There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
January ushers in a new year of great things happening in the Finger Lakes. Visitors to the area are usually spending lots of time snuggled inside a warm cozy Finger Lakes vacation rental. However, cabin fever does set in at times. The urge to get out and do something fun can be overwhelming. Fortunately, there are plenty of things to do to lift your spirits and shake off the winter doldrums.
Skaneateles Winterfest – Skaneateles, NY
Come out and enjoy the festivities in this charming village by the lake. The Skaneateles Winterfest is a two-day event that features the best food, art and entertainment of the local area. Highlights include an ice sculpture of a chimney surrounded by fire, Taste of Skaneateles (with food from local restaurants), a scavenger hunt in local shops, Brew Fest, Ice Walk demonstration and the Polar Bear Plunge in Clift Park.
Seneca Lake Wine Trail
This popular wine trail is open and ready to welcome visitors that want to continue celebrating the new year. On the schedule is January Winemaker Wednesday, Bargain Bash, Pasta & Wine Weekend and January Preferred Pairings. A Wine Weekdays Passport is valid from January 1 to May 31. Tickets for other events are available.
Salt City Winter Antiques Show – Syracuse, NY
The annual Salt City Winter Antiques Show features over 275 dealers. Put on your most comfortable walking shoes because there is going to be a whole lot to see here. New this year is the Pickers Challenge/Finders Reward. Find certain items at selected booths, purchase the item and receive a coupon for an instant $50 cash reward.
West Lake Conservators, Ltd will be in attendance to give free preservation consultations. They specialize in historic art and artifacts such as paintings, archival documents, photographs, textiles, frames and painted objects. This is a two-day event.
Winter Village Blue Grass Festival – Ithaca, NY
Shake off the chill of winter by enjoying some good old-fashioned bluegrass music. This year’s featured performers are the Claire Lynch Band and Balsam Range. Also performing are Stuart & Beazley and the Willow Gardeners, Molly Tuttle & John Mailander, The Hickory Project and Paris Texas featuring Bobby Henrie. The weekend is filled with great music and educational workshops.
Ladysmith Black Mambazo – Ithaca, NY
For over 50 years this acclaimed South African band has performed music that uplifts the spirit for audiences around the world. Their musical influences come from South African traditional music, gospel, pop and various cultural influences. The group’s collaboration with music legend, Paul Simon, won a Grammy award. Ladysmith Black Mambazo has gone on to win several more awards for their wonderfully rich musical sounds.
Contact the staff at Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals to book your January stay at one of our luxury vacation rentals.
- Exquisite Fall Getaways: Luxury Rentals in Skaneateles and the Finger Lakes
- Escape to Serenity: Luxurious Waterfront Vacation Homes in Skaneateles and the Finger Lakes
- Luxury Reimagined: Unmatched Finger Lakes Vacation Home Rentals in Skaneateles, NY
- Skaneateles is Heating Up with the Start of Vacation Season
- Are You Ready to Just Get Away from It All
- Start the New Year off With a Trip to the Finger Lakes
- The changing leaves in Fall make this the perfect time to visit Skaneateles, N.Y.
- Save gas with a short trip To a Skaneateles Lake luxury vacation rental
- Cold weather fans, enjoy the Finger Lakes one more time before Springtime arrives
- Come enjoy the Finger Lakes and a cozy fireplace.
- Don’t Let the Colder Weather Stop You from Enjoying the Finger Lakes for the Holidays
- Skaneateles, NY is the perfect place to be in the Fall
- Enjoy a luxury vacation close to home in the Finger Lakes
- There is still time to enjoy the summer in Skaneateles
- Is it time for a normal summer getaway in the Finger Lakes?
- May is a Good Time to Consider Getting Away to the Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has the Perfect Luxury Vacation Home for Your Family
- Getting Away from it All is Only a Short Trip to the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Taking a “Staycation” During the Time of COVID
- Does Day to Day Living Have You Down, Get Away to a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental
- Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?