Denman Cove Owasco Lake
Located directly on Owasco Lake, this home is a newly constructed home as of May 2013. Thanks to its size and the fifty feet of lakefront in its backyard, it’s ideal for a couples retreat or family gathering. Since it’s conveniently located on the lake’s eastern side, you can easily get to the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse or Emerson Park, as well as quickly drive to Skaneateles, Auburn or any of the area’s wineries.
Inside and Outside
The home’s interior features a beautiful kitchen with great amenities, including granite countertops, in approximately 1900 square feet. The main level consists of dining areas and a family room, and features beautiful views of the lake. When you go up to the second level, you’ll find two guest bedrooms, as well as a master bedroom overlooking the lake.
Once you’re outside, you can enjoy the backyard and fifty feet of lakefront and a dock. The dock is the perfect spot for kicking back and getting some sun. It also has fishing poles and life jackets you can use. The house has a large deck with plenty of space for any type of gathering. Complete with lounge chairs and patio furniture, it’s the perfect spot for cooking out.
What Makes This House Special?
Even if you’re just there for the weekend, it always feels like a vacation. During the day, we enjoy activities like boating, fishing, swimming, golfing, shopping and wine tours. At night, there’s always great dining in Skaneateles and Auburn, which we usually like to follow with sitting by the fire or on the deck.
Our calendar is updated daily, however please call to confirm availability
For Reservations call (315) 317-8200 or click Here to use our online reservation formDenman Cove Calendar
Rental Rates For Denman Cove
Season Begins Ends Weekly Weeknight Weekend Weekend Night Minimum Stay Fall Aug 27 2018 Dec 31 2018 $2650 $395 $975.00 $487.50 (Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun) 2 Nights (Thanksgiving 4 Nights Winter Jan 1 2019 Apr 30 2019 $2250 $375 $895 $447.50 2 Nights Spring May 1 2019 Jun 22 2019 $2650 $395 $975 $487.50 (Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun) 3 Nights Summer Jun23 2019 Sep 1 2019 $3975 7 Nights Fall Sep 2 2019 Dec 31 2019 $2650 $395 $975.00 $487.50 (Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun) 2 Nights (Thanksgiving 4 Nights) Winter Jan 1 2020 Apr 30 2020 $2250 $375 $895 $447.50 (Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun) 2 Nights Spring May 1 2020 Jun 20 2020 $2650 $395 $975 $487.50 (Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun) 3 Nights Summer Jun 21 2020 Sep 6 2020 $3975 7 Nights Fall Sep 7 2020 Dec 31 2020 $2650 $395 $975.00 $487.50 (Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun) 2 Nights (Thanksgiving 4 Nights)
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed with Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals.
Additional information about rental rates
- Payment is accepted and quoted in US Dollars.
- Four night minimum for the following major holidays and commencement ceremonies: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Syracuse University commencement ceremony, and Cornell commencement ceremony.
- We accept most major Credit Cards-Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover
- The weekly summer rentals are from Sunday to Sunday.
- Cleaning Fee : $200
- Refundable damage deposit : $250
- Occupancy Tax Rate : 4.0%
The living room has a fireplace and a queen –sized sofa bed, while the house’s dining area has plenty of space for up to ten in the dining area and the spacious kitchen island with a prep sink and a beverage refrigerator which seats four people. The house has a telephone, as well as wireless broadband Internet access.
- microwave, refrigerator, freezer, ice maker and dish washer
- grill, oven, toaster, stove top burners and 4 ring stove
- coffee maker, blender, spices and cooking utensils
- iron & board, clothes dryer and washing machine
- air-conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, alarm clock and linens provided
- towels provided, hair dryer, basic soaps and toilet paper
- local maps, activities guide and restaurant dining guide
- TV, satellite or cable, DVD/CD player, video game console, video games and radio
- board games for adults and children, children’s toys, children’s books and adult books
- outdoor gas and electric grills, beach towels, beach chairs and multiple coolers
- deck, parking off street and dock boat slip
- Bathroom 1: Master tub, shower (second level)
- Bathroom 2: Guest combination tub/shower (second level)
- Bathroom 3: Combination tub/shower (main level)
Bedrooms – sleeps up to 9 people:
- Master bedroom – one queen
- Guest bedroom – one queen
- Guest bedroom – one queen and one double bed
- Livingroom – 1 queen sized sleeper sofa
Popular area attractions include:
- zoo, winery tours, water parks, theme parks, restaurants, recreation center and playground
- museums, marina, live theater, library, forests, cinemas, churches and autumn foliage
- walking, sightseeing, scenic drives and outlet shopping
- bird watching, antiquing and paddle boating
Adventure and sport activities:
- water skiing, swimming, skiing, sailing, pier fishing, mountain biking and jet skiing
- hunting, horseback riding, hiking, golf, fishing and cycling
This is a non-smoking rental. Children are welcome, but pets of any size are not allowed. Please keep noise levels down to a minimum after 10pm.
Denman Cove ReviewsSubmit your reviewFinger Lakes Luxury RentalsAverage rating: 29 reviewsMay 16, 2019
The home is beautiful, well kept and the views are gorgeous! the separate 'Boathouse Bar' is a cool touch, and a unique element. The home is cozy, with a gas fireplace and comfortable furniture, and the owners leave it pretty-well stocked. Lots of towels, pillows, sheets and air mattresses, and there is an iron in every bedroom! The home was recently renovated it seems, and feels lived in without feeling used up. Our family came up to celebrate our sons graduation from Syracuse, and thoroughly enjoyed themselves as well. The folks that manage the property were responsive and on top of everything, even checking in on day-1 to make sure we were pleased... a nice touch. We highly recommend Denman Cove on Owasco Lake, and would certainly stay again.May 3, 2019A hidden gem
House was absolutely wonderful! You can see the lake from every single room. Kitchen/dining/living room open concept is great for a bigger group. Kitchen well stocked. Outside deck and the boat garage turned bar is beyond awesome. Great communication throughout. Can’t say enough!Nov 5, 2018Perfect Lake House!
We traveled here for a wedding, and this house was the perfect spot for our 4 night stay. It's cozy yet comfortable, and the view of the lake is beautiful. It was a central location for all of the activities that we did. Everything was about 15 minutes away...apple orchards, wineries, shopping, and dining. We would love to travel back here in the summer to enjoy the outdoors.Oct 25, 2018Emaculate
The house was beautifully kept and stocked well. Comfortable beds, linens, towels. It has everything you need for a sunny day at the lake, or a rainy day inside with games and a fireplace. We took a short drive to spend the afternoon in Skaneateles which is a must see as well.Oct 1, 2018Perfect!!
My family had a wonderful weekend at this property. We fell in love with the house as soon as we walked in the door. It was super clean and stocked with everything you could ask for. The lake was clean and the water was warm for the end of September. The sunsets were amazing. The perfect weekend get away.Aug 22, 2018Outstanding Property!
This was our first time renting for two weeks on Owasco Lake and we couldn't have selected a more perfect property. The home was true to the pictures on the website and provided every amenity we could have possibly needed or wanted. Our family of 5 adults found the house to be spacious, clean and comfortable. We especially liked all the outdoor toys and spent most days kayaking and learning how to SUP. Life vests and water shoes were included, which was greatly appreciated. All the decks offered plenty of seating and we enjoyed spectacular sunsets from a variety of vantage points. We really loved the garage bar being so close to the water!
The staff at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals were a pleasure to work with as we planned our stay. We highly recommend this property and are already planning our return visit for next summer.Jun 27, 2018Great Vacation
Wonderful house with great sunsets. Rental staff was great. We had an issue with cable TV and they responded quickly.Feb 13, 2018Beautiful!
The home was beautiful and comfortable for my family. Great time!Oct 24, 2017Great weekend retreat
Clean, spacious house with all the amenities. Waterfront is beautiful. Perfect for the four of us on our October getaway. Unfortunately the leaves were just starting to change so we missed out on the peak fall foliage. Lots to do in the area. Try Balloons Restaurant in Auburn. Great food and service.Oct 20, 2017Great house with beautiful views
My wife and I, and two other couples, rented this house for an October weekend. The house is in a nice, quiet area. It is very comfortable and clean. It is also very well-equipped and has everything you need to enjoy your stay. The views from the house and all of the outside decks were fantastic. The boat house bar was a fun added treat. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this beautiful house, and hope to return for another visit.Page 1 of 3:«‹123›»
- Amazing Home On East Side Of Skaneateles Lake
- Gorgeous Greenfield Skaneateles Lake
- Luxurious Home On Wave Way Skaneateles Lake
- Denman Cove Owasco Lake
- Brand new to the rental market 6500 SF private lakefront estate on Owasco Lake!
- Newly built custom lake home on Skaneateles Lake!
- Opulently Appointed Evan’s Lodge Main St. Skaneateles, NY
- Luxurious Three Bedroom, Pet Friendly Home. Walk to Village!
- Main Street Skaneateles –
Two Bedroom Carriage House
- Main Street Skaneateles –
Two Bedroom Suite