There is Plenty to do Around the Finger Lakes in July
Summer is in full swing during the month of July. This is also the month when the Finger Lakes region comes alive with activities that are fun for people of all ages. Out of all the seasons, summer offers locals and visitors the best chance to go out and explore various cities and towns that make up the local cultural scene. All of the parks are open and you can spend a day enjoying a picnic, gazing at a lake or waterfall, walking a scenic trail, boating or jetting across the water in a watercraft. There are plenty of other things happening in the Finger Lakes area that you may want to check out as well and we have the perfect Finger Lakes rentals available for your stay.
SCAA Majors Super Tour – Watkins Glen, NY
Auto racing fans have a chance to see some great racing action thanks to the Sports Car Club of America. In July, the SCAA brings its tour to the world famous Watkins Glen racetrack. Grab your tickets quickly for this July 4-6 event.
Americana Vineyards Winery Fourth of July Birthday BBQ Bash – Interlaken, NY
Extend the Fourth of July celebration for one more day to enjoy some great tasting local barbecue. This fun celebration begins at noon sharp on July 5. There’s going to be plenty of tasty food, drink, music and good times for all. The party is capped off with a full fireworks display that should not be missed! Adult admission is $3.00. Kids and pets get in Free. Bring blankets and lawn chairs to sit on. Cap off your weekend with a stay at one of our Skaneateles vacation rentals.
Jazz Greats at Glenora Wine Cellars, Dundee, NY
Jazz lovers are welcome to enjoy an afternoon of fantastic jazz music from musician All-Stars Brian Simpson, Kim Waters and Nick Colionne. Bring your own chairs, blankets and picnic baskets and settle down on the lawn for a relaxing day outdoors near Seneca Lake.
Live Music Dinner Cruise – Canandaigua, NY
Climb aboard the Canandaigua Lady for an evening lake cruise that is sure to rejuvenate your spirits. Enjoy a sumptuous meal of Prime Rib, Chicken Marsala, Stuffed Haddock or Vegetable Lasagna while listening to live music performed by Ken Campbell. Dinner cruises are a nice choice for date night, or getting away from it all with a few friends.
Chocoholic’s Celebration – Romulus, NY
Head on over to Varick Winery to celebrate National Milk Chocolate Day. Complimentary milk chocolates provided.
Italian Night Out at Ventosa Vineyards – Geneva, NY
Ventosa Vineyards is hosting an evening featuring a 5 course Family Style Italian Dinner, including hors d’oeuvres and dessert. Proceeds from the dinner benefit St. Stephen School.
3rd Annual Finger Lakes Cheese Festival – Odessa, NY
There will be plenty of delicious, fresh Finger Lakes cheese on hand at this cheese lover’s festival. Also enjoy tasty food, beverages, animals, games, music and classes. Free for kids 12 and under.
For the ultimate New York getaway experience, skip the hotels and book one of our beautiful vacation rentals in the Finger Lakes. There are still a few spots available for people that want to live in luxurious comfort while vacationing.
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Plan a Holiday Vacation at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- February Is The Perfect Time to Fall in Love With Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
- Holiday Season in the Finger Lakes Region
- Nothing is Better Than Summer in The Finger Lakes
- Spend Mother’s Day in the Finger Lakes
- It’s Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- July is Heating Up Around the Finger Lakes
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- April Starts Getting Busy Around the Finger Lakes
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January
- There is Plenty to Do Around the Finger Lakes in September
- There is Plenty to do Around the Finger Lakes in July
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- November Around the Finger Lakes
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- September Happenings Around the Finger Lakes Region
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals