Treat Yourself to a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Today
Summer can be a relaxing and enjoyable time, though often it is incredibly busy when you have children. All the trips and outings to keep them busy, happy and get the boredom complaints down can leave parents extremely frazzled and exhausted.
Children are returning to school now and you can breathe a sigh of relief as a quieter schedule ensues. You may well be dreaming of some rest and relaxation by now. This would be a wonderful time to consider special Finger Lakes vacation rentals.
Enjoy The Spectacular Nature Show
It seems odd to talk of fall all ready with summer not officially over. But in New England there are signs all ready of the gorgeous colors soon to be here. Skaneateles luxury rentals is located in a perfect place for you to relax and enjoy all that nature has to offer. From quiet roads, sparkling lakes, glimpses of foliage color peeking through, and abundant opportunities to get out and enjoy the peace.
Skaneateles vacation rentals can accommodate your needs with our beautiful properties in Skaneateles. We enjoy having couples seeking a romantic weekend getaway, families taking a break, and larger groups from weddings and celebrations.
Our unique properties are each individuals and are not cookie-cutter rentals. We take great pride in presenting Skaneateles luxury rentals to you that have been beautifully decorated, include excellent amenities, privacy, manicured yards and some have lakefront private beaches.
Skaneateles Lake is well known for its beautiful scenery, crystal clear water, fishing, swimming and our local charters offer wonderful boat rides on the lake. There are still plenty of warm days left to sit lakeside and soak in the calming rays of the sun. Just what you need to relax from the craziness of summer.
Sit Back and Relax or Trek Out to See The Sights
Skaneateles offers wonderful activities right here around the Village for your convenience, along with strolling down Main Street and visiting our unique local shops and fine restaurants, there is always plenty to do.
Two main attractions are the local wineries and the boat excursions on Skaneateles Lake.
Location: 2433 West Lake Road, Skaneateles, New York 13152
The story of Anyela’s Vineyards began three generations ago in Eastern Europe and continues today on the hillside high above Skaneateles Lake. The Nocek family combines its viticultural experience with the cooler climate patterns and fertile soil to grow our select grapes.
Unlike other vineyards along neighboring Finger Lakes, we protect our vines from the cold after the fall harvest. One by one, we carefully remove them from the trellises and bury them in the rich earth to insulate the sensitive primary buds, which eventually become the fruit. In spring, we re-trellis the vine for maximum sun exposure. We also control our grape yield to cultivate the ripest, most flavorful fruit.
Mid-Lakes Navigation Co.
Location: 11 Jordan St., Skaneateles, New York 13152
Mid-Lakes Navigation Company is located in Skaneateles, New York, in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region. Mid-Lakes was founded in 1968 when Capt. Peter Wiles Sr. purchased the 26-passenger Pat II and acquired the contract to deliver U.S. mail to shoreside summer homes. For half a century, the Wiles family has run the business, which has expanded to include an extensive array of daily cruises on Skaneateles Lake.
In the mid-1980s, Mid-Lakes began building rental canalboats patterned after the traditional English narrowboats and available to charter for 3, 4 and 7-nights. These Lockmaster Canalboats are based at Mid-Lakes Marina, a full-service facility located on the Erie Canal near Rochester.
We cruise from mid-May until early October but our headquarters in Skaneateles is open all year.
The Wiles family and the staff of Mid-Lakes are proud to share the experience of New York’s wonderful waterways and we would love to have you cruise with us!
Join Us At Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
It’s important to take time to rest and relax no matter the season. Life is busy and without some breaks, you will have a difficult time keeping up the pace. Skaneateles vacation rentals is here for you. We understand the importance of being able to relax and not have to worry about being in cramped quarters and loss of privacy. Our beautiful properties are warm, inviting and situated and many are within walking distance of the lake and Village shops.
Call us today to make your getaway vacation time reservations.
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Treat Yourself to a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Today
- February Is The Perfect Time to Fall in Love With Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
- There’s Still Time to Book A Vacation Getaway Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- July is Heating Up Around the Finger Lakes
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- April Starts Getting Busy Around the Finger Lakes
- Top Places to Visit in the Finger Lakes Region
- There is Plenty For Mom to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- There is Plenty to Do Around the Finger Lakes in September
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Spend the Weekend Visiting the John D Barrow Art Gallery
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- November Around the Finger Lakes
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- September Happenings Around the Finger Lakes Region
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams