful! Debbie was very responsive and the apartment was spotless. We would definitely stay here again!
- Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Samuel Adams Estate-6 Beds/4 1/2 Baths -6500 SF Level Lakefront – East Side Owasco Lake
- Burtis Point – 3 Beds/2 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Lakewood Lane-2 Beds/2 Baths- West Side- Skaneateles Lake
- West Lake Road – 3 Beds/2 Baths West Side – Skaneateles Lake
- Redtail Lane – 3 Beds + All Seasons Sleeping Porch/2 Baths – East Side Skaneateles Lake
- E. Lake Rd- 3 Beds/2 Baths- Ranch – Lake Views/2 miles to Village Skaneateles
- Hummingbird Manor-6 Beds/6 1/2 Baths-1 1/4 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Evans Lodge-6 Bed/4 1/2 Baths-1 1/2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Lee Mulroy -3 Beds/2 Baths-Pet Friendly – 2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Main St-3 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main St -5 Beds/4 Baths-1 Mile to Village-Skaneateles
- Franklin St -3 Beds/2 1/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village