It’s Time for Some Fresh Air and the Finger Lakes
You close your eyes and breathe in the crisp, clean air under the warmth of the spring sun. A gentle breeze wafts floral aromas and brings a refreshing coolness. You open your eyes and cast them on Skaneateles lake, watching the sunlight glisten on the water’s surface.
This is that vacation moment you are going to remember fondly to get you through things.
This is your new happy place, or it could be.
Now is an excellent time to book Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals and enjoy the full breadth of offerings of the Finger Lakes region.
This area of the upstate New York region is an underrated gem featuring activities of all kinds for vacationers, from those that prefer quiet, intimate retreats to itinerary-bound bustlers that like activities and excursions.
Skaneateles has a little something for everybody.
The Lake is Calling
Everyone knows the best way to make a vacation more fun– just add water!
Whether you prefer dining on the water for unparalleled views or would rather get out there, the Finger Lakes are some of the best lakes in the northeast for kayaks, canoes, paddleboards, and pontoons.
Skaneateles Marina offers all of these options as rentals, so you can round up the family or grab a few friends, fill a cooler, and get out there for an afternoon of fun on the lake.
After your fun in the sun, you may finish the day with a waterside dinner and dine as you take in the sunset from the shores of Skaneateles Lake.
Bluewater Grill is conveniently located right on the water for excellent views, and their menu hosts an array of fresh seafood, specialty entrees, and family favorites like burgers and sandwiches.
The Sherwood Inn also makes a great dinner choice, with elegant decor and an authentic fine-dining feel. Because it is a fancier establishment, now might be a great time to pit stop back at where you’re staying so you may freshen up.
Don’t book a hotel. Reserve one of our Finger Lakes vacation rentals to make the getaway extra special!
Our Rentals are One of a Kind and Second to None!
First things first– you’ll need to book your accommodation before you can get out on the water and take it all in. We’ve got you covered there with 15 different options catering to guests with all different needs.
This lakefront property boasts 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and can comfortably sleep at least 8 people. With 3000 square feet, the living space is refined and elegant. The bathrooms are newly renovated. The modern kitchen offers granite countertops and stainless steel appliances adjacent to a dedicated dining room and living room complete with a fireplace.
That’s not all– the lower level features a rec room with a pool table, a flat-screen TV with top-of-the-line speaker system, and another full kitchen complete with bar seating. This spot is the quintessential hangout spot of the century, but you won’t want to stay cooped up all evening when you see the lakefront patio.
Don’t forget the private dock and mooring buoy for the most authentic Skaneateles experience one can have.
Oh no! You did too good of a job pitching our vacation rentals in Skaneateles to your family and friends, and now you need accommodations for 10 people!
Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered again!
Take the party to the other side of Skaneateles lake and try out this 2,400 square foot paradise complete with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and 2 living rooms. The home was constructed in 2008, so the decor is modern, and everything shines with a brilliant new sheen. Plus, it’s only 10 minutes away from downtown Skaneateles.
Spend the day shopping and strolling through downtown Skaneateles, then come home to grill on the waterside patio to take in the smells of the grill and the sunset simultaneously. After dinner, an outdoor fire pit invites everyone to sit outside by the water and roast marshmallows.
The Heat is on!
Don’t get us wrong.
The summer is amazing in the Finger Lakes region, but spring has a certain je ne sais quoi. Maybe it’s the more temperate weather that invites us outside for long days, breezy afternoons on the water or in the park. Maybe it’s the blooming flowers that add vibrant color everywhere after a long and dreary winter.
Whatever it is, the Finger Lakes are calling you this spring.
Will you answer the call?
- There is a chill in the air, come warm up with a quick Skaneateles NY vacation
- Skaneateles Has a Luxury Vacation Waiting for You Right Here in Central New York
- Don’t Let the Summer Slip Away Without a Stay on the Finger Lakes
- Save gas with a short trip To a Skaneateles Lake luxury vacation rental
- It’s Time for Some Fresh Air and the Finger Lakes
- Now is The Perfect Time to Make Your Finger Lakes Vacation Plans (Don’t Wait!)
- Take a Winter Break in the Finger Lakes This Year
- Come enjoy the Finger Lakes and a cozy fireplace.
- The Fall colors are starting to pop in the Finger Lakes
- There is still time to enjoy the summer in Skaneateles
- The Finger Lakes Region is Beginning to Gather Again
- February is the Perfect Time to Fall in Love with a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental Home
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Discover Why People are Getting Away to Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Newest Addition is a Newly Built Custom Home on Skaneateles Lake
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Discover the Finger Lakes with a Trip to Skaneateles This Summer
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- Enjoy September in the Finger Lakes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- Upstate Guide Service for Wonderful Fishing and Waterfowling
- There is Something Special About March in The Finger Lakes
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January
- A Walking Tour of Skaneateles Reveals a Rich History
- Check Out Skaneateles in July
- Spring is the Perfect Time to Plan a Stay at Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- Consider a Fingerlakes Luxury Rental for Your Next Vacation
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake