Save gas with a short trip To a Skaneateles Lake luxury vacation rental
Gas has never been more expensive, making it hard to justify traveling great distances for extravagant vacations. We need some relaxation, but it’s fiscally irresponsible to spend hundreds of dollars at the pump just getting where we need to go.
How can we relax when it costs a fortune just to get there in the first place?
A trip to Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals solves the problem of taking an indulgent vacation without breaking the bank. Its ideal location in upstate New York is accessible anywhere in the Tri-State region or Northeast. Even folks from the boroughs of New York City are only a relatively short drive away from verdant natural beauty and crystal blue water.
Gas prices are up, but don’t let it get you down! Book one of our Finger Lakes vacation rentals today so you can take a break from the action without breaking the bank.
Dip a Toe in the Finger Lakes
Skaneateles Lake is a truly beautiful place, surrounded by lush greenery, cerulean water, and crisp, clean air you can’t get in the city. It’s the perfect place to let your worries melt away and unwind.
If you’re more of an on-the-go type of traveler, don’t worry! There are plenty of activities you can do while staying at one of the vacation rentals in Skaneateles. Try kayaking, canoeing, or paddleboarding on the lake for some exercise and a great excuse to get out on the water for an adventure.
You’ll work up an appetite spending a day on the lake. Grab dinner and drinks at the Skaneateles Marina for fine cuisine and exquisite cocktails with some of the best views around.
The Bluewater Grill is another excellent choice, featuring both savory seafood and picturesque views for a decadent dining experience you won’t find anywhere else.
Looking for a little luxury? Treat yourself and your family to the Sherwood Inn, which boasts lovely décor and delectable food that will leave you thoroughly satisfied before retiring back to your rental for a good night’s sleep.
Why Our Rentals?
With 18 unique options available, there is a rental for every need and every budget. Here are just some of our Skaneateles Lake vacation rentals that might be perfect for making memories this summer.
With one of the best locations on Owasco Lake, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property has recently been renovated and now features new flooring, bathrooms, and appliances. You will enjoy private access out onto the lakefront. It is just 10 minutes from downtown Auburn which has restaurants, shops, and museums to keep you and your family busy from dawn to dusk daily. Just 15 minutes away from Lake Skaneateles, you can spend your days lounging by the lake then retire to Burtis Point then take in the sunset from the screened-in porch or outside patio.
This cozy rental is perfect for a solo vacation or with a special someone. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property is pet friendly! No need to leave your furry friend at home while you’re out enjoying Lake Skaneateles. Main Street is walking distance to the Skaneateles downtown district.
This quaint and centrally-located rental is your perfect solution to rising gas costs, as you can arrive and ditch the ride for the whole vacation.
Do you have a huge extended family and they’re all looking at you this summer to come up with the plan?
Hummingbird Manor is perfect for big families that love getting together but also need their space. This brand-new rental has 6 bedrooms and 6 ½ bathrooms, so you won’t need to sleep next to Uncle Jeff again! This historic colonial was recently renovated and has all new furnishings. The spectacular chef’s kitchen is off the dining room which is spacious enough to seat between 10 to 12 people.
Summertime is the Right Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
We get it. You’ve been dreaming of a great vacation, but the gas prices are a nightmare!
Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals are your solution to getting a great getaway while getting away with money in your pocket. With a rental for every taste and budget, you will find a perfect slice of paradise to suit you and your families’ needs and preferences. Book your stay now and make your dream vacation a reality!
- Start the New Year off With a Trip to the Finger Lakes
- The changing leaves in Fall make this the perfect time to visit Skaneateles, N.Y.
- Save gas with a short trip To a Skaneateles Lake luxury vacation rental
- Cold weather fans, enjoy the Finger Lakes one more time before Springtime arrives
- Come enjoy the Finger Lakes and a cozy fireplace.
- Don’t Let the Colder Weather Stop You from Enjoying the Finger Lakes for the Holidays
- Skaneateles, NY is the perfect place to be in the Fall
- Enjoy a luxury vacation close to home in the Finger Lakes
- There is still time to enjoy the summer in Skaneateles
- Is it time for a normal summer getaway in the Finger Lakes?
- May is a Good Time to Consider Getting Away to the Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has the Perfect Luxury Vacation Home for Your Family
- Getting Away from it All is Only a Short Trip to the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Taking a “Staycation” During the Time of COVID
- Does Day to Day Living Have You Down, Get Away to a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental
- Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?