Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
It seems like the coronavirus just won’t go away no matter how hard we try to stop its spread. Fewer Americans are flying and more are driving to summer destinations in an attempt to avoid the virus. After all, who wants to get on a plane and sit shoulder-to-shoulder with someone who might carry and transmit COVID-19? Your better bet is to head to Skaneateles and other parts of the Finger Lakes for a worry-free getaway. Head to the Finger Lakes and you will not spend a single second worrying about contracting COVID-19.
Remain Safe and Healthy With the Finger Lakes’ Vast Open Spaces
As we learn more about the coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, it is becoming increasingly clear this contagion is primarily transmitted from person-to-person as opposed to surface-to-person. This means it is in your interest to remain socially distanced to the best of your ability. It is not possible to socially distance on an airplane yet maintaining at least six feet of space between you and others certainly is possible when visiting Skaneateles and the Finger Lakes.
You can quickly and easily drive to this beautiful part of New York state in your vehicle, book your own spacious room for you and your family or significant other. This is the perfect way to get some enjoyment out of life during this dark chapter in human history while avoiding close interactions with others. Though you will certainly see other people during your staycation in “God’s Country” as Finger Lakes vacation rentals are often called, you will still be able to socially distance.
Stay Close to Home This Summer With a Staycation in the Finger Lakes
There is no shame in staying near home this summer. Why bother risking your health flying or taking a crowded train when you can simply drive to the Finger Lakes for fun in the sun with your family, your sweetie or on your own? If you live in New York state or anywhere else in the northeast, you are within a short drive of Skaneateles. Make the quick jaunt on over to our Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals and you will enjoy a truly invaluable peace of mind while having a blast in this absolutely gorgeous part of the state.
Finger Lakes vacation rentals have everything you could hope for. Whether you are interested in fishing, camping, hiking, kayaking, visiting world-class wineries or simply hanging out by the water with loved ones, you can do it at Finger Lakes vacation rentals.
Avoid the Big City This Summer and Fall
This just might be the worst time to be in or near a big city. Instead of checking out the Big Apple, Chicago or another megacity this summer, make a beeline to our vacation rentals in Skaneateles. From wellness spas to apple orchards, fishing charters, miniature golf, regular golf and beyond, the Finger Lakes has something for everyone. Whether you are old, young, middle-aged, a student or fit another demographic, you will find something fun to do at Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals.
Schedule Your Finger Lakes Vacation Rental Today
Skaneateles provides you with an escape from the madness including the dreaded coronavirus. The Finger Lakes’ natural beauty will take your breath away. This is worry-free fun as you will have plenty of space between you and other vacationers. It is time to stop thinking about the pandemic, liberate yourself from the 24-hour news cycle and square your focus on having fun by the water at our Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals. Give us a call at 315-317-8097 to make reservations.
- Are You Ready to Just Get Away from It All
- Start the New Year off With a Trip to the Finger Lakes
- The changing leaves in Fall make this the perfect time to visit Skaneateles, N.Y.
- Save gas with a short trip To a Skaneateles Lake luxury vacation rental
- Cold weather fans, enjoy the Finger Lakes one more time before Springtime arrives
- Come enjoy the Finger Lakes and a cozy fireplace.
- Don’t Let the Colder Weather Stop You from Enjoying the Finger Lakes for the Holidays
- Skaneateles, NY is the perfect place to be in the Fall
- Enjoy a luxury vacation close to home in the Finger Lakes
- There is still time to enjoy the summer in Skaneateles
- Is it time for a normal summer getaway in the Finger Lakes?
- May is a Good Time to Consider Getting Away to the Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has the Perfect Luxury Vacation Home for Your Family
- Getting Away from it All is Only a Short Trip to the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Taking a “Staycation” During the Time of COVID
- Does Day to Day Living Have You Down, Get Away to a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental
- Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?