The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
Wouldn’t it be nice to get away from it all during these stressful times? You can do just that with a luxury home vacation rental in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of New York. This is your opportunity to get out of the city or suburbs and into the beautiful countryside of Skaneateles. Take a “staycation” in the visually striking Finger Lakes region and you won’t want to go home. As is often said, this lush green and water-laden part of New York state truly is “God’s country.”
Social Distance in Comfort in the Lovely Finger Lakes Region
This is the perfect time to get away from people, traffic and the coronavirus. Head to the countryside with a luxury home vacation rental in the Finger Lakes and you will live like royalty.
Use your mind’s eye to imagine yourself living within walking distance of one of the beautiful Finger Lakes. You soak up the sun as you lounge by the water with your special someone. Your daily activities include paddle boating, fishing, swimming, suntanning and 5-star dining. It simply does not get any better than that.
The best part is you can enjoy these niceties at an affordable price while far away from those city-dwellers who are undoubtedly spreading the coronavirus throughout densely populated urban areas. Escape the city for the country, spend your days by the water and you will quickly agree this is the best way to social distance as the pandemic comes to an end.
Luxurious Living by the Water
Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals are perfectly positioned right by the water. You can walk out of your vacation rental’s door and be on the water in seconds. The icing on the cake is the fact that all the comforts and amenities of the village of Skaneateles are available with a short drive. Walk around the lake, find your way into the village and you will agree this is the ideal vacation spot as we emerge from the coronavirus pandemic.
Skaneateles is small enough to minimize contact with others yet beautiful enough to warrant an extended stay. Whether you love to swim, boat, fish or simply enjoy living by the water, your experience by the Finger Lakes is sure to prove indelible.
An Endless Number of Things to Do
Though plenty of visitors to Finger Lakes luxury vacation rentals spend the majority of their time by the water, there are plenty of opportunities for fun in the sun away from the lake. From fine dining to village shopping, local golf courses, outlet malls and beyond, you will never run out of things to do in the Finger Lakes. Take a drive through Skaneateles, head toward Keuka Lake, make your way to Seneca Lake and you will find a seemingly endless number of wineries with jaw-dropping natural beauty. Sample the vino, take a tour and you won’t want to leave the region!
Additional Finger Lakes outdoor attractions include:
- The stunning hiking trails at Camillus Erie Canal Park
- Shotwell Park’s gorgeous war memorial
- Auburn Doubledays baseball games
- Cruises on Skaneateles Lake and the Erie Canal
A Safe and Clean Space Amidst the COVID-19 Pandemic
Now that the pandemic is coming to an end, you are probably chomping at the bit to get out of the house. Choose the Finger Lakes for your vacation and you will enjoy an aesthetically pleasing yet sparsely populated area. In short, the Finger Lakes area is the antithesis of the big city. Though there are some people around, they are properly spaced ensuring adequate social distancing.
Make a beeline to the Finger Lakes as the economy reopens and you will find fellow visitors are more interested in enjoying nature than rubbing elbows with one another. Furthermore, Finger Lakes vacation rentals are sanitized in-depth to ensure guest safety. Facilities are cleaned every single day in accordance with CDC guidelines. Staff members practice social distancing and adhere to WHO and CDC’s detailed guidelines pertaining to mitigating the spread of COVID-19.
Reserve Your Finger Lakes Luxury Home Vacation Rental Today
Reserve a luxury home in Skaneateles today and you will agree this is the best place for a vacation following the coronavirus pandemic. This is your opportunity to reconnect with nature, enjoy some fun in the sun and take in the beauty of God’s Country.
Reach out to us today for more information about vacation rentals in Skaneateles. You can contact us by dialing (315) 317-8097. If you prefer to reach us on the web, fill out our convenient online contact form and we will be in touch at our earliest convenience.
- Cold weather fans, enjoy the Finger Lakes one more time before Springtime arrives
- Come enjoy the Finger Lakes and a cozy fireplace.
- Don’t Let the Colder Weather Stop You from Enjoying the Finger Lakes for the Holidays
- Skaneateles, NY is the perfect place to be in the Fall
- Enjoy a luxury vacation close to home in the Finger Lakes
- There is still time to enjoy the summer in Skaneateles
- Is it time for a normal summer getaway in the Finger Lakes?
- May is a Good Time to Consider Getting Away to the Finger Lakes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has the Perfect Luxury Vacation Home for Your Family
- Getting Away from it All is Only a Short Trip to the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Taking a “Staycation” During the Time of COVID
- Does Day to Day Living Have You Down, Get Away to a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental
- Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?