Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Newest Addition is a Newly Built Custom Home on Skaneateles Lake
With the holidays behind us and cabin fever beginning to take over, you may well be considering looking at Finger Lakes vacation rentals for your next getaway, family reunion, or even planning for a summer vacation.
The Finger Lakes area abounds with activities, events, historical venues, quaint shops, wineries, and some of the most superb restaurants in Central New York. Skaneateles is a beautiful and serene village on the shore of Skaneateles Lake. Boating, fishing, cruises are all popular attractions that bring people back to the area over and over.
Skaneateles Premier Vacation Rentals – Your Home Away from Home
Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals in Skaneateles brings you the choice of seven splendidly appointed private homes that offer amenities like lakefront private beaches, walking distance to the village, a pet-friendly property, gorgeous views, and most of all, privacy.
We recently added a brand new property that could be your next vacation spot. Newly constructed in May of 2018, this cape-style lake front home offers 2000 square feet of luxury living space. Three bedrooms and three baths make this a perfect family location and is only 10 minutes from downtown Skaneateles.
The main floor open floor plan offers spectacular lake views along with a two-sided fireplace which shares the living room and a scrumptious year round porch. The porch is cozy and invites you to spend some quiet time as you reflect on the beauty around you.
We designed the kitchen to be warm and inviting with a four-person island and a dining room with seating for 6. High end appliances, such as a four-burner Wolf stove, compliment any cook’s fare with ease of use and features.
Three bedrooms upstairs include the Master bedroom with king size bed and a private bath. Twp guest bedrooms contain a queen bed with a full bath on the second floor along with a washer and dryer for your convenience.
Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals is pleased to offer this property right on the shore of Skaneateles Lake, including 150 feet of private frontage, a spacious 32 foot dock, kayaks and a mooring buoy should you care to bring your boat along for delightful cruises on the lake.
This is truly one of the most beautiful Skaneateles vacation rentals in the area. Your family will love all the privacy and personal beach area, along with the spaciousness of the house. Entertaining is a breeze with plenty of room for all. What a wonderful place to spend your vacation this year and have the best of all the area.
Relax and Enjoy the Finger Lakes Today
Skaneateles is a sweet village full of excellent shops, art studios, antiques, outdoor activities, friendly people, and acclaimed restaurants sure to keep you busy, if you so desire. Day trips are easy and can bring many more memories as you meander around the lakes and countryside. But the best of all is coming “home” to your private luxury rental in Skaneateles.
As you plan your next vacation, consider the joy of making memories in your very own private vacation home in Skaneateles. We look forward to welcoming you to the area and providing you with the best of Finger Lakes vacation rentals in the area. Reservations are required which may be done by phone or online. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Discover Why People are Getting Away to Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Newest Addition is a Newly Built Custom Home on Skaneateles Lake
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Discover the Finger Lakes with a Trip to Skaneateles This Summer
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- Enjoy September in the Finger Lakes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- Upstate Guide Service for Wonderful Fishing and Waterfowling
- There is Something Special About March in The Finger Lakes
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January
- A Walking Tour of Skaneateles Reveals a Rich History
- Check Out Skaneateles in July
- Spring is the Perfect Time to Plan a Stay at Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- Consider a Fingerlakes Luxury Rental for Your Next Vacation
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake