Don’t Let the Summer Slip Away Without a Stay on the Finger Lakes
With summer coming rapidly to a close, it can feel like there isn’t enough time to plan a once-in-a-lifetime getaway.
Visiting one of our Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals can help to cure those summer blues. The picturesque location in upstate New York makes it possible for people from New York City and neighboring counties to take a quick drive to the Finger Lakes and enjoy the remainder of the summer by the water.
The Finger Lakes is Calling to You and Your Family
You and your family may be dreading the end of summer. With school beginning again, the nights getting dark, and the air getting colder, it may feel like the best days of summer are long behind you. But when staying at one of the vacation rentals in Skaneateles, you will see that you can make the remainder of your summer the high point of the whole season.
The Finger Lakes is an ideal place for canoeing, kayaking, and paddleboarding, so if water sports are your passion then the Finger Lakes are just the place for you. If you’re more interested in relaxing, you can dip in the crisp, cool waters for a swim, sunbathe on a pool float, or tan by the shore.
If you prefer to stay busy while on vacation, look no further than Skaneateles Marina for a variety of dining and shopping options. The location is perfect for day trips or nights out on the town before retiring to one of many luxurious and unique Skaneateles Lake vacation rentals.
Why Our Rentals?
Before you can enjoy all of the benefits of Lake Skaneateles, you have to book your accommodations. Check out just some of our rental options below, and you will find that there is something for every preference and budget.
Samuel Adams Estate
This property sits on Owasco Lake and was the former home of Samuel Hopkins Adams. This 6 bedroom, 4-bathroom Tudor can accommodate up to 14 people. There are three cozy living rooms, a billiard room, and chef’s kitchen to entertain all of your guests.
If you like your summer nights extra hot, you will surely enjoy the two fireplaces located in this spectacular home. What really sets this rental apart, however, is the 160 feet of private lakefront access. The Samuel Adams Estate homes with four kayaks, two paddle boards, and a mooring buoy that can be used for the entirety of your stay.
The Samuel Adams Estate will allow you and your guests to spend their days enjoying Owasco Lake and retiring in the evenings to this one-of-a-kind, historic property.
This newly renovated rental has turned this ranch-style cottage into a paradise complete with modern amenities and aesthetics. This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom rental has a gorgeous chef’s kitchen complete with quartz countertops. The main level bathroom has a spacious walk-in shower to rinse off after a long day by the lake.
You and your family can play lawn games in the fenced-in backyard, or you can unwind on the deck overlooking Skaneateles Lake and take in the sunset. This rental is just a 12-minute drive from the downtown area where you and your family can dine, shop, and sightsee.
Lakewood Lane is the perfect property for those who want to R & R in style!
Main Street Carriage House
This quaint Carriage House is located on Main Street just a quick walk from the downtown district of Skaneateles. In this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom house you will have 1,500 feet of living space for you and your closest loved ones, and your loved ones can include your dog! This rental is pet-friendly so you don’t have to worry about finding a sitter for your furry friend while you enjoy your vacation.
Wrap Up Your Summer at the Finger Lakes
There is something for every budget and taste so you can make the most of the last few weeks of summer. It’s not too late to get one last trip before school starts and the autumn leaves start falling.
Book your Finger Lakes vacation rentals today and soak in the last days of summer in style!
- The Ultimate Retreat: Discover Exclusive Luxury Vacation Rentals in Skaneateles and the Finger Lakes
- Exquisite Fall Getaways: Luxury Rentals in Skaneateles and the Finger Lakes
- Escape to Serenity: Luxurious Waterfront Vacation Homes in Skaneateles and the Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has Your Perfect Luxury Vacation Home in the Skaneateles Area
- Fall in Love with Skaneateles, New York this February
- Start the New Year off With a Trip to the Finger Lakes
- There is a chill in the air, come warm up with a quick Skaneateles NY vacation
- Skaneateles Has a Luxury Vacation Waiting for You Right Here in Central New York
- Don’t Let the Summer Slip Away Without a Stay on the Finger Lakes
- Save gas with a short trip To a Skaneateles Lake luxury vacation rental
- It’s Time for Some Fresh Air and the Finger Lakes
- Now is The Perfect Time to Make Your Finger Lakes Vacation Plans (Don’t Wait!)
- Take a Winter Break in the Finger Lakes This Year
- Come enjoy the Finger Lakes and a cozy fireplace.
- The Fall colors are starting to pop in the Finger Lakes
- There is still time to enjoy the summer in Skaneateles
- The Finger Lakes Region is Beginning to Gather Again
- February is the Perfect Time to Fall in Love with a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental Home
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Discover Why People are Getting Away to Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Newest Addition is a Newly Built Custom Home on Skaneateles Lake
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Discover the Finger Lakes with a Trip to Skaneateles This Summer
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- Enjoy September in the Finger Lakes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- Upstate Guide Service for Wonderful Fishing and Waterfowling
- There is Something Special About March in The Finger Lakes
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January
- A Walking Tour of Skaneateles Reveals a Rich History
- Check Out Skaneateles in July
- Spring is the Perfect Time to Plan a Stay at Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- Consider a Fingerlakes Luxury Rental for Your Next Vacation
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake