Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
Fall is truly in the air! Leaves are beginning to change with peak foliage in the Finger Lakes expected to be around Columbus Day weekend and perhaps a bit longer. The colors now are at about 25% with oranges, yellows and some reds.
Central New York residents get to enjoy these beautiful colors and watch nature change her clothes up close and personal. Residents and visitors alike amble out to the quite roads, lakes, and villages to drink in the richness of the colors and see spectacular displays.
Skaneateles is no exception to the brilliance of color in the Finger Lakes. The vistas and horizon is coming alive with the colors of fall. It’s no wonder Finger Lakes vacation rentals are in full swing once again. We love visitors to our area and look forward to welcoming you into one of our magnificent Skaneateles luxury rentals.
October in Skaneateles Over Delivers
Our beautiful Village of Skaneateles offers some of the most sought after shopping, dining, art and lakeside activities. Our location lends well to day trips out and about around the lakes to take in the sights.
Finger Lakes vacation rentals puts you right in the middle of the best scenery and colors of Fall. October is a wonderful month to get your fill of nature in the cooler air, visit our weekly Farmer’s Market for fresh, local produce and embark on the ongoing wine tours.
When you are looking for places to stay in the Finger Lakes, Skaneateles luxury rentals has you covered. Our beautiful and welcoming properties are situated close to town and often within walking distance. Each private home has been remodeled and appointed with luxury furnishings.
From beautiful large kitchens, family-friendly living space, private bedrooms with views and even a pet-friendly property, there is a vacation rental with your name on it.
Featured Property on Skaneateles Lake
Our property on Skaneateles Lake/Greenfield is one excellent example of the quality of our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals. With three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3000 square feet and lakefront, this property is one of our favorites.
The kitchen is generous with granite countertops, and plenty of space to cook. The well-placed breakfast bar allows for ease of conversation and the feeling of everyone being together as it looks out into the expansive living area. The deck and windows provide beauty, views and sunlight.
It is situated on the west side of beautiful Skaneateles Lake and just a five minute drive away from downtown Skaneateles. It is located one mile from Anyela’s Winery and only two miles from Skaneateles Country Club. The beautiful sunrises from the patio are absolutely magnificent! There is a dock, mooring buoy and 80′ of private lakefront for you to enjoy!
On the main level there is an open floor plan with a spacious living room with gas fire place, modern kitchen with granite counters, dining room, screened in porch and half bath. The second level has a master bedroom with king bed, guest bedroom with queen bed, guest bedroom with two single beds and full bathroom with steam shower. On the lower level there is another spacious living room, full kitchen, billiards area and a full bathroom.
The Finger Lakes Beckon You to Visit
There is always something to do in the Finger Lakes, and the Autumn season is no exception. The local activities can be found at Fingerlakes.org as well as our Village’s site at Skaneateles.com. This is a perfect time to visit the vineyards as they harvest and provide tours of their wineries where you can sample the fruits of their labor.
Come see the colors change magically before your eyes as Fall emerges and puts on her fancy clothes. Skaneateles vacation rentals is waiting to welcome you to your home away from home!
- Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?