December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
December is a very special time here in the Finger Lakes. Visitors come from everywhere just to experience the holidays in a naturally beautiful environment. In addition to the area’s natural beauty, you’ll find plenty of reasons to celebrate your holidays in one of our cozy Finger Lakes vacation rentals.
The Bud Light Comedy Club – Clemens Center – Elmira, NY
Laugh your cares away in an intimate nightclub setting as you enjoy the comedic talents of three hilarious comedians. This event takes place in Mandeville Hall, which has table and tiered seating. The show starts at 8:00pm. Ticket: $27.50 per person. For tickets call 800-724-0159. December 7.
Varick Winery: Holiday Happiness – Romulus, NY
Finger Lakes wines have an excellent reputation and Varick Winery is a must see during your visit. Check out its charming country store and browse its selection of fine wines, and locally made specialty food items. You’ll discover how easy it is to find gift items to brighten up your holidays.
Bring the kids along to meet Santa! Wine sampling fee: $4.00. Hours of operation: 9:30am – 6:00pm. December 12. Why not make a weekend of it with a stay at one of our Skaneateles Lake vacation rentals.
Home for Christmas Concert with Phil Vassar – Corning Museum of Glass – Corning, NY
Come out to the America’s Crystal City to enjoy an evening of great country music from Nashville recording artist Phil Vassar. Vassar gets his audiences in the holiday spirit with a mixture of holiday favorites and country hits. The concert takes place in The Corning Museum of Glass Auditorium, and will-call ticket holders get in at 5:00pm. Doors open at 6:00pm for general ticket holders. For ticket information call 607-962-8997 or visit gafferdistrict.com/events. December 13.
Reindeer Run 5K and Kids Race – Rochester, NY
Put on your best athletic shoes for this fun 5K running and walking event. The whole family can join the reindeer run in support of the Strong Museum. There’s also a kids race for young people 12 years and younger. Reindeer antlers are optional. Registration is at 7:30am. 5K race starts at 8:30am. Kids race starts at 9:15am. Visit yellowjacketracing.com/events for more information. December 19.
Nutcracker In Motion – Clemens Center – Elmira, NY
Experience the famous Nutcracker dance performance in a completely unique way. New Heights Dance Theater brings this treasured holiday spectacle to life by mixing classical ballet with jazz, tap and acrobatics. Special effects create a truly memorable entertainment experience for the whole family. Join Clara as she meets characters such as the Mouse Queen and the Snow Queen. Adults: $18; Seniors: $12; Youth 5-17: $12. Kids 1-4: $8. For tickets call 800-724-0159 or visit clemsonscenter.com. December 19.
Take a moment to check out our amazingly comfortable vacation rental homes available in Skaneateles this holiday season.
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?