Plan a Holiday Vacation at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals
The Holidays are here and everyone is enjoying the magic of the season throughout the world. Planning a holiday vacation may be a time-honored event for your family, perhaps you have a special celebration this year and need roomier accommodations, or that perfect romantic getaway in between all the preparations and visiting is in store for you.
Our gorgeous private homes here at Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals have been a mainstay in the Central, NY and Finger Lakes area for many years. We welcome return guests and new friends all year long, but truly enjoy making your Holidays extra special.
Skaneateles Vacation Rentals Just for You
Skaneateles is a beautiful and quaint Village in central NY that offers amazing restaurants, art, antiques, shopping in over 70 shops, beautiful scenery, and several wineries that remain open for your pleasure (and gift giving!).
This year, Skaneateles offers its gift to locals and visitors alike. Our 25th Anniversary of A Dickens Christmas.
Step back in time and enjoy the holidays the old-fashioned way with Dickens Christmas, as Skaneateles Area Businesses give a gift to the public for their continued support throughout the year. Plan now and join the Village of Skaneateles, located in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York, this holiday season.
An annual tradition, the celebration begins the day after Thanksgiving and runs every Saturday and Sunday through December 23, from noon to 4 pm, plus December 24 from noon – 2:30 pm. Charles Dickens and his cast of over 50 characters will interact with residents and visitors in the streets, stores, and restaurants. Don’t miss lively acts at the Library, live music, unique shopping, wonderful food and horse and wagon rides around the Village.
And don’t forget to visit the unique shops and restaurants that will be open throughout the Dickens’ events. The shopping district includes Genesee, Jordan and Fennell Streets. Enjoy a slower paced, more enjoyable atmosphere where shopping can still be fun. Our 70 plus shops and restaurants are the perfect addition to a holiday vacation.
There is plenty to do in the area, and Skaneateles is conveniently located in Central New York on historic Route 20. We are just 10 minutes away from Auburn, 25 minutes from Syracuse, an hour-and-a-half from Rochester, and an hour and 15 minutes from Binghamton.
Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals should be at the top of your list for places to stay in the Finger Lakes. Centrally located in scenic countryside, most of our properties within walking distance of the Village, and beautiful homes that are fully ready to make you feel at home.
Holiday Surprise Starts With A Skaneateles Vacation
No matter if you are looking for a Skaneateles vacation rental for the weekend and a romantic time alone, have family visiting for the holidays, or wish to enjoy the Dickens Christmas in a leisurely fashion, we have the perfect spot just for you. Our properties page shows numerous views of each home, lists amenities and furnishing and you can check availability right on the website.
Call us directly with any questions or to make reservations. We look forward to having you share the Holiday Season with us here in Skaneateles.
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Plan a Holiday Vacation at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- February Is The Perfect Time to Fall in Love With Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
- Holiday Season in the Finger Lakes Region
- Nothing is Better Than Summer in The Finger Lakes
- Spend Mother’s Day in the Finger Lakes
- It’s Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- July is Heating Up Around the Finger Lakes
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- April Starts Getting Busy Around the Finger Lakes
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January
- There is Plenty to Do Around the Finger Lakes in September
- There is Plenty to do Around the Finger Lakes in July
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- November Around the Finger Lakes
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- September Happenings Around the Finger Lakes Region
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals