Denman Cove Owasco Lake
Located directly on Owasco Lake, this home is a newly constructed home as of May 2013. Thanks to its size and the fifty feet of lakefront in its backyard, it’s ideal for a couples retreat or family gathering. Since it’s conveniently located on the lake’s eastern side, you can easily get to the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse or Emerson Park, as well as quickly drive to Skaneateles, Auburn or any of the area’s wineries.
Inside and Outside
The home’s interior features a beautiful kitchen with great amenities, including granite countertops. The main level consists of dining areas and a family room, and features beautiful views of the lake. When you go up to the second level, you’ll find two guest bedrooms, as well as a master bedroom overlooking the lake.
Once you’re outside, you can enjoy the backyard and fifty feet of lakefront and a dock. The dock is the perfect spot for kicking back and getting some sun. It also has fishing poles and life jackets you can use. The house has a large deck with plenty of space for any type of gathering. Complete with lounge chairs and patio furniture, it’s the perfect spot for cooking out.
What Makes This House Special?
Even if you’re just there for the weekend, it always feels like a vacation. During the day, we enjoy activities like boating, fishing, swimming, golfing, shopping and wine tours. At night, there’s always great dining in Skaneateles and Auburn, which we usually like to follow with sitting by the fire or on the deck.
Our calendar is updated daily, however please call to confirm availability
For Reservations call (315) 317-8200 or click Here to use our online reservation formDenman Cove Calendar
Rental Rates For Denman Cove
Season Begins Ends Weekly Weeknight Weekend Weekend Night Minimum Stay Summer Jun 1 2017 Aug 31 2017 $3500 7 Nights Fall Sep 1 2017 Dec 31 2017 $2650 $395 $975 $487.50 (Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun) 2 Nights Winter Jan 1 2018 Apr 30 2018 $2250 $375 $895 $447.50 2 Nights Spring May 1 2018 Jun 16 2018 $2650 $395 $975 $487.50 (Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun) 3 Nights Summer Jun 17 2018 Sep 2 2018 $3750 7 Nights Fall Sep 3 2018 Dec 31 2018 $2650 $395 $975.00 $487.50 (Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun) 2 Nights
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed with Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals.
Additional information about rental rates
- Payment is accepted and quoted in US Dollars.
- Four night minimum for the following major holidays and commencement ceremonies: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Syracuse University commencement ceremony, and Cornell commencement ceremony.
- We accept most major Credit Cards-Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover
- The weekly summer rentals are from Sunday to Sunday.
- Cleaning Fee : $150
- Refundable damage deposit : $250
The living room has a fireplace and a queen –sized sofa bed, while the house’s dining area has plenty of space for up to ten in the dining area and the spacious kitchen island with a prep sink and a beverage refrigerator which seats four people. The house has a telephone, as well as wireless broadband Internet access.
- microwave, refrigerator, freezer, ice maker and dish washer
- grill, oven, toaster, stove top burners and 4 ring stove
- coffee maker, blender, spices and cooking utensils
- iron & board, clothes dryer and washing machine
- air-conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, alarm clock and linens provided
- towels provided, hair dryer, basic soaps and toilet paper
- local maps, activities guide and restaurant dining guide
- TV, satellite or cable, DVD/CD player, video game console, video games and radio
- board games for adults and children, children’s toys, children’s books and adult books
- outdoor gas and electric grills, beach towels, beach chairs and multiple coolers
- deck, parking off street and dock boat slip
- Bathroom 1: Master tub, shower (second level)
- Bathroom 2: Guest combination tub/shower (second level)
- Bathroom 3: Combination tub/shower (main level)
Bedrooms – sleeps up to 9 people:
- Master bedroom – one queen
- Guest bedroom – one queen
- Guest bedroom – one queen and one double bed
- Livingroom – 1 queen sized sleeper sofa
Popular area attractions include:
- zoo, winery tours, water parks, theme parks, restaurants, recreation center and playground
- museums, marina, live theater, library, forests, cinemas, churches and autumn foliage
- walking, sightseeing, scenic drives and outlet shopping
- bird watching, antiquing and paddle boating
Adventure and sport activities:
- water skiing, swimming, skiing, sailing, pier fishing, mountain biking and jet skiing
- hunting, horseback riding, hiking, golf, fishing and cycling
This is a non-smoking rental. Children are welcome, but pets of any size are not allowed. Please keep noise levels down to a minimum after 10pm.
Denman Cove ReviewsSubmit your reviewAverage rating: 19 reviewsMay 31, 2017Comfortable Lake Retreat
My family and I spent Memorial Day weekend 2017 at this home. We all found this Lake Owasco home to be quite comfortable and relaxing. It comfortably accommodated the seven of us.
The house is well-decorated and thoughtfully equipped. From the kitchen and its many utensils, pots, pans, dishes and glassware to the three full bathrooms, we found everything to be convenient and readily accessible. The house is located on the northeastern shore of the lake, making it convenient to Auburn and reasonably drive to Cornell University.
Because of the inclement weather we were unable to take advantage of the lake and the available kayaks. The home also had an outdoor deck with gas grille and boathouse with bar.
I would definitely plan to return in the future.Oct 21, 2016Beautiful & Luxurious
We are 3 couples who spent Columbus Day weekend at Denman Cove on Owasco Lake. It's a recently updated gorgeous home with many nice personal touches and exquisite decor. The open living room / dining room / kitchen area is perfect for a group to all be together or separate into other activities and still be part of what's going on. The house is immaculate. I'm sure the lakefront location is outstanding in the warmer weather and we'd love to return when we can take advantage of the kayaking! The location is super convenient to Skaneateles. If you're looking for luxe accommodations with lots of attention to details - look no further.Sep 10, 2016Very Enjoyable
Very nice. Would not hesitate to recommend to friends.Aug 28, 2016Beautiful lake front house!!
This house is so AWESOME!!!!!!! As soon as you walk in you get to experience the amazing view through the wall of windows. The kitchen is really nice and easy to cook in by yourself or with a group of people. The house is so open that it is also really kid friendly. I had my 3.5 Year old and 3 month old and it was great for them. The backyard is three levels and great for relaxing or entertaining. The boat house down by the lake made it easy to enjoy the water and keep my 3 month old close by. I would highly recommend this home to anyone looking for a great place to stay on Owasco Lake!!!Jun 27, 2016Girls Weekend
We rented this house to celebrate 5 girls turning 60 this year (also had two other friends who begged to come along once they saw the house!). The pictures were very descriptive of exactly how gorgeous the house was. Everything was there for cooking, including a great gas grill. We had breakfast on the deck each morning and dinner each night. Loved the three full bathrooms!!! Beds were VERY comfortable and everything was clean/neat/well organized. Would have loved to stay longer. Amy, Debbie and Richard were all so helpful with all the details for renting. It's a gorgeous property and it might end up being our 'go to' girls getaway spot! Thanks for a wonderful stay!!!!Jun 2, 2016Denman Cove Review - Memorial Day 2016
This house was absolutely perfect for a family weekend - a graduation celebration for the MBA program at Cornell. Every detail was thought of. We'd love to come back again!May 31, 2016Spotless.. Spacious..
Spotless and tasteful accommodation. Spacious. Perfect for a quiet, restful vacation.Sep 30, 2015Family Weekend
We were up for Family weekend at Syracuse University. The house was just like it looked in the pictures clean and very nice furnishings. The view out to the lake was tremendous. I would highly recommend this house.Recommended for: Adventure, Families, Families-With-TeensAug 17, 2015A beautiful home
This is our second year staying at this home. Once again, we had a perfect stay. The home is beautiful and it has everything you need. We love to cook, and the kitchen is so well appointed. The lake setting is lovely and peaceful, and we had a great time kayaking, paddle boarding, even just hanging out on the dock. And the guys loved the Texas boathouse! Debbie was so helpful getting us acquainted with the home when we arrived. We can't wait to come back next year!
Recommended for: Elderly, Romantic, Families-With-Teens, Girlfriends, SightseeingApr 22, 2015Doesn't get much better than this
Although it was cold and snowy outside the atmosphere and amenities at the lake house were superb. All the comforts of home and the spectacular views from made our stay memorable. Also enjoyed visiting all the other surrounding lakes and towns.
Recommended for: Adventure, Elderly, Families, Romantic, Families-With-Teens, Girlfriends, SightseeingPage 1 of 2:«‹12›»
- Opulently Appointed Evan’s Lodge Main St. Skaneateles, NY
- Luxurious Three Bedroom, Pet Friendly Home. Walk to Village!
- Luxurious Home On Wave Way Skaneateles Lake
- Beautiful Home On Greenfield Lane Skaneateles Lake
- Amazing Home On East Side Of Skaneateles Lake
- Denman Cove Owasco Lake
- Gorgeous Greenfield Skaneateles Lake