April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
The weather is warming up and the Finger Lakes area is getting ready for another splendid year ahead. Attractions, events, music, dining and stupendous scenery abounds no matter the season. Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals is situated here in the quaint Village of Skaneateles and within driving distance to many fine local attractions.
The typical April showers are always needed and welcomed as our beautiful countryside comes to life after a long winter of hibernation. Regardless of the weather, Skaneateles and the surrounding Finger Lakes region continues to bring you a chance to explore and experience all there is to offer.
Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
On your next trip (or perhaps your very first) to Skaneateles, we would like to welcome you to a perfect location when you are looking for places to stay in the Finger Lakes. As people look more towards a personalized vacation and accommodations, our meticulously maintained luxury rentals are extremely popular.
Motels have long been the choice of travelers and visitors, but today’s world has changed. Having peace, tranquility, room to move around and the ability to stay in a fabulous private home to call your own makes for an excellent vacation location.
Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals can provide a memorable stay in one of our seven exquisite properties, many of which are located on or very close to Skaneateles Lake. Spring is the perfect time to recharge and prepare for the summer season ahead. Our lovely homes can accommodate a romantic get-away for couples, a family vacation, and even larger events such as reunions and weddings.
Each home is furnished in high quality items, a full kitchen and plenty of space for the privacy you and your family deserve. Imagine being able to see gorgeous views out your windows, sitting on the patio and watching the sun rise over the lake. Imagine a vacation where everything is right at your fingertips. That is what Skaneateles vacation rentals are all about.
Attractions in the Finger Lakes
Arts, culture, the outdoors – all these and more just for you!
Schweinfurth Memorial Art Center
205 Genesee Street
Auburn, NY 13021-3304
Schweinfurth is a multi-arts facility in Auburn, offering a series of five different exhibitions yearly. In addition, the Center offers art classes, fiber arts workshops and programs including music, film, poetry and storytelling. A gift shop is also on-site.
6877 East Lake Road (Rt. 38A)
Auburn, NY 13021
Comprised of the Musical Theater and Youth Theater, the Merry-Go-Round Playhouse is known as the “Broadway of the Finger Lakes.” Offering six musical performances in the historic carousel building in Emerson Park on Owasco Lake during the summer and fall, the Playhouse’s Youth Theater tours the state providing curriculum-based performances and workshops.
New York Wine & Culinary Center
800 South Main Street
Canandaigua, NY 14424
The New York Wine & Culinary Center promotes the appreciation of New York wine and food through educational programming, partnerships and its own restaurant and tasting bar.
Mid-Lakes Navigation Cruising on Skaneateles Lake & The Erie Canal since 1968
11 Jordan St.
Skaneateles, NY 13152
Sightseeing, dining and theme cruises on Skaneateles Lake & the Erie Canal.
Camillus Erie Canal Park
5750 Devoe Rd.
Camillus, NY 13031
Hiking trails, picnic area & outdoor displays.
Greek Peak Mountain Resort
2000 NYS Rt. 392
Cortland, NY 13045
Central NY’s largest ski resort and indoor waterpark.
Enjoy Spring and Recharge
The time of rebirth and all things new, this is the epitome of Spring. Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals will see to it that your vacation in the Finger Lakes is one that will make for lasting happy memories. Be sure to view our PROPERTIES and contact us to make your reservations today.
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?