February Is The Perfect Time to Fall in Love With Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
Have the winter doldrums got you down? Did you not get a chance to plan a little rest and relaxation after the holidays? February is a perfect time of year to find places to stay in the Finger Lakes region. Skaneateles vacation rentals give you the best of many worlds. We offer easy access to local and area events, a beautiful quaint village setting, private homes and apartments that can accommodate a couple, a family or a huge reunion.
February is the month of LOVE and Valentine’s Day. What better way to share a perfect vacation with the one you love or to treat the family to some beautiful country and winter activities! Finger Lakes vacation rentals are open and ready to take your reservations…a weekend, a week or even longer. Your needs are important to us and we are sure to help you find the perfect vacation rental right here in Skaneateles, NY.
Whatever Your Vacation Plans Entail, We Have the Perfect Property
Be sure to browse through our available Properties. You will find everything from luxury apartment/condo units to huge homes all meticulously maintained and full of everything you need. People are straying away from vacationing and staying in motels. Motels are impersonal, noisy, and limited in what you can do as far as being comfortable. The expense in having to eat out three meals a day can strain a budget for sure.
When you consider Skaneateles luxury rentals, you will be pleased with the care that has been taken to provide you with a memorable, safe, quiet and comfortable space. Our homes are fully furnished and have all the amenities you could need. Large kitchens, ample bathrooms, beautifully appointed living areas and above all else, privacy.
Looking for a romantic getaway for Valentine’s Day? Check out our locations that will give you a sweet romantic atmosphere and within walking distance of all the village shops and restaurants. Imagine moonlit strolls along the waterfront, dining in first-class restaurants, visiting with local artisans and browsing the unique shops and antique dealers in the area.
February in the Skaneateles Area
Although February in Skaneateles can be a bit quiet, this doesn’t mean you will have nothing to do – unless you choose not to! With major towns within driving distance, you will enjoy the day trips around the Finger Lakes region and be able to take in events in nearby spots.
For you wonderful romantics, just 11 minutes from Skaneateles is a sweet event that will make your heart skip a beat. Check this out!
Sweetheart Snowshoe – February 14, 2018
Bring your valentine for a romantic, lantern-lit snowshoe for two through the evening woods. Together, you’ll discover romantic notes hidden along the trail, and share some quiet moments outdoors. Then, warm up indoors with hot drinks and decadent desserts. Limited to 20 couples, registration is required. Snowshoes provided. Program for adults.
4007 Bishop Hill Road • Marcellus, NY 13108
During the week, and within 30 minutes of Skaneateles you will find the bustling town of Syracuse. During February you can catch some splendid jazz performances at the Marriott.
The storied Marriott Syracuse Downtown, the historic Hotel Syracuse, will partner with us to present “Jazz at the Cavalier” in their luxurious Cavalier Room. All events will take place Wednesdays from 5:30 to 8:30 pm, featuring the region’s finest cabaret vocalists with grand piano accompaniment. Modeled after formats made famous in midtown Manhattan at hotels like the Carlisle and the Algonquin, the series provides an intimate cabaret atmosphere in the cozy, clubby surroundings of the Cavalier Room. All events are free, with no cover charge, and holders of CNY Jazz Club cards will enjoy 10% food and drink discounts off craft cocktails and the small plate menu.
Marriott Syracuse Downtown
100 East Onondaga St • Syracuse, New York 13202 •
Join Us for a Memorable February
Don’t wait any longer. Spring is slowly working it’s way here, but you deserve a break from the daily grind. Call today to reserve your Skaneateles vacation rental! Be sure to contact us with any questions. Looking forward to welcoming you to your home away from home.
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Treat Yourself to a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Today
- February Is The Perfect Time to Fall in Love With Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
- There’s Still Time to Book A Vacation Getaway Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- July is Heating Up Around the Finger Lakes
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- April Starts Getting Busy Around the Finger Lakes
- Top Places to Visit in the Finger Lakes Region
- There is Plenty For Mom to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- There is Plenty to Do Around the Finger Lakes in September
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Spend the Weekend Visiting the John D Barrow Art Gallery
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- November Around the Finger Lakes
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- September Happenings Around the Finger Lakes Region
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams