Fall in Love with Skaneateles, New York this February
Deep in the heart of winter, there lies a certain quiet beauty – one that is easy to miss, as we often get caught up in our busy routines. Time seems to slip by quickly — as if there just aren’t enough minutes to get to everything that needs to be done in a day. If this sounds like your life, don’t worry, you aren’t alone! Celebrating love might feel like a hassle, but that is exactly why we need to set aside time for the people (and, let’s be honest, animals) we love. If spring is the season of renewal and growth, the month of February is the perfect time to refocus on what’s important, so you can achieve the intentions you set at the beginning of the year.
Experience the stunning natural beauty, explore the fabulous local scene, and connect with your loved ones in one of our Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals in Skaneateles, NY.
A Romantic Getaway for Two? Or a Trip for the Whole Family? We’ve Got You Covered
No matter how big your party is or what kinds of fun you’d like to have—when it comes to vacation rentals in Skaneateles, Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals is sure to have something that fits your needs and your budget.
For a cozy, romantic getaway, look no further than the Main Street home, a delightful 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom. If you stay here, you and your sweetie will be within walking distance of Lake Skaneateles, and the downtown district! It’s the perfect place to cuddle up in after a long day of exploring everything the Finger Lakes area has to offer (and it’s pet-friendly – your pup is invited, too).
Maybe you’d like to celebrate love by bringing the whole family together. If you’re looking for a 6 Bedroom/4.5 Bathroom stay, The Evans Lodge belongs in the highest tier of Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals. This home has the best of both worlds, as it sits on over 20 private acres, but is only one mile from downtown Skaneateles! Whether you like to spend the day exploring or enjoy a night on the town, this is the perfect place to come home to. Cook together in the fully-stocked kitchen or share meals in our sprawling dining room. When your whole party is tuckered out for the day, enjoy a soak in the beautiful master bath.
Are you looking to make it a Girls’ Trip, or a Guys’ Weekend? There’s nothing wrong with showing love to your friends, whether or not you’re single this holiday season! Whatever size group you’d like to entertain, you’ll find a variety of stays and amenities with us.
Explore and indulge in Skaneateles
After choosing one of our gorgeous Skaneateles Lake vacation rentals, get excited about your trip by planning your itinerary!
If exploring the great outdoors is on your list, explore the Highland Forest County Park, where you can cross-country ski, bring the kiddos (or embrace your inner child) for some sledding, and maybe even take a horse-drawn sleigh ride (check in advance – these are available on weekends and holidays). For experienced skiers, the Keuka Lake Outlet Trail is one of the best in the state. It is open to the public and free year-round. If you like to ice skate, there are 8 rinks in the area, so you’re sure to find an indoor or outdoor option, whatever the weather!
Are you more interested in exploring the local flavor and seeing what the town has to offer? Doug’s Fish Fry offers fresh seafood, and the Willow Glen Cafe is a family restaurant that offers dine-in and take-out if you’d like to eat in the comfort of your rental.
The Finger Lakes area is also renowned for its wineries – check out the Cayuga Lake area, which offers 5 local wineries alone! And finish off your wine-tasting fun at Anyela’s in Skaneateles.
If you’ll be working remotely while you soak up all Skaneateles has to offer, we would be remiss if we didn’t let you know our Finger Lakes vacation rentals are equipped with complimentary Internet.
Make Lasting Memories with Your Loved Ones in the Finger Lakes Area This Winter
Escape the grind and the routine as winter draws to a close. Whether you choose to soak up the local shopping and dining or explore the snowy, sparkling outdoors, you will have a beautiful, safe place to land every night in one of our rentals. Come see us in Skaneateles and make memories that will last a lifetime.
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has Your Perfect Luxury Vacation Home in the Skaneateles Area
- Fall in Love with Skaneateles, New York this February
- Start the New Year off With a Trip to the Finger Lakes
- There is a chill in the air, come warm up with a quick Skaneateles NY vacation
- Skaneateles Has a Luxury Vacation Waiting for You Right Here in Central New York
- Don’t Let the Summer Slip Away Without a Stay on the Finger Lakes
- Save gas with a short trip To a Skaneateles Lake luxury vacation rental
- It’s Time for Some Fresh Air and the Finger Lakes
- Now is The Perfect Time to Make Your Finger Lakes Vacation Plans (Don’t Wait!)
- Take a Winter Break in the Finger Lakes This Year
- Come enjoy the Finger Lakes and a cozy fireplace.
- The Fall colors are starting to pop in the Finger Lakes
- There is still time to enjoy the summer in Skaneateles
- The Finger Lakes Region is Beginning to Gather Again
- February is the Perfect Time to Fall in Love with a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental Home
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Discover Why People are Getting Away to Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Newest Addition is a Newly Built Custom Home on Skaneateles Lake
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Discover the Finger Lakes with a Trip to Skaneateles This Summer
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- Enjoy September in the Finger Lakes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- Upstate Guide Service for Wonderful Fishing and Waterfowling
- There is Something Special About March in The Finger Lakes
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January
- A Walking Tour of Skaneateles Reveals a Rich History
- Check Out Skaneateles in July
- Spring is the Perfect Time to Plan a Stay at Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- Consider a Fingerlakes Luxury Rental for Your Next Vacation
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake