Is it time for a normal summer getaway in the Finger Lakes?
Putting covid behind us means many Finger Lakes communities are starting to get back to traditional gatherings again. People are going out to fairs, concerts, farmers’ markets, and more. We are not entirely out of the woods with COVID, but who says we can’t still have fun? At Fingerlakes Luxury rentals, our top priorities are ensuring your safety and creating an excellent experience for you.
Getaway for a luxury weekend at one of the Finger Lakes Luxury Rental properties. Our Finger Lakes vacation rentals offer a 24/7 staff who are there to help care for you. Our maintenance and house cleaning staff are available around the clock on an as-needed basis. We make sure to follow CDC and state guidelines to ensure our properties are up to your standards. Your family vacation should be all about relaxing and having fun, so let us take care of everything else.
What can we offer you?
Our Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals will give you an experience that you can’t get at a hotel or motel. We offer a complete luxury experience with our many beautiful homes on the lake and gorgeous, cozy carriage houses.
Each of our Finger Lakes vacation rentals has its own distinct personality. Honeymoon for two? Stay in our beautiful one-bedroom suite on Main Street Skaneateles. Bring your dog too because it’s pet-friendly. Or maybe you’re bringing the whole family along for a family getaway. Denman Cove on Owasco lake sleeps eight, so you can bring your family and even a friend or two.
Our ten beautifully decorated properties are ready for you whenever you decide to stop by. Vacation in style with Skaneateles Luxury Rentals because we offer a one-of-a-kind experience that is certain to appeal to your every need. The amenities that we provide at each property are designed for your complete comfort.
Vacation in style and luxury
Our vacation rentals in Skaneateles are conveniently located close to dozens of attractions, such as the best wineries in the area, shopping, and dining. The summer is chock full of beautiful things to do that are a close distance to our Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals. With nearby attractions like the zoo, water parks, winery tours, theme parks, and more, you will never be bored or lack something entertaining to do. Our luxury vacation rentals are also perfect for laid-back activities like sightseeing, walks around the lake, birdwatching, and paddleboarding.
Want to stay in? We understand! The beautiful views of the lake will make you wish never to leave, and the comfort of our luxury rentals will make you feel like you’re home. Our rentals are a true luxury and offer anything you can imagine. Whether you’re traveling alone, with family, or you’re on a couple’s retreat, your vacation will be complete with everything we and the Skaneateles area have to offer. The village of Skaneateles is a wondrous area with so much to do and see. We want you to be a part of it.
- Save gas with a short trip To a Skaneateles Lake luxury vacation rental
- Cold weather fans, enjoy the Finger Lakes one more time before Springtime arrives
- Come enjoy the Finger Lakes and a cozy fireplace.
- Don’t Let the Colder Weather Stop You from Enjoying the Finger Lakes for the Holidays
- Skaneateles, NY is the perfect place to be in the Fall
- Enjoy a luxury vacation close to home in the Finger Lakes
- There is still time to enjoy the summer in Skaneateles
- Is it time for a normal summer getaway in the Finger Lakes?
- May is a Good Time to Consider Getting Away to the Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has the Perfect Luxury Vacation Home for Your Family
- Getting Away from it All is Only a Short Trip to the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Taking a “Staycation” During the Time of COVID
- Does Day to Day Living Have You Down, Get Away to a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental
- Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?