The Finger Lakes Region is Beginning to Gather Again
The vacation rentals in Skaneateles vary in size and style in a way to best customize your upcoming summer trip! Manors, carriage houses, suites, and lodges both in the heart of Main street or nice and secluded are available for you and your family.
Enjoy the homes and surrounding events and activities that have come back.
Attractions for everyone
The fun at Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals doesn’t just stop on the property with opulent, well-lit, comfortable homes. There’s a full gamut of activities and must-visit locations in the surrounding Finger Lakes like dining, shopping, fairs, concerts, farmers markets, and winery tours.
Book the home that best suits your needs! As we are moving past COVID-19, the traditional community gatherings you may have missed are ramping up again.
Learn what options are finally up and running to fill your agenda around the four local Finger Lakes: Cayuga Lake, Seneca Lake, Keuka Lake, and Skaneateles. Get back to golfing, visiting orchards or parks, spa treatments, and even lake cruises.
Have a nice meal
To avoid crowds, the best restaurants have done their part to provide takeout services. There are plenty of your traditional to-go meals like pizza, Chinese food, and fast food. Luckily, it’s time to start working in a new favorite indoor casual dining experience, but why stop there?
Getaway for a luxury weekend at one of the 10 unique Finger Lakes Luxury Rental properties and continue setting the theme with fine dining. There are a variety of farm-to-table restaurants and seafood restaurants. You can enjoy French cuisine, traditional American fare, homegrown Italian – all while supporting local farms in some regionally renown fine dining restaurants.
The Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals website highlights 11 elevated establishments.
Book your luxury home now so you won’t miss lively, outdoor concerts like those provided by the Finger Lakes Chamber Music Festival throughout July.
Perhaps the Skaneateles Festival throughout August is more your style. Beautiful string instruments will play at the Robinson Pavilion at Anyela’s Vineyards.
If you still want to limit interaction and stay tucked in by a fire in your rental, plenty of concerts are still being held virtually.
COVID and the Silver Lining
Throughout the pandemic, guests have felt safe knowing Finger Lakes management and housekeeping teams were taking optimal care of cleanliness and sanitation. These precautions include staff social distancing and taking an extra step with keyless entry for all properties. All CDC and WHO guidelines have been closely followed by the Finger Lakes vacation rentals team to set the bar for a worthwhile environment in these strange times.
High touch areas such as knobs, handles and switches and more are still well serviced so you’re taking care of coming in and out. The housekeeping team and managers are still available to you 24/7!
Now, the world around these gorgeous homes is becoming just as secure and worry-free. It is finally time for a semblance of normalcy and a vacation filled with not only excellent outdoor scenery but family-friendly indoor adventures as well.
- Take a Winter Break in the Finger Lakes This Year
- The Finger Lakes Region is Beginning to Gather Again
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Treat Yourself to a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Today
- February Is The Perfect Time to Fall in Love With Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
- There’s Still Time to Book A Vacation Getaway Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- July is Heating Up Around the Finger Lakes
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- April Starts Getting Busy Around the Finger Lakes
- Top Places to Visit in the Finger Lakes Region
- There is Plenty For Mom to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- There is Plenty to Do Around the Finger Lakes in September
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Spend the Weekend Visiting the John D Barrow Art Gallery
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- November Around the Finger Lakes
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- September Happenings Around the Finger Lakes Region
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams