Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
Summer vacations are in full swing as a gorgeous season thrills us with beautiful days, sights and activities. There is still plenty of time left in the summer to consider a stay at one of our luxury Skaneateles vacation rentals or even plan ahead for the fall in the Finger Lakes with its stunning colors and crisper air.
Finger Lakes luxury rentals has brought a whole new meaning to extraordinary vacations that will leave you pampered, spoiled and rested. Our properties not only are superbly maintained but offer privacy, views, space to stretch out and all the comforts you could desire for your vacation time.
Luxury Vacations in Skaneateles
Doubtless you’ve spent many vacations in cramped, stuffy motels or beautiful Bed & Breakfast locations that limited your privacy. There are certainly many places to stay in the Finger Lakes but none as comfortable as one of our Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals.
Luxury does not have to equal highly expensive. Beautiful vacation homes like ours are suitable and affordable for couples, families and large groups. Our properties have many options as far as number of bedrooms, lakefront beaches, a pet-friendly property, and beautiful grounds to enjoy.
Taking a vacation in the Finger Lakes region is one of the most enjoyable places you could stay. With the gorgeous lakes in the area, quaint villages around the lakes, five-star restaurants, theater, antiques, unique shops and renowned vineyards, the Finger Lakes has something for everyone.
Amenities for the Discerning Traveler
There is nothing quite as perfect as staying in a Finger lakes Luxury Rental here in Skaneateles. Many of our properties are within walking distance or a short 5-minute drive to the Village and the lake. Some of our properties are actually lakefront and include a private beach area and docks. The grounds and lawns are well manicured, landscaped and situated with privacy in mind.
Our rental homes are pure works of art. Several have been recently remodeled and two recently built in excellent locations. Each home provides fully functional, exquisite kitchens featuring plenty of light, all appliances, granite countertops and enough space for everyone.
Bedrooms and bathrooms are spacious and comfortable. Linens provided. All our properties can be seen on our Properties page where you can view actual photos of the rooms and exterior views. Our Skaneateles vacation rentals are all bright with natural light, spacious for an entire family or group to spread out and relax, are fully furnished with beautiful pieces, and provide you with the luxury you would not find elsewhere.
What Our Visitors Have to Say
3-Bedroom Pet-Friendly Rental
This wonderful home exceeded our expectations. Beautifully furnished and tastefully decorated to make guest feel at home. Anything we needed was there for our use. Nothing was overlooked. Since we traveled with our canine loved one (Loki), the very large fenced in yard was perfect. We spent most of our time there.This was an extended getaway to relax and enjoy outdoor time, with Loki able to be off leash.We’re looking forward to returning in the future for a week long stay. This home will be our choice.
Wave Way on Skaneateles Lake
Our family enjoyed a week of comfortable elegance with a spectacular view in a peaceful and quiet location. The two level layout provides separate living areas, each with easy access and panoramic views of the lake. Rick and Debbie have provided every comfort in a beautifully decorated property. Close proximity to the village is a plus. The kitchen is spacious and perfectly planned and stocked. From the first cup of coffee on the deck to star gazing at night from the lawn, we loved every minute of every day!
Check out the reviews on each property you are interested in and see what others are saying. We look forward to welcoming you to the Finger Lakes and giving you the vacation of a lifetime. A luxurious Skaneateles vacation rental await you!
- Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?