Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
The fall weather is upon us and what better time to spend a weekend in Skaneateles enjoying the sights, sounds, and exquisite weather. Just perfect for leisurely strolls throughout the village!
With the summer now behind us, there are just as many options for activities and entertainment here, but without the larger crowds. And soon, the foliage will be brightening up the horizon just in time for that photographer in you to get those memories on film. Well, digitally anyway these days!
Skaneateles Is Ready When You Are
No matter the season, it’s all ways the right time to visit the Village of Skaneateles. There are numerous places to stay in the Finger lakes, but Skaneateles luxury rentals could make all the difference in the world to your comfort and enjoyment.
Our properties are individual, private homes, well-maintained and exquisitely furnished to provide you with the like-home feeling. Many of our Finger Lakes vacation rentals offer ample room for entertaining, private locations, and just a short walk onto the main street through the Village.
View our vacation rentals here and pick your next place to stay when you visit us in Skaneateles.
Skaneateles offers an abundance of ambiance, quaintness, history, and shopping opportunities for the entire family. This is also a perfect romantic getaway for couples to enjoy a delightful vacation here in the Finger Lakes.
The Village Sights
Nothing can really compare to a stroll through the village or a quiet rest by the lake. Many activities are still open and you can even enjoy a cruise onto the lake with one of our fine fishing tour providers.
With over 28 restaurants and 5 wineries, there is no excuse for enjoying some of the most delectable meals in the entire Finger Lakes region. Skaneateles is no exception when it comes to some of the best of the best.
Shopping along the main street will bring you to the doors of many fine establishments offering beautiful artwork, services, clothing, and boutique shops for your pleasure and browsing. Many fine products are available that would make lovely additions to your home or the perfect gift for that special someone.
Places to Stay in Skaneateles
Now staying the weekend in Skaneateles has you wondering where to start. There are many fine choices, but when you want an experience to remember, Finger Lakes vacation rentals offers you luxury lodging that will give you everything you could need or want. Our vacation rentals are private homes that we maintain meticulously for your vacationing pleasure.
Skaneateles luxury rentals can make your special weekend here absolutely perfect in every way. No stuffy, boring motel room. No noisy neighbors. Room to stretch out, relax and rejuvenate are just some of the reasons you should consider one of our fine vacation rental homes.
Spend a weekend in Skaneateles….or a week. Enjoy the best the Finger Lakes area has to offer and never forget this amazing adventure along the shores of Skaneateles Lake in a lovely village with everything you need.
Fall is one of the most wonderful and colorful times of the year. This is the place to be if you’re traveling to the Finger Lakes and wishing for a sweet and special weekend or extended vacation.
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?