Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village
2 Bedrooms and 1 Bathroom
This pet friendly Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village is on Main Street within walking distance to the Skaneateles downtown district!
This beautiful suite has a spacious floor plan with a large eat in kitchen, two bedrooms, one bathroom and a very spacious living room with a sleeper sofa and additional seating.
Skaneateles Lake, the restaurants and the beautiful shops are all just a short walk away so be sure to book your stay today!
Please fill in the form below to check availability and to book online.
For inquires click Here for our reservation form.Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village
- Pets Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom
- Exterior lighting
- Carbon-monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Deadbolt lock
- First-aid kit
- Guests provide their own meals
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Paper Towels
- Linens Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Toilet Paper
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Furniture
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
- No parties/events
- No smoking
- Pets allowed
- Children allowed
- Minimum age of primary renter:25
Rental Rates For Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village!
|Pre Winter||Nov 1 2021||Dec 31 2021||$300||$1,890||2 night min. (Thanksgiving and Christmas 3 night min.)|
|Winter||Jan 1 2022||April 30 2022||$250||$1,575||2 night min.|
|Spring||May 1 2022||June 16 2022||$300||$1,890||2 night min.(3 night min SU & Cornell Grad)|
|Summer||June 17 2022||Sept 4 2022||$330||$2,080||2 night min.|
|Fall||Sept 5 2022||Oct 31 2022||$300||$1,890||2 night min.|
|Pre Winter||Nov 1 2022||Dec 31 2022||$300||$1,890||2 night min. (Thanksgiving and Christmas 3 night min.)|
- *Cleaning Fee – $100
- *7% Occupancy tax
- *$50 service fee
- $250 refundable security/damage deposit
Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village Reviews
Submit your review
Great value in a great location, it accommodated our group perfectly! Definitely would book again.
The property is in a great location. The house has been beautifully refinished and feels brand new.
This place was conveniently located in order to tour Cayuga and/or Seneca Lake wineries. Only 3 minute drive into Skaneateles which is a beautiful town on the water with several restaurants and shops with local artisans selling all sorts of artwork, jewelry, etc.! The rental itself was beautiful & very clean. Beautiful deck with sunset views. Quiet! I highly recommend!
Great place to stay for the weekend for a wedding we attended in Skaneateles. It was the perfect size for 3 people plus one furry friend! It was nice that they allow pets. The check-in instructions were super long/detailed and the checkout procedure was quite extensive. Also I wish there was shampoo & soap provided. Otherwise it was nicely furnished and clean with comfortable beds.
Beautiful apartment. Comfortable beds and high-quality kitchen appliances! Can't find a negative anywhere!
Great location - walkable in nice weather to everything Skaneateles has to offer! Very clean and homey.
Property is very spacious and well updated. Very clean.
A clean, beautiful, modern place. The beds were super comfortable! Easy access with checking in. Great communication! Highly recommend! Would definitely go back!
Cute, comfortable, convenient and clean! It was so nice to spend time in beautiful Skaneateles and to go back to such a lovely and well taken care of home
Great house, convenient location!
- Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Samuel Adams Estate-6 Beds/4 1/2 Baths -6500 SF Level Lakefront – East Side Owasco Lake
- Burtis Point – 3 Beds/2 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Greenfield Lane – 3 Beds/2 1/2 Baths West Side – Skaneateles Lake
- Lakewood Lane-2 Beds/2 Baths- West Side- Skaneateles Lake
- West Lake Road – 3 Beds/2 Baths West Side – Skaneateles Lake
- Redtail Lane – 3 Beds + All Seasons Sleeping Porch/2 Baths – East Side Skaneateles Lake
- Pine Bluff – 4 Beds/2 1/2 Baths -East Side Skaneateles Lake
- E. Lake Rd- 3 Beds/2 Baths- Ranch – Lake Views/2 miles to Village Skaneateles
- Hummingbird Manor-6 Beds/6 1/2 Baths-1 1/4 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Evans Lodge-6 Bed/4 1/2 Baths-1 1/2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Lee Mulroy -3 Beds/2 Baths-Pet Friendly – 2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Main St-3 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main St -5 Beds/4 Baths-1 Mile to Village-Skaneateles – OPENING JULY 2022!
- Franklin St -3 Beds/2 1/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village