Take a Winter Break in the Finger Lakes This Year
From luxurious manors to cozy cottages, vacation rentals in Skaneateles have a range of comfort and amenities to check off all the requirements of your winter vacation dreams.
The Finger Lakes Region Is Calling
Approximately 20 miles west of Syracuse, New York there is a multitude of options for you and your family to getaway. The holidays are over, but that doesn’t mean the season for gathering is. If anything, rejuvenation after the hustle and bustle of the new year can set the rest of 2022 up for success.
Normally the region is known for great lakeside fun and several wineries and tours. The weather right now might call for you to curl up by a fireplace while taking in views from your rental that resemble the most beautiful oil paintings. The change of scenery and enjoyment of frosty New York before the season’s change is a great way to use these last few weeks of winter.
What Options Await
Take your winter break in one of fourteen different homes.
Quaint one, two- and three-bedroom rentals are right in the heart of culture and fun on Main Street. A lovely carriage house is too.
Other mid-range, three-bedroom options include the following homes:
- Denman Cove
- Greenfield Lane
- Redtail Lane
- E. Lake Rd
- Lee Mulroy
- Franklin St
There are properties ranging from one bedroom all the way up to six bedrooms. Maybe the four-bedroom Pine Bluff is calling your name. Taking everyone along? Your extended family or close friends would fit perfectly in one of these six-bedroom properties:
- Samuel Adams Estate
- Hummingbird Manor
- Evans Lodge
Picturesque Ice Skating
Whether you’re from a subtropical climate like Floridians and want some winter fun, or you’re tired of the same gray streets and driving through ice to work, enjoying a pastime like ice skating can bring a great change of pace. How often do you get to lace up your skates and glide merrily along with your family or thoughts?
Be it indoor or outdoor ice skating that tickles your fancy, the Finger Lakes vacation rentals have plenty of ice skating options around to choose from, like:
- Cicero Twin Ice Skating Center
- Clinton Square Ice Skating Facility
- Greater Baldwinsville Ice Arena
- Austin Park
- Allyn Arena, Skaneateles YMCA, and Community Center
- Casey Park Ice Arena
- Meachem Ice Rink
- Rice Hill – Sledding and Ice Skating
Downhill and Cross-Country Skiing
If you don’t normally reside near a mountainous region, hitting the slopes may not be part of your available past times. Luckily the Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals are near great skiing locations. For instance, downhill skiing is available at a neighboring mountain or resort like Labrador Mountain, Song Mountain, Greek Peak Mountain Resort, and Toggenburg Mountain.
Downhill skiing not your thing? Try cross country skiing at the Greek Peak Nordic Ski Center, Highland Forest County Park, Finger Lakes National Forest, or the Keuka Lake Outlet Trail.
Anything is possible.
- Take a Winter Break in the Finger Lakes This Year
- The Finger Lakes Region is Beginning to Gather Again
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Treat Yourself to a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Today
- February Is The Perfect Time to Fall in Love With Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
- There’s Still Time to Book A Vacation Getaway Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- July is Heating Up Around the Finger Lakes
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- April Starts Getting Busy Around the Finger Lakes
- Top Places to Visit in the Finger Lakes Region
- There is Plenty For Mom to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- There is Plenty to Do Around the Finger Lakes in September
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Spend the Weekend Visiting the John D Barrow Art Gallery
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- November Around the Finger Lakes
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- September Happenings Around the Finger Lakes Region
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams