Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
Located directly on Owasco Lake, this home is a newly constructed home as of May 2013. Thanks to its size and the fifty feet of lakefront in its backyard, it’s ideal for a couples retreat or family gathering. Since it’s conveniently located on the lake’s eastern side, you can easily get to the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse or Emerson Park, as well as quickly drive to Skaneateles, Auburn or any of the area’s wineries.
Inside and Outside
The home’s interior features a beautiful kitchen with great amenities, including granite countertops, in approximately 1900 square feet. The main level consists of dining areas and a family room, and features beautiful views of the lake. When you go up to the second level, you’ll find two guest bedrooms, as well as a primary/ensuite bedroom overlooking the lake.
Once you’re outside, you can enjoy the backyard and fifty feet of lakefront and a dock. The yard is fully fenced for young children. The dock is the perfect spot for kicking back and getting some sun. It also has fishing poles and life jackets you can use. The house has a large deck with plenty of space for any type of gathering. Complete with lounge chairs and patio furniture, it’s the perfect spot for cooking out. In addition, this house has an amazing boathouse that the owners converted into a beautiful bar!
What Makes This House Special?
Even if you’re just there for the weekend, it always feels like a vacation. During the day, we enjoy activities like boating, fishing, swimming, golfing, shopping and wine tours. At night, there’s always great dining in Skaneateles and Auburn, which we usually like to follow with sitting by the fire or on the deck.
Please fill in the form below to check availability and to book online.
For inquires click Here for our reservation form.
Rental Rates For Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
Seasons Begins Ends Nightly Weekly Minimum Stay Fall Sept 3 2023 Oct 31 2023 $595 $3,750 3 night min. Pre Winter Nov 1 2023 Dec 31 2023 $550 $3,465 2 night min.(Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years Eve -3 night min.) Winter Jan 1 2024 April 30 2024 $450 $2,835 2 night min. Spring May 1 2024 June 15 2024 $595 $3,750 3 Night min. Summer June 16 2024 Aug 31 2024 $4,795 7 night min.(Sunday to Sunday) Fall Sept 1 2024 Oct 31 2024 $595 $3,750 3 night min.
- *Cleaning Fee – $250
- *5% Occupancy tax
- *$100 service fee
- $500 damage deposit (credit card not charged unless damage is found)
The living room has a fireplace and a queen –sized sofa bed, while the house’s dining area has plenty of space for up to ten in the dining area and the spacious kitchen island with a prep sink and a beverage refrigerator which seats four people. This property also has high speed internet service.
- microwave, refrigerator, freezer, ice maker and dish washer
- grill, oven, toaster, stove top burners and 4 ring stove
- coffee maker, blender, spices and cooking utensils
- iron & board, clothes dryer and washing machine
- air-conditioning, ceiling fans, central heating, alarm clock and linens provided
- all linens including beach towels are provided, most paper and soap products provided, a detailed list
of items provided/not provided- will be sent after booking is confirmed
- local maps, activities guide and restaurant dining guide
- smart TV in living room w/basic cable, bedroom tv’s have basic cable
- board games for adults and children, children’s toys, children’s books and adult books
- outdoor gas grill, fire pit, beach towels, beach chairs.
- deck, parking off street (4 cars) and boat mooring
- Bathroom 1: Master tub, shower (second level)
- Bathroom 2: Guest combination tub/shower (second level)
- Bathroom 3: Combination tub/shower (main level)
Bedrooms – sleeps up to 9 people:
- Master bedroom – one queen
- Guest bedroom – one queen
- Guest bedroom – one queen and one double bed
- Livingroom – 1 queen sized sleeper sofa
Popular area attractions include:
- zoo, winery tours, water parks, theme parks, restaurants, recreation center and playground
- museums, marina, live theater, library, forests, cinemas, churches and autumn foliage
- walking, sightseeing, scenic drives and outlet shopping
- bird watching, antiquing and paddle boating
Adventure and sport activities:
- water skiing, swimming, skiing, sailing, pier fishing, mountain biking and jet skiing
- hunting, horseback riding, hiking, golf, fishing and cycling
This is a non-smoking rental. Children are welcome, but pets of any size are not allowed. Please keep noise levels down to a minimum after 10pm.
Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake ReviewsSubmit your reviewFinger Lakes Luxury RentalsAverage rating: 68 reviewsKathleenAug 30, 2023Sisters’ Week
This was our second sisters’ week at the house! We love the location, which is close to family and friends and all the places we like to visit. This year involved a hike at Filmore Glen, wine tasting in Skaneateles, dinners at the house, in Auburn and Skaneateles. Rain kept us off the lake, but we loved watching the storms across the lake and enjoyed a full rainbow and sitting by the water. We will be back for sure.NancyAug 30, 2023Home Away from Home
We love this lake house. Everything you may need is there with the exception of food and clothing. Debbie is a wonderful host. She always checks in to ensure all is good. Fishing was exceptional this year and a great neighbor shared is Lilypad with the grandkids. Thanks again.JudithJun 27, 2023Gorgeous!
This house and location are just perfect! The owners have thought of every detail to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable! We loved having several options to sit and enjoy the beauty of the lake, from the boat house bar, two and three decks. We really enjoyed watching the sunset over the lake while around the firepit. Every indoor amenity was top notch, from the comfy beds, plenty of bathrooms and showers and fully stocked kitchen! We will definitely come back again!BlaineJun 21, 2023
Debbie was a great house! Beautiful house with an even better view! We enjoyed our stay!MeredithMay 23, 2023Amazing Lake House
This is the perfect getaway - beautiful views, well equipped kitchen. Lots of outdoor spaces. The neighbors are close by on either side but very nice!DavidAug 22, 2022Beautiful home
Beautiful home in a great location of the lake. House was extremely clean. We were 4 adults, 3 kids and had plenty of room to spread out. Owasco Lake is beautiful, lake and sunset views from the home are magnificent. Kayaks and paddle boards were a great amenity everyone enjoyed. Excellent vacation rental I can easily recommend.NancyAug 9, 2022Yet another awesome week
We can’t say enough about this beautiful lake house. All that is needed is your food and your clothing. The girls enjoyed the paddle boards and kayaks as well as the fishing.
Debbie always checks in with us and is so kind.
This was our 4th year and we hope to return again next year.KathyJun 18, 2022Amazing Long Weekend with Family
First, this is the best stocked rental I have ever stayed in and we all felt immediately at home. Plenty of seating, beds, and baths for our group of 8 cousins. The boat house is literally the best thing ever!!! We could hang out there without bothering the neighbors and being next to the water was perfect! I would rent this house again in a heartbeat. Debbie was amazing! Thank you for providing us with your lovely home for a much needed and memorable weekend away with my tribe.JackieMay 4, 2022Awesome Weekend!
Awesome weekend With a group of girls celebrating our 60th birthdays. Everything from renting the house and the ease of it to checking in and departing was exceptional. excellent communication between Debbie Moscarito at the rental agency With suggestions for restaurants and places to go as well as checking in to make sure our stay was going OK. I would definitely suggest the finger lakes they are beautiful & Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals was the best!!KellyFeb 9, 2022
Our friend group had an excellent relaxing time at this house. It had everything we needed for a nice visit. Will definitely stay again in the future.Page 1 of 7:«‹123›»
- Denman Cove – 3 Beds/3 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Samuel Adams Estate-6 Beds/4 1/2 Baths -6500 SF Level Lakefront – East Side Owasco Lake
- Burtis Point – 3 Beds/2 Baths – East Side Owasco Lake
- Lakewood Lane-2 Beds/2 Baths- West Side- Skaneateles Lake
- West Lake Road – 3 Beds/2 Baths West Side – Skaneateles Lake
- Redtail Lane – 3 Beds + All Seasons Sleeping Porch/2 Baths – East Side Skaneateles Lake
- E. Lake Rd- 3 Beds/2 Baths- Ranch – Lake Views/2 miles to Village Skaneateles
- Hummingbird Manor-6 Beds/6 1/2 Baths-1 1/4 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Evans Lodge-6 Bed/4 1/2 Baths-1 1/2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Lee Mulroy -3 Beds/2 Baths-Pet Friendly – 2 Miles to Village-Skaneateles
- Main St-3 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main St -5 Beds/4 Baths-1 Mile to Village-Skaneateles
- Franklin St -3 Beds/2 1/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – walk to Village
- Main Street Carriage House -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -2 Beds/2 Baths- Pet Friendly -1 Mile from Village
- Main Street -1 Bed/1 Bath Pet Friendly – 1 Mile from Village