Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom
This gorgeous pet friendly Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village is on Main Street within walking distance to the Skaneateles downtown district!
This beautiful suite has a spacious open floor plan with a large eat in kitchen, one bedroom, one bathroom and a very spacious living room with a sleeper sofa and additional seating.
Skaneateles Lake, the restaurants and the beautiful shops are all just a short walk away so be sure to book your stay today!
Please fill in the form below to check availability and to book online.
For inquires click Here for our reservation form.Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Pets Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Exterior lighting
- Carbon-monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Deadbolt lock
- First-aid kit
- Guests provide their own meals
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Paper Towels
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Furniture
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
- No parties/events
- No smoking
- Pets allowed
We allow dogs only.
- Children allowed
- Minimum age of primary renter:25
Rental Rates For Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village!
|Fall||Sept 5 2022||Oct 31 2022||$225||$1,420||2 night min.|
|Pre Winter||Nov 1 2022||Dec 31 2022||$225||$1,420||2 night min.(Thanksgiving and Christmas 3 night min.)|
|Winter||Jan 1 2023||April 30 2023||$190||$1,200||2 night min.|
|Spring||May 1 2023||June 15 2023||$225||$1,420||2 night min.(SU, Cornell grad. & Memorial Weekend 3 night min.)|
|Summer||June 16 2023||Aug 31 2023||$250||$1,575||2 night min.|
|Fall||Sept 1 2023||Oct 31 2023||$225||$1,420||2 night min.|
- *Cleaning Fee – $100
- *7% Occupancy tax
- *$50 service fee
- $250 refundable security/damage deposit
Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village Reviews
Submit your review
As described and more spacious than expected. Convenient location on main rd. Very clean!
We couldn’t have been happier with our stay here. Debbie was great to work with from my initial booking and throughout our stay. The apartment was spotless and had all the amenities we needed. It was spacious, well appointed and very quiet. We will definitely be back. 💛
Excellent stay in Skaneateles - very clean and great location, only 1 mile from the village!
This is my third time staying in Skaneateles. I’ve stayed at The Sherwood properties and honestly, this place beats the expensive (overrated) properties in the village proper, by far! Very, very clean (I’m a clean freak) and so lovely and peaceful. I walked into the village one night and the other times I drove into the heart of Skaneateles in 3 minutes. I have family in the area, so I’ll definitely be back!
Great place to stay for us! The place was very clean and just what we needed for our weekend in Skaneateles!
As advertised! Very nice, clean home. Everything was a breeze with Debbie! We'll be back for sure.
Excellent, professionally run
A charming apartment within walking distance of downtown Skaneateles, it’s a wonderful place to stay. If coming with an extended family, inviting out of town guests for a wedding, etc, the 3 buildings would work well.
We were very happy with our stay here. There is a lot of space in the living area to spread out. The bed was very comfortable, as were the furnishings in the living space. It's also very clean and conveniently located - a mile from the shops and restaurants of Skaneateles, and a 10-minute drive from Auburn.
Our stay was excellent! We thoroughly enjoyed the finger lakes. 😉
- Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Samuel Adams Estate-6 Beds/4 1/2 Baths -6500 SF Level Lakefront – East Side Owasco Lake
- Burtis Point – 3 Beds/2 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Lakewood Lane-2 Beds/2 Baths- West Side- Skaneateles Lake
- Redtail Lane – 3 Beds + All Seasons Sleeping Porch/2 Baths – East Side Skaneateles Lake
- E. Lake Rd- 3 Beds/2 Baths- Ranch – Lake Views/2 miles to Village Skaneateles
- Hummingbird Manor-6 Beds/6 1/2 Baths-1 1/4 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Evans Lodge-6 Bed/4 1/2 Baths-1 1/2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Lee Mulroy -3 Beds/2 Baths-Pet Friendly – 2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Main St-3 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main St -5 Beds/4 Baths-1 Mile to Village-Skaneateles
- Franklin St -3 Beds/2 1/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village