February is the Perfect Time to Fall in Love with a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental Home
Having trouble getting a wintertime romance spark going? It happens to most couples. The secret to your spark could be planning something different this year. Monotony can stifle even the happiest couples; fortunately, a weekend in Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals is just what the doctor ordered. In today’s blog, we’ll give you our best advice for a relaxing and romantic staycation for an unforgettable weekend in vacation rentals in Skaneateles.
Valentine’s day tends to bring out the sweet tooth in everyone! The Finger Lakes Sweet Treat Trail is a collection of the tastiest treats in Cayuga County. The official kick-off isn’t until later in the year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still visit each location year-round. With 15 different sites, it’s impossible NOT to find something for your sweetheart this season.
Carolyn’s Creations is one of the most popular locations for lovers! They’ve already started churning out specialty pies, cakes, and cookies for the holiday season. Plan a quiet candlelit dinner for your first night. Pick up a tasty treat made from scratch for dessert.
Saturday morning, have breakfast in bed Finger Lakes style! New Hope Mills has everything you’ll need; local honey and maple syrup, pancake mix jellies, and jams!
The Historic Avon Inn and Tenuta Torciano Winery cater to wine lovers around the world. During February, they go above and beyond. Once you’ve found a luxury rental, call ahead and book a table for two. While the restaurant does over an amazing a la carte menu, ask about their 5-course meal. It’s an indulgent spread complete with 10 wine pairings and an Italian sommelier. The chefs prepare a different tasting menu every night.
If you’re both craft beer lovers, then you won’t want to miss “Vintage Vines and Valentines.” Picture this! It’s a brisk evening, and you’re meandering through the quaint town of Naples. Every corner offers food tastings, chocolate, local wine, and beer just waiting for you to find.
By Sunday morning, most couples have fallen more in love with each other and the Finger Lakes area. There’s something about the magic of the season and the location. The hardest part of any vacation is the end, so go out with a bang. The Cayuga Lake Wine Trail offers season passes to their 4 major holiday events; check their website for the full list! You can give the gift that keeps on giving.
Sunday evening, you can catch a showing of “PaulTheBeatle,” a one-man show featuring Bob Halligan Jr. as Paul Mccartney. Grab a bite to eat under the stars after the show at a luxurious restaurant in downtown Auburn.
Finger lakes vacation rentals are filling up fast. Don’t get stuck spending Valentine’s weekend in a hotel or motel when you could be lakeside in a spacious and luxurious rental. Whether you plan on staying in and reconnecting or exploring the beautiful Downtown Skaneateles Lake area for delicious cuisine, we can find you the perfect property to pop the question.
- February is the Perfect Time to Fall in Love with a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental Home
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Discover Why People are Getting Away to Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Newest Addition is a Newly Built Custom Home on Skaneateles Lake
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Discover the Finger Lakes with a Trip to Skaneateles This Summer
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- Enjoy September in the Finger Lakes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- Upstate Guide Service for Wonderful Fishing and Waterfowling
- There is Something Special About March in The Finger Lakes
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January
- A Walking Tour of Skaneateles Reveals a Rich History
- Check Out Skaneateles in July
- Spring is the Perfect Time to Plan a Stay at Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- Consider a Fingerlakes Luxury Rental for Your Next Vacation
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake