Discover Why People are Getting Away to Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
Whether you come from a family that has always had a value for travel and natural beauty, or you’d like to start a new tradition, families from across the country are snatching up Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals so they can soak up the last bit of summer or book a great location later in the year. It’s an excellent way to get the family out of the house while there are still a few months of warm weather.
While you could book vacation rentals in Skaneateles with anyone, why do we suggest you choose us? That’s exactly what today’s blog will cover! We have a strong dedication to the health and safety of our clients and our staff. We also have a wide range of activities for you and your family to make tons of great memories.
Reasons to Book A Family-Friendly Stay-cation with Us
Our Commitment to Health and Safety: We are committed to the health and safety of our clients. We have 24/7 house cleaning and maintenance services based on CDC guidelines. Our staff follows all of the local and federal jurisdictional mandates that may affect your upcoming stay. We want to make sure we’re informed, so you’re informed!
Attractions: There’s a common misconception that “family-friendly” vacations are really only filled with activities that the kids will enjoy. Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals are one of the few options in the area that also offer family-friendly wineries. Depending on where you stay, all of our properties are just a short walk or drive to various attractions.
The quarantine has started to make many of us feel trapped. The Finger lakes have so many fun outdoor activities, guaranteed to get the kids to put their screens down and enjoy the great outdoors. Camillus Erie Canal Park is an excellent spot for hiking trails, playing frisbee, and having a family picnic. Finger Lakes vacation rentals give you and your family a break from the same four walls, and screens.
Many families are booking vacation slots now for the holidays to take advantage of our winter activities. Our most popular choices among families are skiing, downhill sledding, tubing, sledding, and ice-skating. Some attractions may not currently be available due to COVID-19. Make sure you call ahead and verify your favorite choices.
Is it time for a Stay-cation?
COVID-19 has caused many of us to pause and reevaluate what truly matters to us most- family! With the kid’s distance learning at the kitchen table and both mom and dad’s home, we’ve all gradually learned to adjust to the new normal. The transition has been met with its fair share of stress. As the city begins to reopen, many families are eager to get out of the house, and stretch their legs, and destress. You can escape all of the COVID madness for a couple of days with the family and unwind at one of our local luxury spas.
If you’re ready to ditch the city or the suburbs “goodbye,” give Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals a call at (315) 317-8097 or fill out our online form.
- February is the Perfect Time to Fall in Love with a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental Home
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Discover Why People are Getting Away to Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Newest Addition is a Newly Built Custom Home on Skaneateles Lake
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Discover the Finger Lakes with a Trip to Skaneateles This Summer
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- Enjoy September in the Finger Lakes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- Upstate Guide Service for Wonderful Fishing and Waterfowling
- There is Something Special About March in The Finger Lakes
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January
- A Walking Tour of Skaneateles Reveals a Rich History
- Check Out Skaneateles in July
- Spring is the Perfect Time to Plan a Stay at Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- Consider a Fingerlakes Luxury Rental for Your Next Vacation
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake