Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
Spring begins the time of celebration in the Finger Lakes. There are special activities that the whole family can enjoy. It is also the perfect time to check out the great deals offered at local vacation rentals in the Finger Lakes. May is the month that mother’s everywhere are celebrated for all the time and effort they put into nurturing and supporting family members. This would be the perfect opportunity to send mom on a special getaway for Mother’s Day.
For instance, there are a number of beautiful Skaneateles vacation rentals available during the month of May.
If by chance they are all booked, don’t sweat it. You can splurge on a special relaxing retreat for mom anytime during the spring or summer. So, go ahead and check out the available Fingerlakes vacation rentals and find the perfect place to take mom and the whole family for a well deserved rest and relaxation mini vacation.
Just KIDding! Lively Run Dairy – Interlaken, NY
On the 10th of May, the whole family was invited to the Lively Run Diary to help them celebrate the birth of the farm’s adorable baby kid goats. Interactive events included kid goat cuddling, games and a raffle. Moms enjoyed the shopping. Tasting freshly made cheese and watching real goats get milked.
The Mother’s day celebration kicked off the farm touring season with tours taking place Mon – Sat at 2:00pm.
The Strong Museum of Play: Hometown Heroes Day – Rochester, NY
Take the kids to the only museum that celebrates the act of playing. The museum is having a special day to celebrate local first responders. Kids get to see real emergency vehicles, meet first responder people and animals and enjoy a live theatre performance.
Disney’s Beauty and the Beast – Rochester, NY
One of Disney’s most beloved stories comes to life on stage. NETworks in Buffalo and Rochester presents beauty and the Beast during the month of May. Visit the website for ticket information.
Ithaca Festival – Ithaca, NY
The annual Ithaca Festival is once again coming to downtown Ithaca. All the fun begins on May 29th and lasts through June 1st. This event features plenty of music, dance, art, food, handmade arts and crafts to see and enjoy.
So no matter what you are looking to do in May, our vacation rentals in the Finger Lakes offer you luxury accommodations at affordable pricing to make your vacation memorable.
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?