This Year Plan to Stay With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
All ready you are probably thinking about your next Finger Lakes vacation and planning to stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals could make your holiday extra special this year. No matter when you plan to vacation, we have a vibrant community throughout the Finger Lakes region that will keep you as busy and intrigued as you desire.
Skaneateles Luxury rentals offers you amazing value and privacy for your hard earned vacation money. Don’t spend your time here in a cramped motel room. Take a look at our superb Finger Lakes vacation rentals and see why we’re the Number One in places to stay in the Finger Lakes.
Your Home Away From Home
Yes, it’s true. We want to be your home away from home and provide you with all the amenities you would love to have on your next vacation. Our properties can accommodate a romantic weekend getaway for just the two of you, or a full-fledged family reunion or wedding party get-together.
Each of our meticulously appointed and furnished houses are carefully thought out to include everything you need on your vacation here. We take great pride is making sure your holiday will be a memorable one with not a thing left to chance.
Reservations are strongly encouraged and we recommend that you contact us as soon as you know your vacation dates in order that you have best choice of the Skaneateles luxury rentals available for your time schedule.
Which Property Is For You?
So many choices and locations all within walking distance of Skaneateles Village and the waterfront. Everything from richly appointed apartment units to estate like homes. There is sure to be a Finger Lakes vacation rental that suits you and your family.
Two of Our Most Popular Properties
Not only does this charming cottage have a great location in the midst of downtown Skaneateles, NY, but it also offers 2600 square feet of space filled with multitudes of great amenities. When you arrive, you’ll be just down the street from Fennell Street’s historic Old Stone Mill.
Since it’s right in the middle of the village’s downtown area, you’ll feel like you have that condo feel. You’ll literally be able to walk out to enjoy a meal or great shopping in any of the area’s wonderful boutiques. And while all of Skaneateles is just right outside your front door, you’re also only one block from the lake.
From enjoying the village to relaxing by or in the water, this location gives you the best of everything in the area!
It is our pleasure to welcome you to the beauty, serenity and splendor of The Evan’s Lodge. Currently undergoing a complete renovation with rentals to start in the Spring of 2017, this beautiful lodge is situated in Skaneateles on Main Street just over one mile east of downtown center. With downtown Skaneateles under a two minute drive away, you have the best of both worlds, peace and tranquility and downtown center at your fingertips!
This magnificent home sits on over 20 private acres with beautiful nature trails and a 7 acre pond. The lodge and the location are reminiscent of the Adirondacks but the beauty is that you are just a short drive away from downtown Skaneateles!
The Evan’s Lodge is a stately craftsman style lodge that has been newly renovated top to bottom, professionally interior designed with all new furnishings, newly appointed with luxurious linens and boasts over 4,000 square feet of refined living space. It is 6 bedrooms, 2 living rooms and 4 1/2 bathrooms over three levels.
The main level has a gorgeous kitchen with granite counter tops and an open floor plan to the living room. There is plenty of seating with a formal dining room that seats 8 people, a morning room that seats 6-8 people and a kitchen island that seats 4 people. There is also a wet bar in the living room with granite counter tops and a wine refrigerator. The living room has beautiful cathedral ceilings and a warm and cozy fireplace for those chilly autumn and winter nights. There is also a main level master bathroom with a gorgeous master bathroom suite and walk in closet. The second level has three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. All full bathrooms have beautiful tile surrounds with granite counter tops. The lower level walk out has two more bedrooms, a spacious living room and a kitchenette with granite counter tops and wine refrigerator.
Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals
Isn’t it time you had a vacation to remember without all the stress and running around? Everything right here at your fingertips – from shopping, sightseeing, water sports, fine dining…all right out your front door.
Staying in one of our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals will have you wondering why you ever thought of staying in a motel again. This is the most amazing way to have a relaxing and enjoyable vacation here in the Finger Lakes region.
Call us today at (315) 317-8200 and make your reservation for your next vacation right now! We are looking forward to welcoming you to the area and making your stay here a memorable one.
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Newest Addition is a Newly Built Custom Home on Skaneateles Lake
- Plan a Holiday Vacation at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals
- November is the Perfect Time to Check Out One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Treat Yourself to a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Today
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Discover the Finger Lakes with a Trip to Skaneateles This Summer
- Pets Deserve a Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Too
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- February Is The Perfect Time to Fall in Love With Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
- Start the New Year Off Right With a Trip Through the Finger Lakes
- Holiday Season in the Finger Lakes Region
- Plan a Fall Getaway with a Skaneateles Vacation
- Enjoy September in the Finger Lakes
- There’s Still Time to Book A Vacation Getaway Before School Starts
- July is a Great Time to be in Skaneateles, New York
- Spend Mother’s Day in the Finger Lakes
- April is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation
- It’s Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- This Year Plan to Stay With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- New Year’s is the Perfect Time for a Stay at One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Why Stay in a Stuffy Hotel When You Can Enjoy a Luxury Vacation Home
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Treat Yourself to a Stay at a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental Vacation Home
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Come to Skaneateles Lake This Holiday Season
- Springtime is Bursting Out Around the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January