August Around the Finger Lakes
Beat the August heat in style by staying in one of the area’s premier . While you’re here you can check out some of the fun things to do this month. The Finger Lakes is one of the best spots to come to for vacation getaways, because you can enjoy the amazing scenery at the lake and area parks, go on a wine tasting excursion, see a play or watch race cars zoom around the track. The New York State Fair starts this month and you won’t want to miss that.
NASCAR Racing: Cheeze-It 355 at the Glen – Watkins Glen, NY
Are you a die-hard NASCAR fan? The Finger Lakes is home to the famous Watkins Glen race track a.k.a. The Glen. See all the racing action in person at the Cheeze-It 355, which is part of the NASCAR Xfinity Sprint Cup Series. The Glen offers family friendly seating options that are smoking-free and alcohol-free. Visit theglen.com for ticket information. August 6 to 9.
Bristol Valley Theatre: Becky’s New Car – Naples, NY
Becky works at a car dealership and has a descent life her husband, and a son who lives in the basement. A misunderstanding with a widower gives Becky a chance to live an exciting double life, but this new road quickly gets bumpy and dangerous. Visit bvtnaples.org for ticket information. August 6 to 16.
Brew at the Zoo: Rosamond Gifford Zoo – Syracuse, NY
Come out to the zoo and enjoy regional wines, beers and food while tapping your foot to some good ole music. Celebrate and support the diverse animals at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo. The festivities happen between 5:30pm and 8:00pm. Attendees must be 21 to get in. Visit Rosamondgiffordzoo.org or call 315-435-8511 x113 for ticket information. Our Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals are within easy driving distance of Syracuse.
Vineyard Anniversary Celebration: Atwater Estate Vineyards – Burdett, NY
Atwater Estate Vineyards is celebrating 15 years and you’re invited to join in on all the fun. The celebration includes a commemorative wine glass, wine tasting and live music. Chow down on grub from Food Truck Row and dessert at The Great Escape Ice Cream Parlor, which is serving up a custom wine flavored ice cream. Watch fireworks at sunset. Visit atwatervineyards.com for ticket information. August 8.
New York State Fair – Syracuse, NY
There’s no better way to end the summer than by going to The Great New York State Fair. From 8:00am to 12:00 midnight, there are plenty of attractions to see and things to do. The midway is where all the ride action happens, and you’ll find hair-raising thrill rides, stomach churning roller coasters, kiddie rides, a haunted house and much more. Groove along with grandstand music acts. Visit nysfair.org for ticket information. August 27 to September 7.
Skip the hotel and stay at one of our fabulous Finger Lakes luxury vacation homes. Enjoy top-rate accommodations and spectacular lakeside views. Book your next getaway now!
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?