Nothing is Better Than Summer in The Finger Lakes
It’s hard to believe that we’re all ready thinking of summer and vacations, but the time is now to get your ideas together. Looking for Finger Lakes vacation rentals is one of the many aspects of vacationing in the area. The Finger Lakes of New York offer a wide variety of activities, experiences, and relaxation. No matter what you are seeking, whether a family vacation with the kids, a reunion or big get-together, or a simple quiet and relaxing getaway weekend with your sweetheart, there are lovely places to stay in the Finger Lakes.
Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
Our guests are always thrilled with our vacation rentals and come back repeatedly to enjoy the ambiance of private Skaneateles luxury rentals. Our properties are meticulously maintained and provide you with everything you need to make your stay with us comfortable and extraordinary.
Most of our properties are within walking distance of the Village and lake. You can enjoy lakefront activities like sun bathing, swimming, kayak rentals, fishing and even beautiful lake cruises. Hungry? Visit any one of the A+ rated restaurants in the area serving menus that are sure to please even the pickiest eaters in our group.
Did someone say wine? The Finger Lakes is home to some of the most amazing vineyards and wineries in the Northeast. There are ongoing winery tours throughout the season that will take you through some of the most beautiful country this side of the Mississippi.
Skaneateles luxury rentals allows you to come “home” after a long day sightseeing and relax on your very own private deck or patio. A beautiful and functional kitchen provides you with ample cooking, preparation and entertaining possibilities. These are full kitchens with all the amenities of home. Just pick up some groceries and you are set to go.
Summer in the Finger Lakes
June is a busy month in the Finger Lakes. Many activities and events are within a short drive from Skaneateles. The Finger Lakes Tourism Alliance keeps an ongoing event calendar HERE . Be sure to check out the upcoming events and plan your vacation around these great activities.
Vacations are meant to make memories and rejuvenate your body and soul from the race of daily life. You can spend as much time sightseeing, visiting wineries, playing in the lake, shopping, antiquing, or visiting any of the nearby amusements.
But what do many guests really want? They want the peace and quiet of renting their own private home with all the amenities they could use. They want to come “home” to a comfortable and relaxing space, not the coldness of a motel room with paper thin walls.
Our beautiful rentals can accommodate a couple or a large family. You can view our properties on our PROPERTIES page. We have six gorgeously appointed luxury rentals that are sure to meet your expectations and beyond.
Check out our Denman Cove property on Owasco Lake.
Located directly on Owasco Lake, this home is a newly constructed home as of May 2013. Thanks to its size and the fifty feet of lakefront in its backyard, it’s ideal for a couples retreat or family gathering. Since it’s conveniently located on the lake’s eastern side, you can easily get to the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse or Emerson Park, as well as quickly drive to Skaneateles, Auburn or any of the area’s wineries.
Inside and Outside
The home’s interior features a beautiful kitchen with great amenities, including granite countertops. The main level consists of dining areas and a family room, and features beautiful views of the lake.
When you go up to the second level, you’ll find two guest bedrooms, as well as a master bedroom overlooking the lake.
Once you’re outside, you can enjoy the backyard and fifty feet of lakefront and a dock. The dock is the perfect spot for kicking back and getting some sun. It also has fishing poles and life jackets you can use. The house has a large deck with plenty of space for any type of gathering. Complete with lounge chairs and patio furniture, it’s the perfect spot for cooking out.
What Makes This House Special?
Even if you’re just there for the weekend, it always feels like a vacation. During the day, we enjoy activities like boating, fishing, swimming, golfing, shopping and wine tours. At night, there’s always great dining in Skaneateles and Auburn, which we usually like to follow with sitting by the fire or on the deck.
Its time for you to have the vacation you’ve always dreamed of. Check out our affordable rates and make your reservation now before it’s too late. We would love to welcome you to the Finger Lakes area and provide you with the vacation to fill your memories with happiness.
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Plan a Holiday Vacation at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- February Is The Perfect Time to Fall in Love With Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
- Holiday Season in the Finger Lakes Region
- Nothing is Better Than Summer in The Finger Lakes
- Spend Mother’s Day in the Finger Lakes
- It’s Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- July is Heating Up Around the Finger Lakes
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- April Starts Getting Busy Around the Finger Lakes
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January
- There is Plenty to Do Around the Finger Lakes in September
- There is Plenty to do Around the Finger Lakes in July
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- November Around the Finger Lakes
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- September Happenings Around the Finger Lakes Region
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals