Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
There is no shortage of beautiful places to stay in the Finger Lakes. One place you should definitely put on your must see list is the Village of Skaneateles, a picturesque town that sits next to shimmering Skaneateles Lake, one of the notable lakes that is still used for drinking water by many nearby residents.
During the summer there are few better places to spend time than in a charming small town surrounded by a bounty of lush greenery, and just beyond the land there is a beautiful lake to gaze at day and night. For local residents of Skaneateles this gorgeous view is one they’ve loved for many years. However, most people are unable to live in such an idyllic place due to life commitments and obligations.
Fortunately, Skaneateles has a long tradition of being a vacation destination, and locals are very welcoming to out of town visitors. That’s a big reason why you’ll be able to find outstanding living accommodations that let you experience the village and lake just as if you lived here year-round. All you have to do is browse through current listings for Skaneateles luxury rentals and find a home that best suits your needs and desires.
Unlike hotel rooms, renting a luxury vacation home in Skaneateles means that you and your traveling companions have a real home to stay in that has plenty of room for you to kick back and relax. These homes are often very close to the lake. Some homes are within easy walking distance, while others offer you a close up view. There’s certainly a reason why people who enjoy scenic beauty flock to places that have luxury homes in the summer – it’s a wonderful time of year to escape the normal stresses of life for a while to hang out with friends or family in a relaxing atmosphere.
When browsing for your ideal luxury home away from home you’ll be able to see photos of the properties and get a feel for what its like to live there. The process is a lot like searching for any home. You check out the exterior and interior spaces and some will immediately grab you, while others don’t. We recommend picking out three properties. Choosing more than one allows you to have more flexibility for booking arrangements. Your top choice may not be available for the dates that you want, so it’s always good to have second and third choices to turn to that you can snap up.
Keep in mind that summertime is the hottest time of year to reserve a luxury vacation rental in Skaneateles. The lake is teeming with fish and people are able to go boating on the lake, and enjoy other water activities. Since most people want to live as close as possible to the lake shore, the nicest homes are going to be booked up first during popular summer months. However, even if you aren’t able to secure the most popular places, there are really no bad choices, because all homes offer cozy comfort that you’ll be hard pressed to find elsewhere.
Don’t hesitate another moment. Book your Skaneateles Lake vacation rental today.
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?