Around the Finger Lakes in March
Planning a trip to the Finger Lakes area in March? Great. You’ll be able to enjoy the last gasps of winter cold and snow giving way to early signs of spring. March brings out the spirit of celebration and fun in several ways. If you are a sports fan, we have Skaneateles vacation rentals that are within easy driving distance of Syracuse and major college basketball. If you want to get out and shake off those winter doldrums, check out the local Mardi Gras and St. Patrick’s Day events. There are cultural events happening all around the Finger Lakes region this month that appeal to a variety of tastes and interests.
12th Annual Mardi Gras, Cayuga Wine Trail
Looking for a way to celebrate Mardi Gras? The popular Cayuga Wine Trail is hosting special Mardis Gras festivities. Go on a fantastic wine tasting tour and receive complimentary gifts like colorful beads to string around your neck, a nice wine glass, recipe cards and delicious wine and food pairings. Participate in the fun scavenger hunt along the way and then return to the warmth and comfort of one of our vacation rentals in the Finger Lakes region.
Cowboy Crash Course, Burdett, NY
Have you always dreamed of being a cowboy or cowgirl? Here’s your opportunity to find out what this lifestyle if really like. The Painted Bar Stables is offering this unique ten week course (Sundays) for aspiring cowpokes that wish to learn about horseback riding, horse behavior, trail riding, blacksmithing, leather work, barrel racing, working cattle, emergency veterinary skills and American folk music among other things. Course instruction is by Erika Eckstrom and Joe Chicone. Classes include two hours of hands on work time.
Funny Face With Petrune Fashion Show, Ithaca, NY
Enjoy an evening of classic film and fashion. The Cornell Cinema is partnering with Petrune to bring you this wonderful event. The evening starts off with a live fashion show with models showing off vintage couture styles inspired by the movie Funny Face. Afterwards, stay and watch a special showing of the classic Funny Face film starring Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire. Hepburn plays a humble bookworm that is turned into a fashion model by a photographer who sees something special in her. The movie features beautiful fashions from the 1960s era and memorable music. After dinner and the show come back to one of our luxury Finger Lakes rentals and bask in the warmth of the Finger Lakes.
Murder Mystery Wine Tour Dinner, Ithaca, NY
Help solve a mysterious murder as you make your way along a wine trail’s worth of clues. While you are figuring out who done it enjoy tasting exquisite Finger Lakes fine wine from local vineyards. Can you collect enough clues to put all the pieces of this murderous plot together? This mystery is solved while indulging in a delectable three course wine dinner at Simeon’s On The Commons restaurant.
Feast & Fest: A Tribute to Elton John, Dundee, NY
The Glenora Wine Cellars invites Elton John fans to come out and celebrate his amazing music while feasting on the finest of local cuisine. The talented Lee Alverson provides live entertainment. Meal selections are paired with local wines. You don’t need to find a yellow brick road to have a good time.
No matter what you are looking to do around the Finger Lakes region, Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals has a luxury rental property that will complete your vacation.
- Are You Ready to Just Get Away from It All
- Start the New Year off With a Trip to the Finger Lakes
- The changing leaves in Fall make this the perfect time to visit Skaneateles, N.Y.
- Save gas with a short trip To a Skaneateles Lake luxury vacation rental
- Cold weather fans, enjoy the Finger Lakes one more time before Springtime arrives
- Come enjoy the Finger Lakes and a cozy fireplace.
- Don’t Let the Colder Weather Stop You from Enjoying the Finger Lakes for the Holidays
- Skaneateles, NY is the perfect place to be in the Fall
- Enjoy a luxury vacation close to home in the Finger Lakes
- There is still time to enjoy the summer in Skaneateles
- Is it time for a normal summer getaway in the Finger Lakes?
- May is a Good Time to Consider Getting Away to the Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has the Perfect Luxury Vacation Home for Your Family
- Getting Away from it All is Only a Short Trip to the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Taking a “Staycation” During the Time of COVID
- Does Day to Day Living Have You Down, Get Away to a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental
- Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?