Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
Going on a luxurious vacation doesn’t mean you have to spend big bucks and leave the country for some exotic destination. There are plenty of places to go right here in America to escape the rat race for a while and indulge your desires to relax and have a great time. The Finger Lakes region should definitely be on your list of places to travel while on vacation.
Well, for one thing, its got a worldwide reputation for being blessed with natural beauty in ways that only Mother Nature could create. Many people who love traveling to New York City are also realizing that there’s a whole state to explore beyond the Big Apple, and the Finger Lakes offers some splendid natural views, as well as, local and regional activities to enjoy.
The charm of this area is that many places are exactly the opposite of a large metropolitan city. In fact, people come here to get closer to nature and don’t mind stopping and exploring small towns like Skaneateles, which is nestled next to beautiful Skaneateles Lake. Simple living is what you’ll find here, and you can still remain plugged into the world through your mobile devices. But, we recommend unplugging for a little while so you can totally appreciate what upstate living has to offer at one of our Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals.
In our neck of the woods, luxury means kicking back in one of the available Skaneateles luxury rentals and walking a few feet to gaze out the window at the lake. Luxury is going out for a romantic stroll by the lake, or in a local park, and rediscovering the passion in your relationship. It’s spending the day in Finger Lakes wine country, touring local wineries and learning a thing or two about the wine making process. There’s nothing like sitting outdoors near the vineyards, sipping award-winning local wines and eating fabulous meals lovingly prepared by local chefs.
Luxury is visiting one of the many city and state parks dotting the landscape and walking a nature trail that winds its way around ancient rock formations, picturesque gorges and rushing waterfalls. Just like the locals you can enjoy an afternoon picnic near one of our serene lakes, or in a tree-lined hideaway perfect for sharing intimate moments. Hop on a cruise boat and watch the scenery go by as the boat chugs gently along, or rent a boat and cast a fishing line into the waters.
Luxury is also spending the day at a world-famous auto racing track and taking your car for a few laps around the track behind a guide car. Visit a museum, and there are several excellent museums in this area, that bring history to life. Check out the popular glass museum and watch glass artisans create beautiful objects right before your eyes.
Evening luxuries include Broadway plays, musicals and concerts by local, national and international artists. Go out to dinner and enjoy fine dining at its best. At the end of the day, you’ll arrive back at your cozy Finger Lakes vacation rental home ready to sleep in a comfortable bed in a real bedroom, thinking about the next day’s activities as you drop off to a sound sleep.
Check out Springtime deals on our Finger Lakes luxury vacation rentals today.
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Has the Perfect Luxury Vacation Home for Your Family
- Getting Away from it All is Only a Short Trip to the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy a Personal Stimulus with a Vacation at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Taking a “Staycation” During the Time of COVID
- Does Day to Day Living Have You Down, Get Away to a Finger Lakes Luxury Rental
- Families are Planning Vacations Closer to Home This Summer Due to COVID-19
- The Finger Lakes are a Great Place to Social Distance as Areas Begin to Re-Open Post COVID-19
- Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals Will be Waiting For You When COVID-19 is Over
- Romance is Always in the Air When You Stay with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Five Ways to Get Cozy With a Winter Stay at One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Homes
- Wintertime is a Great Time to Stay in the Finger Lakes
- Enjoy the Fall in the Finger Lakes with a Stay at a Luxury Finger Lakes Vacation Rental
- You Can Now Stay in the Opulent and Historic Samuel Hopkins Adams House on Beautiful Owasco Lake!
- Summer is in Full Swing and It Is the Perfect Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- Forget the Hotel Room, Chose a Luxury Vacation Rental Instead
- May is the Perfect Time for A Spring Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles
- The History of the Finger Lakes
- Time to Consider a Finger Lakes Vacation Before School Starts
- 5 Things to do in Skaneateles this Summer
- There is Plenty Happening in June Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals, Your Home Away from Home
- Springtime in the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Luxury Vacation Rentals vs. Hotels
- Start Your Next Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- It’s All About Valentine’s Day Around the Finger Lakes
- Skaneateles Lake Turns Into a Winter Wonderland in December
- December is a Great Time to Visit the Finger Lakes
- There’s No Slowing Down the Finger Lakes in October
- Plan Your Early Fall Vacation with Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has Two New Luxury Accommodations
- August Around the Finger Lakes
- July is Bursting Out All Over the Finger Lakes
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Enjoy Skaneateles Lake
- June in the Finger Lakes Region
- Luxury Vacation Getaways in the Finger Lakes
- March is the Perfect Time to Book Your Summer Stay on Skaneateles Lake
- March in the Finger Lakes Has Plenty to Offer Visitors
- Why Any Finger Lakes Vacation Should Start With A Fingerlakes Luxury Rental
- Here’s What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in February
- The Top Things to Do Outdoors in the Finger Lakes During the Winter
- See What Is Happening Around the Finger Lakes in November
- Check Out the Changing Leaves With a Weekend Stay in the Finger Lakes
- What’s Happening Around the Finger Lakes in August
- June is Heating Up the Finger Lakes
- Plenty to Do in May Around the Finger Lakes
- Mother’s Day is the Perfect Time for a Finger Lakes Vacation Rentals Getaway
- The Finger Lakes in April
- Skaneateles, New York in March
- Around the Finger Lakes in March
- Fingerlakes Luxury Rentals Has the Luxury Vacation for You
- There is a Lot Going On Around the Finger Lakes in January
- Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate and Roaring Fires the Finger Lakes Way
- Wine Season Never Ends in the Finger Lakes
- December Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- The History of Skaneateles Lake
- Destiny USA: Just a Short Drive from Skaneateles
- Spend the Weekend Exploring the Charlie Major Nature Park
- Plan Your Fall Vacation Around the Changing Leaves
- The Finger Lakes Region in October
- Fall is a Good Time to Visit a Finger Lakes Region Farmer’s Market
- Summer is the Perfect Time to Visit Skaneateles New York
- With “Back to School” Time Approaching, Consider a Quick Finger Lakes Day Trip
- Thinking About a Finger Lakes Vacation? Bring Your Pet Along!
- August Happenings Around the Finger Lakes
- Summertime Means Baseball: The Finger Lake Region is Home to Several Professional Baseball Teams
- Tips to Consider When Choosing a Vacation Home
- In The Finger Lakes, Summer is The Time For Festivals
- Finger Lakes Luxury Vacation Rentals Adds Managed Properties to their Portfolio
- Historical Harriet Tubman Home Offers Glimpse Into the Life of a Remarkable Woman
- The Rich History of Skaneateles Lake
- Places to Stay in the Finger Lakes: Which Option is Right for You?