May is a Good Time to Consider Getting Away to the Finger Lakes
Spring is here and it’s about time to treat yourself to a much-needed luxury vacation. Whether you desperately need a change in outdoor scenery that includes gorgeous lakes and wineries, or you just need to stop staring at the same four walls, the vacation rentals in Skaneateles, New York are calling your name.
Get away to this quaint region by the “long lake” and choose from countless area attractions to make lasting memories. If you want to simply slow down and stay cozied up indoors, enjoy peering out the windows of historic, opulent, and even newly renovated homes all owned by a loving couple married for over 20 years.
Wineries and other attractions
The Finger Lakes vacation rentals website has laid out a vast array of activities and must-visit locations neatly organized by categories like dining, shopping, events and attractions, area services, outdoor activities, and the most notable wineries.
Visiting the zoo or horseback riding might not fit in your itinerary with snorkeling, antiquing, or finding waterfalls, and that’s okay! Book the home that best suits your needs this time and return for an all-new experience and location time and time again.
There are multiple wineries listed for each of the four local Finger Lakes: Cayuga Lake, Seneca Lake, Keuka Lake, and Skaneateles.
Covet a sip from the award-winning, Dr. Konstantin Frank Vinifera Wine Cellars? Perhaps the over 160-year-old Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards Winery, will make your trip one for the books. Spring is a lovely time to walk through the many trellised rows of succulent grapes under the bright, yet mild sun. Discover the endless selections these wineries have to offer this May.
Who hasn’t been cooped up all year and possibly grown dependent on their four-legged, furry family member? If you can relate, you know planning a trip around animal care can be stressful. It can determine if you get to stay a weekend, or a whole week.
Don’t cut your vacation short!
There is no need to trim your dining budget to pay for pet boarding. You shouldn’t have to live around your pet sitter’s availability. Book your vacation for the whole family and spare no worry or expense on leaving that cuddly member behind.
Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals is an easy choice if you want to keep your beloved best friend with you to stroll through local parks while staying in one of the Main Street, pet-friendly properties!
Over half of the offerings listed are pet-friendly!
Your adopted companion is welcome at:
- The Opulently Appointed Evan’s Lodge (Main St. Skaneateles, NY)
- Luxurious Three Bedroom, Pet-Friendly Home (Walk to Village!)
- Main Street Skaneateles – Two Bedroom Carriage House
- Main Street Skaneateles – Two Bedroom Suite
- Main Street Skaneateles – One Bedroom Suite
- The Hummingbird Manor
A home for everyone
Finger Lakes vacation rentals offer ten unique properties spanning from one to six bedrooms!
Maybe local eats and boutiques surrounded by rich cultural and historical centers is your cup of tea. On the other hand, perhaps offering old meaning to “fully remote” on 20 private acres of land is your goal.
These vacation rentals can be your home away from home with amenities like Keurig coffee makers, dishwashers, internet, games, outdoor grills, fireplaces and so much more.
Not only do some of these breath-taking homes span well over 2,400 square feet, but there are amenities and décor for every family size and taste within. Sit lakeside or fireside in beautiful manors, carriage houses, and even lodges.
Feel safe and secure, stepping back into the world of well-deserved vacationing, knowing that management and housekeeping are available to you 24/7.
All CDC and WHO guidelines are closely followed to make this a worry-free environment for workers and vacation goers.
What makes Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals unique is the amount of land and rooms to be enjoyed that allow effective and effortless social distancing. Staying indoors, ordering takeout from a local restaurant, or watching the sunset in a private backyard allow you to remain constantly vigilant without added thought.
Now is the time to carefully comb through the beautiful, exciting possibilities Finger Lakes have to offer.
- Are You Ready to Just Get Away from It All
- Start the New Year off With a Trip to the Finger Lakes
- The changing leaves in Fall make this the perfect time to visit Skaneateles, N.Y.
- Save gas with a short trip To a Skaneateles Lake luxury vacation rental
- Cold weather fans, enjoy the Finger Lakes one more time before Springtime arrives
- Come enjoy the Finger Lakes and a cozy fireplace.
- Don’t Let the Colder Weather Stop You from Enjoying the Finger Lakes for the Holidays
- Skaneateles, NY is the perfect place to be in the Fall
- Enjoy a luxury vacation close to home in the Finger Lakes
- There is still time to enjoy the summer in Skaneateles
- Is it time for a normal summer getaway in the Finger Lakes?
- May is a Good Time to Consider Getting Away to the Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has the Perfect Luxury Vacation Home for Your Family
- Getting Away from it All is Only a Short Trip to the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Taking a “Staycation” During the Time of COVID
- Does Day to Day Living Have You Down, Get Away to a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental
- Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?