Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
Many people like taking their vacation break during the peak summer months of June and July, and as a result, booking a dream luxury vacation rental for summer is often extremely competitive. Finger Lakes vacation rentals are always in demand, but especially get snapped up between early and mid-summer. So, what can you do to ensure you get your dream getaway near the lake?
Make plans to vacation in the Finger Lakes during early Fall. Planning ahead for an early Fall vacation involves scheduling your time off during the weeks of October and even into the first week of November. The weather is still great during this time of year, and you’ll have access to all of the fun activities that take place in the surrounding communities. In early Fall, there are still plenty of festivals, plays and natural park activities to keep you entertained.
Where Are the Best Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes?
Without a doubt, vacation rentals situated in a picturesque natural setting are the best way to go when visiting this area. That is, of course, if you’re seeking the most luxurious accommodations that allow you to have freedom of movement, and best of all, lots of privacy.
Here are just a few options you can find:
Wave Way Skaneateles Lake
Stay in this cottage style four bedroom, three bathroom home situated on the West side of Skaneateles Lake. Stand out accommodations include living room with a view of the lake, fireplace , upstairs and downstairs kitchens with wet bar and cathedral ceilings. Kick back and enjoy a glass of wine that you bought from Anyela’s Winery, located nearby.
East Side Skaneateles Lake
Need a large luxury home for up to 10 people? This home has plenty of room for everyone. It features a spacious open living area on the first floor, large kitchen with kitchen island and two and a half bathrooms. Downstairs is a master bedroom with a king sized bed and walk in closet, and the upstairs loft has a queen size sofa bed. Prepare meals at home or eat out at the nearby 1820 Restaurant.
Enjoy upscale living at its finest in this 3600 square foot luxury property located in an historic building. The penthouse has three levels including a living room area with a fireplace, chef’s kitchen and deck space. The private master bedroom suite offers a magnificent lake view, and a relaxing Jacuzzi tub. Guest bedrooms are equally as impressive.
Book Early with Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals to Reserve the Best Spaces
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes