July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
July in the Finger Lakes region is as Americana as apple pie. People in this area look forward each year to celebrating America’s birthday with lots of music, food, and awesome fireworks displays. You can attend a fireworks event or just find someplace to kick back and hang out, watching the fireworks from a good outdoors seat some distance away.
While you make plans for a fun Fourth of July check out the other happenings going on in the area and consider a stay at one of our Finger Lakes luxury vacation rentals.
Watkins Glen International: SCCA Majors Super Tour – Watkins Glen, NY
Are you passionate about professional motor sports? Have you always dreamed of visiting the famous Watkins Glen International racetrack? Now is your opportunity to attend the three-day SCAA Majors Super Tour and watch America’s best amateur drivers compete to be the fastest on this historic track. For tickets visit www.theglen.com. July 3-5.
BBQ Battle Tent Party – Canandaigua, NY
Come and celebrate Independence Day at the big Garden Tent where there will be lots of great music, delicious food and complimentary Genesee and Genny Light refreshments. Menu items include BBQ ribs, chicken, macaroni salad, corn-on-the-cob, salads and rolls. All ticket holders are entered into a contest to win a judging spot for the Amateur BBQ Battle Rib competition. Win prizes and watch cool fireworks! Event is at New York Wine and Culinary Center Gardens. Adults/Teens: $35, Children ages 4-11: $15. Starts at 6PM and ends at 9:45PM. For tickets visit www.nywcc.com. July 4.
4th of July Birthday BBQ Bash – Interlaken, NY
Spend a day of fun at the Americana Vineyards Winery and enjoy eating savory BBQ chicken, pulled pork and sausage sammies provided by the Trumansburg Fire Department. Other food such as tacos, pitas, baked potatoes and picnic sides are also available. Get wine by the bottle or glass, or partake in wine slushies, bottled beer, soda and water. Eat while enjoying musical entertainment and a show stopping fireworks display. Event starts at 12 Noon and continues through 10PM for fireworks. Bring blankets and portable seating. Adults: $5, Kids: Free. July 4
CFCU Summer Concert Series – Ithaca, NY
Gather friends and family and come to downtown Ithaca Commons for the 2015 summertime concert series sponsored by the CFCU Community Credit Union. Every Thursday evening from 6PM to 8PM features a different live band playing a variety of music styles such as rock, bluegrass, folk, country and hip hop. Wine and beer is available to drink during the free concert, and parking is available at the Green Street and Seneca Street garages. Thursdays 6PM-8PM July thru September 10.
37th Annual Antique and Classic Boat Show – Skaneateles, NY
Classic boats are on full display in the waters of Skaneateles Lake and on land in the Village of Skaneateles during this annual boat show. Admire antique and classic vintage boats while enjoying family activities such as a boat parade, music concerts, demonstrations, children’s activities, raffles and shopping. Awards are given out in 35 categories. This three-day event takes place Friday 3PM to dusk, Saturday 9AM to dusk and Sunday 8AM to 3PM. Event is at Clift Park and is free to the public. July 24-26.
There is still time to browse our listings of Finger Lakes vacation rentals, including our featured selection of Skaneateles luxury rentals. Whether you’re coming here for a holiday weekend or for an extended vacation stay, contact us today to reserve your home away from home by the beautiful glistening lake.
- Start the New Year off With a Trip to the Finger Lakes
- The changing leaves in Fall make this the perfect time to visit Skaneateles, N.Y.
- Save gas with a short trip To a Skaneateles Lake luxury vacation rental
- Cold weather fans, enjoy the Finger Lakes one more time before Springtime arrives
- Come enjoy the Finger Lakes and a cozy fireplace.
- Don’t Let the Colder Weather Stop You from Enjoying the Finger Lakes for the Holidays
- Skaneateles, NY is the perfect place to be in the Fall
- Enjoy a luxury vacation close to home in the Finger Lakes
- There is still time to enjoy the summer in Skaneateles
- Is it time for a normal summer getaway in the Finger Lakes?
- May is a Good Time to Consider Getting Away to the Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has the Perfect Luxury Vacation Home for Your Family
- Getting Away from it All is Only a Short Trip to the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Taking a “Staycation” During the Time of COVID
- Does Day to Day Living Have You Down, Get Away to a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental
- Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?