Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village
2 Bedrooms and 1 Bathroom
This pet friendly Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village is on Main Street within walking distance to the Skaneateles downtown district!
This beautiful suite has a spacious floor plan with a large eat in kitchen, two bedrooms, one bathroom and a very spacious living room with a sleeper sofa and additional seating.
Skaneateles Lake, the restaurants and the beautiful shops are all just a short walk away so be sure to book your stay today!
Please fill in the form below to check availability and to book online.
For inquires click Here for our reservation form.Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village
- Pets Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Exterior lighting
- Carbon-monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Deadbolt lock
- First-aid kit
- Guests provide their own meals
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Paper Towels
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Furniture
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
- No parties/events
- No smoking
- Pets allowed
- Children allowed
- Minimum age of primary renter:25
Rental Rates For Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village!
|Pre Winter||Nov 1 2021||Dec 31 2021||$300||$1,890||2 night min. (Thanksgiving and Christmas 3 night min.)|
|Winter||Jan 1 2022||April 30 2022||$250||$1,575||2 night min.|
|Spring||May 1 2022||June 16 2022||$300||$1,890||2 night min.(3 night min SU & Cornell Grad)|
|Summer||June 17 2022||Sept 4 2022||$330||$2,080||2 night min.|
|Fall||Sept 5 2022||Oct 31 2022||$300||$1,890||2 night min.|
|Pre Winter||Nov 1 2022||Dec 31 2022||$300||$1,890||2 night min. (Thanksgiving and Christmas 3 night min.)|
- *Cleaning Fee – $100
- *7% Occupancy tax
- *$50 service fee
- $250 refundable security/damage deposit
Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village Reviews
Submit your review
Debbie’s place was very nice and extremely clean. Would definitely stay again! She is also very proactive and responds fast!
Convenient and comfortable stay for a weekend in Skaneateles. Plenty of space for two couples, close to town, and well-maintained spaces. Pretty views off the deck of yard and fields. Would recommend this for other people visiting the area for an event!
I rented this house in addition to the 5 bedroom house next door for a "senior" girls weekend. Everyone who stayed in this 2 bedroom house loved it: from the kitchen to the deck to the bedrooms and bathrooms. Well located, beautifully furnished and comfortable. Debbie and her brother, John, made sure everything was perfect. Thank you, Debbie and John.
This rental is as pictured. Very neat, clean, updated and very comfortable. Plus close to town. We really enjoyed our short stay there.
Words cannot express how great these rentals were! The Hostess was the Best! The rentals top notch! We will definitely rent these again!
Second stay here and will not be the last. We love the comfort and the decor.
We used this unit in addition to the main 5 bedroom house for immediate family coming to town for my son’s wedding. This was perfect for my adult niece and nephew and their partners. The apartment is nicely renovated, very clean and spacious. I would highly recommend it!
Place was very nice. Clean. Close to the town. Definitely would return.
What a spectacular place! Beautifully done, sparkling clean and so much space. It was an absolute pleasure to stay and will be back. It is more beautiful in person and is pretty walkable to the village (about a mile). Plenty of parking and an amazing view! Thank you for having us.
Fantastic location… Beautiful accommodations… We look forward to coming back every year with our family…
- Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Samuel Adams Estate-6 Beds/4 1/2 Baths -6500 SF Level Lakefront – East Side Owasco Lake
- Burtis Point – 3 Beds/2 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Lakewood Lane-2 Beds/2 Baths- West Side- Skaneateles Lake
- West Lake Road – 3 Beds/2 Baths West Side – Skaneateles Lake
- Redtail Lane – 3 Beds + All Seasons Sleeping Porch/2 Baths – East Side Skaneateles Lake
- E. Lake Rd- 3 Beds/2 Baths- Ranch – Lake Views/2 miles to Village Skaneateles
- Hummingbird Manor-6 Beds/6 1/2 Baths-1 1/4 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Evans Lodge-6 Bed/4 1/2 Baths-1 1/2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Lee Mulroy -3 Beds/2 Baths-Pet Friendly – 2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Main St-3 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main St -5 Beds/4 Baths-1 Mile to Village-Skaneateles
- Franklin St -3 Beds/2 1/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village