Enjoy September in the Finger Lakes
Can you feel the excitement and freshness in the air? Fall is upon us and there’s no time like now to book your Finger Lakes vacation rentals. Summer flew by and you were busy with so many wonderful things to do and memories to make. As we enter into a new season, taking a special getaway to the Finger Lakes area and Skaneateles would do you wonders before we get into holiday preparations. You deserve a sweet and relaxing break.
The Finger Lakes in September
All year long, there are so many amazing and exciting events going on here in Skaneateles and throughout the Finger Lakes area. When you are looking for places to stay in the Finger Lakes, making one of our luxury rentals your home base will put you in a great spot to explore many places with ease.
Skaneateles Lake is still teaming with activity. The air may be cooler but you will enjoy the breeze through your hair as you board one of the sightseeing or fishing charters right here. Boaters enjoy this time of year with the quieter space and the fishing is still exceptional.
Visitors to Skaneateles can get out on the lake and peer into what William Henry Seward called “the most beautiful body of water in the world” by taking a tour provided by Mid-Lakes Navigation (315-685-8500). Options include sight-seeing cruises, lunch cruises and dinner cruises. Here’s another idea: Ride the historic mail boat as it makes its daily rounds along the lake’s 32-mile shoreline
The Village shops and restaurants continue to provide exquisite fare and shopping opportunities. Be sure to take in the gorgeous artwork at our galleries! If it’s antiques you enjoy, you will not be disappointed with many fine shops available for your browsing pleasure.
Don’t miss the U.S. Vintage Grand Prix, one of the largest vintage racing events in the nation, featuring historic SVRA (Sportscar Vintage Racing Association) race cars from nearly every era, as Watkins Glen International celebrates its legendary history. Event takes place September 8-10, 2017 at Watkins Glen International Raceway, Watkins Glen, NY.
Make This YOUR Getaway Location
Nothing can be more relaxing than booking one of our meticulously maintained and prominently located Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals. Everything is taken care of plus you have the pleasure of having everything you need right at your fingertips. With fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms and furnished private homes, you will feel totally at home and comfortable here with us. We aim to provide you with the most relaxing and memorable vacation here in the Finger Lakes area.
Many of our properties are within easy walking distance to the village shops and restaurants. The lakefront will beckon you to sit and drink in the fresh, cool air and hear the happy sounds of the wildlife that calls Skaneateles Lake their home.
With seven gorgeous properties maintained here in Skaneateles, we are certain you will find the perfect place to call your home-away-from home! See our lovely homes HERE and contact us to make your reservations.
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Newest Addition is a Newly Built Custom Home on Skaneateles Lake
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- Discover the Finger Lakes with a Trip to Skaneateles This Summer
- Planning a Visit to Skaneateles This Summer, Spend Your Nights in Luxury and Privacy at Evans Lodge
- Enjoy September in the Finger Lakes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- Upstate Guide Service for Wonderful Fishing and Waterfowling
- There is Something Special About March in The Finger Lakes
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- Keeping Busy Around the Finger Lakes in January
- A Walking Tour of Skaneateles Reveals a Rich History
- Check Out Skaneateles in July
- Spring is the Perfect Time to Plan a Stay at Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals
- Consider a Fingerlakes Luxury Rental for Your Next Vacation
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake