Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
Another busy Summer season is beginning here in Skaneateles, N.Y. and the visitor to our area looking for a luxurious place to stay with all the comforts and privacy of home should look no further than Evan’s Lodge located on Main St. Skaneateles.
The joy of getting away from the day-to-day, seeing new sights, relaxing and enjoying some much needed down time can get us downright giddy with excitement. Long, cold winters are hard on everyone. The arrival of Springtime heralds the promise of beautiful, sunny days and outdoor activities.
The Finger Lakes region offers so many things for families and couples to enjoy throughout the year, but none so wonderful as those events in beautiful weather. Finding places to stay in the Finger Lakes can be daunting and often are limited in amenities. Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals has been welcoming guests to our beautiful homes for many years. It’s time you treated yourself to a luxury vacation right here in Skaneateles.
Spotlight on Evan’s Lodge
As graduations, reunions, wedding parties and family outings gear up, we have an extraordinary Skaneateles vacation rental right on Main Street in Skaneateles, New York that will suit the needs of a large family. Nestled on 20 amazing acres of land with its own private pond and nature trails is our spectacular Evan’s Lodge.
A gorgeous 6-bedroom and 4.5 bathroom private home for the discerning vacationer who needs a bit more space for family and guests. Peacefulness abounds on this lovely property which sits approximately a mile from the center of Skaneateles.
Total renovations were done in the Spring of 2017 with all new furniture, professionally designed interior decorating, and appointed with luxurious linens. With over 4,000 square feet of living space, this is the perfect Skaneateles vacation rental for your family to enjoy. Three levels of space include 2 living rooms and the lower level also includes a kitchenette. Perfect for guests who would like to make their own snacks and light meals on their own.
Truly one of the most luxurious and spectacularly situated Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals for you and your family. The close proximity to Skaneateles’ dining, antiques, artists and quaint shops along with all the adventures on Skaneateles Lake will make your stay here a very memorable one.
Summertime Finger Lakes Events
Summertime brings about many fine festivals and events that attract tourists and locals alike. Come enjoy the scenery around the Finger lakes, visit the wineries and take a tour, sail onto Skaneateles Lake on one of the chartered cruises, enjoy the incredible dining in the region or just relax at Evan’s Lodge in your very own tranquil, private and opulently appointed home. Evan’s Lodge is perfectly situated to be your vacation home to come back to whether you are exploring Skaneateles, taking day trips around the Finger Lakes or are in the region for one of the many festivals and even the New York State Fair that happens in Syracuse in late August early September.
Your Finger Lakes Vacation Awaits
Truly, there are many splendid reasons to vacation in the Finger Lakes. Skaneateles is located in a perfect area to bring you plenty of enjoyment right here and close enough to make day trips and enjoy the fine wines produced in the region.
Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals and our magnificent Evan’s Lodge will give you, your family and guests the most enjoyable and pristine accommodations for your next vacation.
Hurry and call us for availability and to reserve your vacation time at Evan’s Lodge as Summer bookings are filling up fast. We look forward to welcoming you to the area and making your vacation one who will treasure for a lifetime.
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Plan a Holiday Vacation at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- February Is The Perfect Time to Fall in Love With Skaneateles Vacation Rentals
- Holiday Season in the Finger Lakes Region
- Nothing is Better Than Summer in The Finger Lakes
- Spend Mother’s Day in the Finger Lakes
- It’s Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- July is Heating Up Around the Finger Lakes
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- April Starts Getting Busy Around the Finger Lakes
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January
- There is Plenty to Do Around the Finger Lakes in September
- There is Plenty to do Around the Finger Lakes in July
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- November Around the Finger Lakes
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- September Happenings Around the Finger Lakes Region
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals