June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
June is here and that means that it’s once again time to enjoy the warm weather while exploring all of the wonderful happenings around the Finger Lakes. Whether you live in the area, or are visiting from somewhere else, there is always something interesting going on in the local towns and cities. Take the opportunity to visit an area event that you’ve never been to before and soak up the local culture. To make your stay even more relaxing you can take advantage of all of the fantastic Finger Lakes vacation rentals available to visitors this month.
For instance, there are some beautiful vacation homes for rent in Skaneateles. This picturesque town sits right next to Skaneateles Lake, a body of water that is still in its pristine state. Rent a condo or home by the lake and enjoy events nearby.
Woofstock to Benefit Local Shelters and Rescues – Interlaken, NY
Come out and support all the wonderful shelter dogs waiting for a forever home by attending Woofstock 2014. Kids and pooches are welcome to this fun event that will feature music, treats, doogie goodies, groomers, face painting, an auction and much more! Donations of dog food, bedding and toys are welcome. You can also adopt a dog or cat.
Oh, Coward! Bristol Valley Theater – Naples, NY
The Bristol Valley Theater celebrates its 50th anniversary of providing great live theater entertainment with a tribute to Noel Coward. Enjoy songs and dialogue from Coward’s most popular musicals.
Wine Symposium of the Finger Lakes – Geneva, NY
What could be better for wine lovers than a symposium celebrating the very best of Finger Lakes wine and food? You’ve heard how great the wine is here. Now is your chance to indulge in two days of exquisite wine tasting and gourmet cuisine. You also have the opportunity to attend an exclusive seminar and luncheon that delves further into the intriguing world of quality wines.
Father’s Day Barbecue – Aurora, NY
A very special dad can enjoy some delicious barbecue food while spending quality time with the whole family at the Aurora Inn. Everyone is welcome to play lawn games, go swimming or kick back and relax while listening to some good old-fashioned Dixieland jazz music.
Owego Strawberry Festival – Owego, NY
June marks the 34th Annual Strawberry Festival and there is a fun time to be had by all at this popular event. Here’s your opportunity to buy fresh strawberries grown on local farms. Other reasons to come out include the Straw Dawgs Strut, a 5K Race, Rubber Ducky Derby, Bounce House, Beer and Spirit Tasting, Miss/Mrs. Strawberry Pageant, arts, handmade crafts, tasty food and great music.
No matter what you are planning to do in June, our Skaneateles Lake vacation rentals make the perfect place to end your day. Take a moment to browse current openings for vacation rentals in the Finger Lakes this month. Reserve your vacation getaway right now.
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?