Start the New Year Off Right With a Trip Through the Finger Lakes
Now that the hustle and bustle of the Holidays has eased, many people plan for a relaxing break and vacation in January. If you are looking for places to stay in the Finger Lakes region, our Skaneateles luxury rentals could be just the place for you to take a breather.
January has arrived with one of the coldest spells in recent history. Often times, traveling to some warm and sunny climate just is not a possibility. And everyone else is flocking there, so consider beating the crowds and enjoying some splendid scenery right here in Central New York.
Why The Finger Lakes?
There is just so many beautiful sights to see as you travel about the Finger Lakes with an abundance of quaint villages, shopping, fine arts, theater, antiques and of course the magnificent wineries in the area. Skiing is a favorite winter past time and with some of the best ski resorts in the area, you are sure to find the terrain and trails that best suit you and your family.
Thinking of a romantic get-away? For those newly engaged over the holidays, this is the perfect opportunity to take a bit of time away and celebrate your engagement and the future. Before you know it, you will be working hard to arrange your wedding and it’s a lot to do. Give yourself a special pre-wedding gift and take some time to charge up your batteries here.
Finger Lakes vacation rentals in Skaneateles has numerous well-apportioned houses, apartments and condos that will bring you relaxation and a quiet place away from everything. Our meticulously maintained properties are fully equipped with everything you will need other than groceries. We can accommodate couples and large families including reunions and wedding parties.
Every property provides exquisite accommodations and most are within an easy walk to the Village of Skaneateles. There you can enjoy scrumptious 5-star restaurants, take in beautiful works of art by local artists, browse through our unique specialty shops, wonder at the amazing antiques on display and for sale, and take in the sunrise or sunset over the lake.
Ice fishing anyone? One of the favorite and most exciting winter hobbies is enjoying the outdoors and plunking down your flag in the ice as you wait for the fish to bite.
Prefer to stay warm? Take day trips throughout the Finger Lakes (all within easy travel distance from our luxury rentals). Stop at some of the lovely little villages and partake of all they have to offer before proceeding with your trip for the day. You will be enamored with the priceless views and friendly people.
Make January 2018 Your Special Time
With the New Year here, it’s time to remember to take some special time for you and yours. Finger Lakes luxury rentals is ready to make your time here one you will never forget. Our PROPERTIES are available for viewing and reservations are recommended. Don’t forget to plan ahead for Valentine’s Day!!!
Please contact us with any questions or to make your reservations now. We look forward to welcoming you to Skaneateles and giving you the peace and quiet you so deserve.
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Newest Addition is a Newly Built Custom Home on Skaneateles Lake
- Plan a Holiday Vacation at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals
- November is the Perfect Time to Check Out One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Treat Yourself to a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Today
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Discover the Finger Lakes with a Trip to Skaneateles This Summer
- Pets Deserve a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Too
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- February Is The Perfect Time to Fall in Love With Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
- Start the New Year Off Right With a Trip Through the Finger Lakes
- Holiday Season in the Finger Lakes Region
- Plan a Fall Getaway with a Skaneateles Vacation
- Enjoy September in the Finger Lakes
- There’s Still Time to Book A Vacation Getaway Before School Starts
- July is a Great Time to be in Skaneateles, New York
- Spend Mother’s Day in the Finger Lakes
- April is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation
- It’s Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- This Year Plan to Stay With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- New Year’s is the Perfect Time for a Stay at One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Why Stay in a Stuffy Hotel When You Can Enjoy a Luxury Vacation Home
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Treat Yourself to a Stay at a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental Vacation Home
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Come to Skaneateles Lake This Holiday Season
- Springtime is Bursting Out Around the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January