Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
Located directly on Owasco Lake, this home is a newly constructed home as of May 2013. Thanks to its size and the fifty feet of lakefront in its backyard, it’s ideal for a couples retreat or family gathering. Since it’s conveniently located on the lake’s eastern side, you can easily get to the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse or Emerson Park, as well as quickly drive to Skaneateles, Auburn or any of the area’s wineries.
Inside and Outside
The home’s interior features a beautiful kitchen with great amenities, including granite countertops, in approximately 1900 square feet. The main level consists of dining areas and a family room, and features beautiful views of the lake. When you go up to the second level, you’ll find two guest bedrooms, as well as a master bedroom overlooking the lake.
Once you’re outside, you can enjoy the backyard and fifty feet of lakefront and a dock. The dock is the perfect spot for kicking back and getting some sun. It also has fishing poles and life jackets you can use. The house has a large deck with plenty of space for any type of gathering. Complete with lounge chairs and patio furniture, it’s the perfect spot for cooking out. In addition, this house has an amazing boathouse that the owners converted into a beautiful bar!
What Makes This House Special?
Even if you’re just there for the weekend, it always feels like a vacation. During the day, we enjoy activities like boating, fishing, swimming, golfing, shopping and wine tours. At night, there’s always great dining in Skaneateles and Auburn, which we usually like to follow with sitting by the fire or on the deck.
Please fill in the form below to check availability and to book online.
For inquires click Here for our reservation form.Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
Rental Rates For Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
Seasons Begins Ends Nightly Weekly Minimum Stay Fall Sept 5 2022 Oct 31 2022 $595 $3,750 3 night min. Pre Winter Nov 1 2022 Dec 31 2022 $550 $3,465 2 night min.(Thanksgiving and Christmas 3 night min.) Winter Jan 1 2023 April 30 2023 $450 $2,835 2 night min. Spring May 1 2023 June 17 2023 $595 $3,750 3 Night min. Summer June 18 2023 Sept 3 2023 $4,795 7 night min.(Sunday to Sunday) Fall Sept 4 2023 Oct 31 2023 $595 $3,750 3 night min.
- *Cleaning Fee – $250
- *5% Occupancy tax
- *$100 service fee
- $500 refundable security/damage deposit
The living room has a fireplace and a queen –sized sofa bed, while the house’s dining area has plenty of space for up to ten in the dining area and the spacious kitchen island with a prep sink and a beverage refrigerator which seats four people. The house has a telephone, as well as wireless broadband Internet access.
- microwave, refrigerator, freezer, ice maker and dish washer
- grill, oven, toaster, stove top burners and 4 ring stove
- coffee maker, blender, spices and cooking utensils
- iron & board, clothes dryer and washing machine
- air-conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, alarm clock and linens provided
- towels provided, hair dryer, basic soaps and toilet paper
- local maps, activities guide and restaurant dining guide
- TV, satellite or cable, DVD/CD player, video game console, video games and radio
- board games for adults and children, children’s toys, children’s books and adult books
- outdoor gas and electric grills, beach towels, beach chairs and multiple coolers
- deck, parking off street and dock boat slip
- Bathroom 1: Master tub, shower (second level)
- Bathroom 2: Guest combination tub/shower (second level)
- Bathroom 3: Combination tub/shower (main level)
Bedrooms – sleeps up to 9 people:
- Master bedroom – one queen
- Guest bedroom – one queen
- Guest bedroom – one queen and one double bed
- Livingroom – 1 queen sized sleeper sofa
Popular area attractions include:
- zoo, winery tours, water parks, theme parks, restaurants, recreation center and playground
- museums, marina, live theater, library, forests, cinemas, churches and autumn foliage
- walking, sightseeing, scenic drives and outlet shopping
- bird watching, antiquing and paddle boating
Adventure and sport activities:
- water skiing, swimming, skiing, sailing, pier fishing, mountain biking and jet skiing
- hunting, horseback riding, hiking, golf, fishing and cycling
This is a non-smoking rental. Children are welcome, but pets of any size are not allowed. Please keep noise levels down to a minimum after 10pm.
Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake ReviewsSubmit your reviewFinger Lakes Luxury RentalsAverage rating: 63 reviewsDavidAug 22, 2022Beautiful home
Beautiful home in a great location of the lake. House was extremely clean. We were 4 adults, 3 kids and had plenty of room to spread out. Owasco Lake is beautiful, lake and sunset views from the home are magnificent. Kayaks and paddle boards were a great amenity everyone enjoyed. Excellent vacation rental I can easily recommend.NancyAug 9, 2022Yet another awesome week
We can’t say enough about this beautiful lake house. All that is needed is your food and your clothing. The girls enjoyed the paddle boards and kayaks as well as the fishing.
Debbie always checks in with us and is so kind.
This was our 4th year and we hope to return again next year.KathyJun 18, 2022Amazing Long Weekend with Family
First, this is the best stocked rental I have ever stayed in and we all felt immediately at home. Plenty of seating, beds, and baths for our group of 8 cousins. The boat house is literally the best thing ever!!! We could hang out there without bothering the neighbors and being next to the water was perfect! I would rent this house again in a heartbeat. Debbie was amazing! Thank you for providing us with your lovely home for a much needed and memorable weekend away with my tribe.JackieMay 4, 2022Awesome Weekend!
Awesome weekend With a group of girls celebrating our 60th birthdays. Everything from renting the house and the ease of it to checking in and departing was exceptional. excellent communication between Debbie Moscarito at the rental agency With suggestions for restaurants and places to go as well as checking in to make sure our stay was going OK. I would definitely suggest the finger lakes they are beautiful & Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals was the best!!KellyFeb 9, 2022
Our friend group had an excellent relaxing time at this house. It had everything we needed for a nice visit. Will definitely stay again in the future.AmyJan 11, 2022
We had a wonderful stay! The house is beautiful and was perfect for our family of four, including two teenagers. Can't wait to return!DebraDec 15, 2021
We had a wonderful time at this beautiful home on Owasco Lake. It is so tastefully decorated, warm and cozy. It had absolutely everything we needed. The kitchen is very well stocked with plenty of dishware. We can’t wait to come back and stay in this beautiful house again.MaryDec 15, 2021
We enjoyed a comfortable stay at this impeccable property. Beautifully decorated and welcoming. The property manager was accessible and quick to respond. 5 Stars!SusanNov 12, 2021
Beautiful, well kept property on the lake front. Close to lovely parks, wineries, Auburn and Skaneateles. Excellent communication and follow up from Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals.DonnaOct 25, 2021
We rented this property for a long weekend getaway. Despite the rainy weather we enjoyed ourselves. The home is very clean, beautifully decorated and the kitchen is well stocked. The view is amazing. We absolutely plan to come back.Page 1 of 7:«‹123›»
- Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Samuel Adams Estate-6 Beds/4 1/2 Baths -6500 SF Level Lakefront – East Side Owasco Lake
- Burtis Point – 3 Beds/2 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Lakewood Lane-2 Beds/2 Baths- West Side- Skaneateles Lake
- West Lake Road – 3 Beds/2 Baths West Side – Skaneateles Lake
- Redtail Lane – 3 Beds + All Seasons Sleeping Porch/2 Baths – East Side Skaneateles Lake
- E. Lake Rd- 3 Beds/2 Baths- Ranch – Lake Views/2 miles to Village Skaneateles
- Hummingbird Manor-6 Beds/6 1/2 Baths-1 1/4 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Evans Lodge-6 Bed/4 1/2 Baths-1 1/2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Lee Mulroy -3 Beds/2 Baths-Pet Friendly – 2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Main St-3 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main St -5 Beds/4 Baths-1 Mile to Village-Skaneateles
- Franklin St -3 Beds/2 1/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village