There is Something Special About March in The Finger Lakes
March is a month that is forever sandwiched between winter and the first inklings of spring. Thus, this month tends to have a hopeful feel to it, because everyone is looking forward to fair weather days. Our Skaneateles luxury rentals in The Finger Lakes are one of the best places to spend some quality time during March, because you can enjoy activities that uplift your spirits as you wait for the end of winter to arrive anywhere in the region within easy driving distance of one of our properties.
ANNIE: Best of Broadway Series:Clemens Center – Elmira, NY
Get ready to be charmed right down to your toes by Annie and her friends. This beloved family musical is presented by Tripp Foundation, and you have a short time to grab tickets. This new version of the award winning musical is directed by Martin Chernin with choreography by Liza Gennaro. Enjoy favorite songs such as “Tomorrow” and “I Don’t Need Anything But You.” Get ticket information at clemonscenter.com/broadway-series. March 9 – 10.
Golden Oldies Spectacular: Clemens Center – Elmira, NY
If you grew up in the 1950s and early 1960s, or just love the music of that era, you’ll get a kick out of this live show. During this salute to iconic groups such as the Drifters, The Platters and The Marvelettes, you’ll be treated to timeless classics. To buy tickets go to clemonscenter.com/event/golden-oldies-spectacular. March 12.
March Maple Family Weekend: Watson Homestead – Painted Post, NY
There’s nothing like the taste of fresh maple syrup fresh from the maple tree. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn all about how maple syrup is made by attending this fun event. The Watson Homestead is sharing all of its secrets, and you’ll get to see how trees are tapped, how syrup is collected, and how its processed. Take home pure maple syrup and maple sugar candy. Visit watsonhomestead.com for pricing information. March 18 – 20 and then come home to a warm luxury vacation rental home in Skaneateles.
Swinging Sixties Fundraiser: Club86 – Geneva, NY
Go back in time when bell bottoms, love beads and peace signs were hip and happening. Come and hang out at the coolest club in town and get your groove on while dancing to British Invasion music. The Geneva Historical Society is putting on this event, and they’re raffling off several 60s themed gift baskets. Dinner and pop-up exhibits are included in the fun. Dinner and Concert: $50 per person. Concert only: $30 per person. More details at genevahistoricalsociety.com. March 19.
Annual Easter Sunday Brunch: Holiday Inn – Elmira, NY
Celebrate Easter with family and friends and enjoy a scrumptious buffet style meal. Anthony’s Restaurant located at the Elmira Holiday Inn is preparing a grand spread that includes breakfast favorites such as bacon, eggs, sausage and waffles. Also on the menu is glazed ham, grilled chicken and a pasta dish. Adults: $19.95, Teens: $9.95, Kids 5-12: $3.95 and kids 2 and under eat for free. Reserve seating at 607-734-0402. March 27.
While March madness is in full swing for basketball fans, take a moment to check out some amazing Finger Lakes vacation rentals. Now is the time to reserve your ideal vacation home for Spring break, spring and summer weddings and relaxing vacations. Book now!
- Unwind in Style: Discover the Finest Luxury Vacation Rentals in Skaneateles and the Finger Lakes
- Plan a Staycation at a luxury Skaneateles Lake vacation rental
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Plan a Holiday Vacation at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- July is a Great Time to be in Skaneateles, New York
- Nothing is Better Than Summer in The Finger Lakes
- April is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation
- It’s Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- There is Something Special About March in The Finger Lakes
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals