June in the Finger Lakes Region
June in the Finger Lakes region is the month when spring transitions into summer and with it comes all of those expectations of fun in the sun. If you’re planning a trip to the Finger Lakes region this month there are a number of ways to celebrate the late spring and the beginning of summer. Attend events such as concerts, music festivals and plays. Celebrate Father’s Day with that special guy in your life and then enjoy a stay at a luxury Finger Lakes vacation rental.
Bristol Valley Theatre Presents: Godspell – Naples, NY
Godspell is a unique, one of a kind live entertainment experience that recounts the Gospels according to Matthew in a powerful and fun way. It has meaningful life lessons, music, comedy and moving moments filled with emotion. The show starts at 8:00pm June 11 thru 14 and June 17 thru 21.
Hickory Hill Music Festival – Bath, NY
This multi-genre music festival features music by Debbie Williams, Madeline Smith, The Overrated, Stone Clad Mixtape and other rocking artists. Bring the whole family for an afternoon of fun, music and good times at the Hickory Hill Family Camping Resort. Campers and guest lodgers attend free. Show starts at 1pm. Call 800-760-0947 for advance tickets. June 20.
Summer Solstice Celebration: Hunt Country Vineyards – Branchport, NY
Celebrate the beginning of summer and Father’s Day at the scenic Hunt Country Vineyards. This is the longest day of the year and you’ll get to celebrate by having a great time going on a hay wagon ride through the vineyard, taking a guided winery tour, enjoying live music, light snacks and a complimentary glass of wine, grape juice or bottled beer. The fun happens between 5:00pm and 9:00pm so be prepared to watch the sunset and a bonfire. Bring a picnic dinner to eat at provided picnic tables or bring your own blanket. Call 800-946-3289 for customer service. June 21. Then finish off your weekend with a stay at one of our Skaneateles luxury vacation rentals.
RBTL: Celtic Woman 10th Anniversary Celebration – Rochester, NY
Rochester Broadway Theatre League presents a show that features the most enchanting music by Celtic Woman. Come and enjoy an evening of classic Irish standards and contemporary songs performed by this amazing group that includes three vocalists, choir, violinist and band. Show begins at 7pm. Call the box office at: 800-745-3000. June 23.
The best way to spend your time enjoying June happenings in the Finger Lakes is to book one of our available Finger Lakes vacation rentals. Browse our selection of vacation luxury homes and secure your dates now.
- Looking for a Gorgeous Getaway? Take a Look at What’s New at Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Plan a Cozy Vacation in Skaneateles This Winter With a Stay at One of Our Luxury Houses
- Fall in Love with One of Our Skaneateles Luxury Rental Homes
- Enjoy the Finger Lakes This Fall With a Stay in Skaneateles, New York
- Luxury is Close to Home With Our Skaneateles Luxury Rentals
- April Showers Won’t Put A Damper on a Luxury Skaneateles Vacation
- This February Fall in Love With Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Celebrate The Holiday’s With a Weekend Stay At One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Rentals
- Have A Scary Good Weekend With a Stay in One of Our Finger Lakes Luxury Homes
- Spend a Weekend in Skaneateles