Burtis Point – 3 Beds/2 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
Guests will be sure to enjoy a memorable vacation in this charming split-level lake house! This property is located in one of the nicest areas on Owasco Lake and the new owners have recently completed extensive renovations which include flooring, bathrooms, central air conditioning, outside landscaping, new appliances, to name a few. There is 2300 square feet of living space with two different living rooms, one that has a large comfortable sectional and the other with a gas fire place. This house has the perfect setup for one or two families to share. You will enjoy private access to level lakefront, which is hard to find on the Fingerlakes.. It is conveniently located approximately 10 minutes away from downtown Auburn where you will find a large selection of restaurants, shops, stores, museums, Merry Go Round Theatre, and a 15 minute ride to Skaneateles Lake(the next town over). The beautiful sunsets from the outside patio or screened in porch are absolutely Stunning! There is a dock, mooring buoy to store your boat when not in use, 2 kayaks, 1 paddle board,, gas grill, and a fire pit.
There are 3 different levels to this house. When you enter via the mudroom, you will walk into the kitchen. To the right(overlooking the lake), there are 3 steps down to the sitting room (with the gas fireplace), dining area, porch, and Master bedroom with ensuite. To the left of the mudroom, you will enter the living room with the large sectional. Off of that living room, is the 2nd bedroom with queen bed, a full bathroom and a laundry room. In this living room, there’s a regular set of stairs to the room with the 4 twin beds.
Guests will be provided a home guide 3 days prior to arrival and the key code will be texted and emailed , 2 hours prior to arrival.
Other Things to Note:
Primary guest will need to be 30 years of age or older, required to sign the owners personal rental agreement (emailed separately after booking is accepted) & provide valid proof of I.D.
Owner strictly prohibits any gatherings including but not limited to birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette, bridal, baby, receptions, brunches, etc.
Guests will be responsible for damages or other additional expenses incurred. (Credit card is not charged unless damage, etc is found)
Please fill in the form below to check availability and to book online.
For inquires click Here for our reservation form.
Rental Rates For Burtis Point – 3 Beds/2 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
Seasons Begins Ends Nightly Weekly Minimum Stay Fall Sept 5 2023 Oct 31 2023 $550 $3,465 3 night min. Pre Winter Nov 1 2023 Dec 31 2023 $550 $3,465 2 night min.(Thanksgiving and Christmas 3 night min.) Winter Jan 1 2024 April 30 2024 $450 $2,835 2 night min. Spring May 1 2024 June 15 2024 $550 $3,465 3 night min. Summer June 16 2024 Aug 3 2024 $4,725 7 night min./Sunday to Sunday Summer Aug 4 2024 Sept 1 2024 $675 $4,725 4 night min. Fall Sept 2 2024 Oct 31 2024 $550 $3,465 3 night min. Pre Winter Nov 1 2024 Dec 31 2024 $550 $3,465 2 night min.(Thanksgiving and Christmas 3 night min.)
- *Cleaning Fee – $250
- *5% Occupancy tax
- *$100 service fee
- *Damages- Damages – we no longer hold damage deposits, rather reserve the right to charge the credit card on file if damage is found.
- Internet – High speed Fios provided by Verizon
- Linens provided – All bed linens provided
- Towels Provided – Bath, Hand, Beach, kitchen towels and washclothes provided
- Heating – Forced air heat
- Hair Dryer
- Air conditioning – Central air
- Wireless Internet
- Fireplace – Gas
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Wifi speed – 500+ Mbps (good for 6+ people or 10+ devices)
- Free wifi
- Refrigerator – Regular size
- Dishes & Utensils – Cookware, bakeware, plateware, silverware, serving platters, glassware, etc.
- Coffee Maker – Keurig – please bring your coffee pods
- Kitchen – All new appliances, gas stove, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Stove – gas stove cooktop
- Toaster – 4 slice toaster
- Ice Maker
- Dining table
- Kayak/Canoe – 2 kayaks, 1 paddle board
- Water Sports Gear – 2 Kayaks, 1 paddle board, few different sizes of life vests
- Boat – Mooring Ball to store your boat when not in use. (Cannot tie boats up to dock, except to load and unload guests
- Fire pit – Fire wood not provided
- Television – 3 Smart TV’s, one in living room, sitting room and master bedroom.
Baby & toddler
- Baby Gate
- Washing machine – Regular size washer, main floor
- Clothes dryer – Regular size clothes dryer, main floor
- Iron & Board
- Parking – Parking in private driveway holds up to 4 vehicles. If additional parking is needed, please inquire.
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit – Kitchen
- Fire extinguisher Kitchen
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire station contact – 911
- Police contact – 911
- Hospital contact – 911
- Wheelchair inaccessible
- Waterfront – Private lakefront with dock and mooring ball for boat storage
- Town – 10 minutes to Town of Auburn and 15 minutes to Town of Skaneateles
- Lake View – 20′ of private lakefront
- Lake – Great for swimming, fishing and water sports
- Bird watching
- Horseback riding
- Wildlife viewing
- Health/beauty spa
- Paddle boating
- Outlet shopping
- Water skiing
- Winery tours
- Water tubing
- Water sports
- Gambling casinos
- Ice skating
- Cross country skiing
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Burtis Point – 3 Beds/2 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake ReviewsSubmit your reviewFinger Lakes Luxury RentalsAverage rating: 6 reviewsAnonymousSep 19, 2023Lovely Fall weekend on Lake Owasco
7 family members (5 of us over 60 and 2 in their 30s) had a wonderful 4 day weekend along the shores of Lake Owasco. Everything was as described in the VRBO description - beautiful views, well-stocked kitchen, 2 comfortable living areas, spacious dining area, comfortable beds, kayaks and paddle boards for use and lots of options of activities in the area. Our contact, Debbie, was readily available for a couple quick questions, but all was in great working order. A couple of tries out the kayaks and 3 of us were brave and went in for an afternoon September swim with some pool noodles and wore our crocs to walk in! Recommend the Harriet Tubman tour, visiting Carpenter Falls and Fillmore Glen Falls. We were going to go to a winery but ended up doing our own wine tasting at the house😊AnonymousAug 30, 2023Relaxing on Owasco
The property had wonderful sunset views, was well-stocked and comfortable. The very best feature from our perspective was the lovely, screened porch. Spent many mornings and evenings there. There are steps between the kitchen and living area, as well as from the main bedroom to the bathroom.LibbyJun 22, 2023
Debbie’s house had three private bedroom areas (2 of those share a bath) and 2 spacious living areas— perfect for two families or families with varying aged children. The location was beautiful- incredible view/access to the lake as well as views of amazing sunsets! Very short distance to mini-golf and ice cream (🤗). We loved it— The Finger Lake region is gorgeous—we want to come back again next year. Thank you, Debbie!JoeNov 11, 2022Immaculate relaxing lake retreat
Truly enjoyed every minute of staying at this property. I visited with my brothers, mom, sister in law, and baby niece. We spent the days on the lake swimming and paddle boarding. All the rooms were immaculate, the beds were comfortable, and plenty of blankets available. We had a fire by the lake every night that we were there. The neighbors were quite friendly and we got to know them during the trip. Kitchen setup is huge and we cooked meals every day. Screened in porch was a godsend at night. Couldn’t recommend this place more!AmandaOct 18, 2022Beautiful lakeside house with full amenities, ideal for making memories!
"Open flow" between the 3 main rooms, spacious space to spread out, and the screened in and outer decks were a nice touch. Make sure to check out this VRBO for your next getaway!JenniferAug 22, 2022Amazing house rental - perfect for two families!
We LOVED the layout of this house, it was ideal for two families. Every bedroom had privacy and having two living areas as well as the screened in porch allowed for plenty of space to spread out.
The upstairs bedroom with 4 twin beds was ideal for the younger generation to claim - not many rentals have this option. We rented a boat from South Shore Marine and moored it at the house. It was not bad to use a kayak to get to the boat or even to wade out to bring it to the dock to load up.
The furnishings were beautiful, the kitchen well appointed and the entire trip was very restful. It was our first time to the Finger Lakes area and we will be back. We definitely plan on booking through Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals again!
- Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Samuel Adams Estate-6 Beds/4 1/2 Baths -6500 SF Level Lakefront – East Side Owasco Lake
- Burtis Point – 3 Beds/2 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Lakewood Lane-2 Beds/2 Baths- West Side- Skaneateles Lake
- West Lake Road – 3 Beds/2 Baths West Side – Skaneateles Lake
- Redtail Lane – 3 Beds + All Seasons Sleeping Porch/2 Baths – East Side Skaneateles Lake
- E. Lake Rd- 3 Beds/2 Baths- Ranch – Lake Views/2 miles to Village Skaneateles
- Hummingbird Manor-6 Beds/6 1/2 Baths-1 1/4 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Evans Lodge-6 Bed/4 1/2 Baths-1 1/2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Lee Mulroy -3 Beds/2 Baths-Pet Friendly – 2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Main St-3 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main St -5 Beds/4 Baths-1 Mile to Village-Skaneateles
- Franklin St -3 Beds/2 1/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village