Why Stay in a Stuffy Hotel When You Can Enjoy a Luxury Vacation Home
As you browse around different websites seeking nice places to stay in the Finger Lakes, you’ll notice that there are plenty of hotels in the area. We’re probably not going out on a limb by guessing that renting a hotel room is at the top of your mind. Finding hotel accommodations is what many visitors to our beautiful area do, so you’re actually part of the mainstream of thought. However, just because hotels get a lot of publicity, and are the presumed “go to” choice for many vacation travelers, doesn’t mean they are the only choice.
Are hotel rooms really that great?
Hotel rooms are mainly popular because they offer convenience for travelers, but there’s a big drawback to staying in a typical hotel room. One common issue is that rooms tend to be small and you must do your best to maneuver around in cramped quarters. If you’ve ever spent any significant amount of time staying in a hotel room, you understand their space limitations. Basically, you’re living in a bedroom with a small adjacent bathroom. Hotels do their best to make you feel comfortable by throwing in “extras” such as air conditioning, TV and Internet access, but you still have to make due with whatever space they give you.
What if you could stay in a comfortable home away from home?
If you’re fine with living in a single room with one or two beds for the duration of your vacation, then choose any area hotel. However, if you want to experience real comfortable accommodations that are similar to what you experience at home, you owe it to yourself to check out Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals.
What’s the difference between a hotel room and luxury rental?
Good question. One big difference is that staying at a luxury vacation rental gives you ample space to move around. Instead of a single room, you can roam freely around a home that has a living room, dining area, kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms and more. Imagine not having to stuff your suitcases into a tiny space, or trip over them trying to get to another part of the room.
Just Like Home
When you stay in a luxury rental, you can choose to go out to eat, or stay in and cook breakfast or dinner. There’s room to enjoy a nice meal as you relax on the sofa watching TV. When you look out the window, your view is of a scenic lake and quaint village. Perhaps you’ll cozy up by the fireplace and snuggle with a loved one, or read a book. Rent a home with a patio so you can go outdoors and enjoy the fresh air without having to bother going out in public.
Essentially, staying at a luxury home during your vacation allows you to continue enjoying all the comforts of home life. It’s as if you’re staying with relatives without the relatives being around.
Check out our current Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals and book your spacious home today.
- Are You Ready to Just Get Away from It All
- There is so Much to Explore Around Central New York
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has Your Perfect Luxury Vacation Home in the Skaneateles Area
- Fall in Love with Skaneateles, New York this February
- Start the New Year off With a Trip to the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy One of Our “Toasty” Luxury Vacation Homes for a Quick December Getaway
- There is a chill in the air, come warm up with a quick Skaneateles NY vacation
- The changing leaves in Fall make this the perfect time to visit Skaneateles, N.Y.
- Skaneateles Has a Luxury Vacation Waiting for You Right Here in Central New York
- Don’t Let the Summer Slip Away Without a Stay on the Finger Lakes
- Save gas with a short trip To a Skaneateles Lake luxury vacation rental
- Plan a Staycation at a luxury Skaneateles Lake vacation rental
- It’s Time for Some Fresh Air and the Finger Lakes
- Now is The Perfect Time to Make Your Finger Lakes Vacation Plans (Don’t Wait!)
- Cold weather fans, enjoy the Finger Lakes one more time before Springtime arrives
- Take a Winter Break in the Finger Lakes This Year
- Come enjoy the Finger Lakes and a cozy fireplace.
- Don’t Let the Colder Weather Stop You from Enjoying the Finger Lakes for the Holidays
- Skaneateles, NY is the perfect place to be in the Fall
- The Fall colors are starting to pop in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy a luxury vacation close to home in the Finger Lakes
- There is still time to enjoy the summer in Skaneateles
- Is it time for a normal summer getaway in the Finger Lakes?
- The Finger Lakes Region is Beginning to Gather Again
- May is a Good Time to Consider Getting Away to the Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has the Perfect Luxury Vacation Home for Your Family
- Getting Away from it All is Only a Short Trip to the Finger Lakes
- February is the Perfect Time to Fall in Love with a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental Home
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Taking a “Staycation” During the Time of COVID
- Does Day to Day Living Have You Down, Get Away to a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental
- De-Stress with a Trip to the Skaneateles Region of the Finger Lakes
- Discover Why People are Getting Away to Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- A Luxury Vacation Getaway is Closer than you Think
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Offers Some of the Best Places to Stay in Skaneateles NY
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Newest Addition is a Newly Built Custom Home on Skaneateles Lake
- Plan a Holiday Vacation at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals
- November is the Perfect Time to Check Out One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Treat Yourself to a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Today
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Discover the Finger Lakes with a Trip to Skaneateles This Summer
- Pets Deserve a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Too
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- February Is The Perfect Time to Fall in Love With Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
- Start the New Year Off Right With a Trip Through the Finger Lakes
- Holiday Season in the Finger Lakes Region
- Plan a Fall Getaway with a Skaneateles Vacation
- Enjoy September in the Finger Lakes
- There’s Still Time to Book A Vacation Getaway Before School Starts
- July is a Great Time to be in Skaneateles, New York
- Spend Mother’s Day in the Finger Lakes
- April is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation
- It’s Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- This Year Plan to Stay With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- New Year’s is the Perfect Time for a Stay at One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Why Stay in a Stuffy Hotel When You Can Enjoy a Luxury Vacation Home
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Treat Yourself to a Stay at a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental Vacation Home
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Come to Skaneateles Lake This Holiday Season
- Springtime is Bursting Out Around the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January